Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing (64727 Views)

Engine Number And Chassis Number For Mercedes Benz C220 / Tokunbo 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Sports (Long Chassis) Asking Price Now: N1m / Free VIN/Chassis Number Checks For All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by igwe11(m): 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2008
asitis:

@ ziontrain

It's seems you left out some names since everyone with different opinion is inspired, maybe just maybe if you learn to accept that not everyone will dance to your tune, everyone else like me will also keep mute.

Character. grin grin grin
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by nkc(m): 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2008
ziontrain, my bro, can u do me one favour, for old time sake, and for the passat(its even crying), just stop responding to anyone, just keep mute, just enjoy yursef with sumtin else, yur working yur self up so much, just cool bro oh, biko.

so wetin dey, how that side of the world sef, hope okay, and everyone is okay
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by ziontrain: 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2008
@nkc, Thank you my brother. We are enjoying the good weather here at this time of the year. Abeg no let passat cry again. I will do as you suggested and leave these guys alone. I will dissipate my energy on more meaningful things.
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by Busybody2(f): 2:51am On Oct 23, 2008
busybody20:

@ busy_body
I will pretend like i hear u say that! The next time, u wont go scot- free angry

[s]Dang, someone left the cage open again angry angry angry[/s]

Okay, okay, okay, I am shaking in my boots cry I don't want to incur your wrath cry Please forgive me cheesy Here's my peace offering grin digest it and choke on it grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-180185.160.html#msg2928206
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by Busybody2(f): 3:07am On Oct 23, 2008
vin_checks:

Busy_Body, I've fallen in Love with you Over again  kiss kiss
[color=#000099][b]

Sorry to disappoint you, I only date fellow Law Enforcement Agents i.e. Akuya and Romeobest. Once Ziontrain makes up his mind whether he wants to be a car dealer or go for his calling as a Law Enforcement Sanitising Agent, I would add him to my harem cool cheesy 

@ Ziontrain

Phammyus and Babeisme have not redeemed themselves one jot, they would not have a leg to stand on in any court of law, mark my word on that cool
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by vinchecks: 5:32am On Oct 23, 2008
tundysho:

so u re actually inspired!!!!!.You could stoop soo low to go and register another user name aftre you were banned by seun.I have said it before that you were a bunch of cowardly nincompoo,when you were abusing in German language.You even mistakenly wrote a german word in one of youre finishedr attacks on ziontrain.You re going down the drain.I even heard your issued death threath on someone.Meeeeen, you

Thats a wrong choice, From Previous posts it's revealed that ziontrain will be struggling to sell his Hurricane Ike flooded Honda Accord on this forum in a couple of days, We want a more reasonable, neutral person, that satisfies the Administrators requirement, definitely not ziontrain !!!

tundysho

"Hurricane Ike" is not a German word grin grin grin

It was a destructive hurricane that hit the United States, part of Eastern Dallas in Texas, Arkansas and Missouri around the 1st week of September 2008. if you don't know the meaning of hurricane, it means like a Strong, Violent Wind or Storm

Why I insulted you in German in the other thread was because i didn't realize that you live under the Mango tree, if i did, I would Not have insulted you, I'm So sorry.
cry cry cry cry

Busy_body:

Sorry to disappoint you, I only date fellow Law Enforcement Agents i.e. Akuya and Romeobest. Once Ziontrain makes up his mind whether he wants to be a car dealer or go for his calling as a Law Enforcement Sanitising Agent, I would add him to my harem cool cheesy

grin grin grin grin
Busy_body
For the Undying Love I have for you, I will go and enroll as a Law Enforcement Sanitation Officer
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by tundysho(m): 5:45am On Oct 23, 2008
The german language i reffered to is not in this particular response you gave to ziontrain,u dont need to explain what huricane is too me

So you re actually inspired!! what a pity.You know what you just did now?

You just confirmed what yahoo! accused you of some wks back.You re trully a dubious person, rolling back odometer on cars.So you could actually camouflage under a different username to attck your enemies,and use inspired to sell hurricane cars to nigerians,its a pity that you could stoop so low.Your reputation has been dragged in the mud.if i were you i will never log into nairaland again

By the way do you sleep at all.You stay awake all night looking for new ways to defraud people.
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by vinchecks: 5:50am On Oct 23, 2008
tundysho:

The german language i reffered to is not in this particular response you gave to ziontrain,u don't need to explain what huricane is too me

So you re actually inspired!! what a pity.You know what you just did now?

You just confirmed what yahoo! accused you of some wks back.You re trully a dubious person, rolling back odometer on cars.So you could actually camouflage under a different username to attck your enemies,and use inspired to sell hurricane cars to nigerians,its a pity that you could stoop so low.Your reputation has been dragged in the mud.if i were you i will never log into nairaland again

By the way do you sleep at all.You stay awake all night looking for new ways to defraud people.

Understand the appropriate spelling of most of your choice of words highlighted above first Please, and its nincompoop not "nincompoo" please choose a word to learn per day, it will help you.
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by igwe11(m): 5:52am On Oct 23, 2008
vin_checks:

tundysho

"Hurricane Ike" is not a German word   grin grin grin

It was a destructive hurricane that hit the United States, part of Eastern Dallas in Texas, Arkansas and Missouri around the 1st week of September 2008. if you don't know the meaning of hurricane, it means like a Strong, Violent Wind or Storm

Why I insulted you in German in the other thread was because i didn't realize that you live under the Mango tree, if i did, I would Not have insulted you, I'm So sorry.  
cry cry cry cry

grin grin grin grin

For the Undying Love I have for you, I will go and enroll as a Law Enforcement Sanitation Officer
 :x :x :x kiss

cool
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by tundysho(m): 5:57am On Oct 23, 2008
Why wont you keep awake at this time of the day picking out typo errors,when all your customers have left u,and you re jobless, due to your dubious tendencies.respond to the main issues.better go and apply for job in 7 up company,they re recruiting labourers.anofia
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by vinchecks: 6:06am On Oct 23, 2008
tundysho,

Sie sind ein armer Mann mit keinem Sinn von Richtung und Sie sind krank

grin grin grin
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by igwe11(m): 6:08am On Oct 23, 2008
Professor  Adebusayo (f)/vin check/inspire m/ asitis (f)

Why did u delete your post at this topic   Vehicle I Bought Has No License Plate
You so bad!!!!!!!!
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by vinchecks: 6:11am On Oct 23, 2008
igwe1

What time is it now ?
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by tundysho(m): 6:12am On Oct 23, 2008
igwe 1:

Professor  Adebusayo (f)/vin check/inspire m/ asitis (f)

Why did delete your post at this topic   Vehicle I Bought Has No License Plate
You so bad!!!!!!!!

Dont mind the guy thats the way he does his thing,cunny cunny way
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by igwe11(m): 6:15am On Oct 23, 2008
vin_checks:

tundysho,

Sie sind ein armer Mann mit keinem Sinn von Richtung und Sie sind krank

grin grin grin

meaning  ''They are a poor man with no sense of direction and you are ill''

see your grammar in German grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by vinchecks: 6:19am On Oct 23, 2008
tundysho:

don't mind the guy thats the way he does his thing,cunny cunny way

cunning cunning way !!! grin grin

i've had enough fun on this thread now, off to sleep
cool cool
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by BabyJinx: 10:53am On Oct 23, 2008
All of you are just getting ridiculous now. undecided
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by BabyJinx: 11:27am On Oct 23, 2008
@Baby_Jinx, as you are aware, I do not like engaging women because of the respect I have for them but I need to inform you that I left this inspired guy alone long time ago until Seun made his posting regarding VIN number and he started attacking using all kinds of user names for reasons best known to him. It is so easy to tell his new user names and at a point in time he did not even bother to hide one of his new user names i.e. vin_check. So, when he levels wrong accusations against me, I should keep quiet and let him malign my name, right? I have a right to defend myself.

Even with the risk of getting accused that I am the devil, I'll still say this,  the buyers and readers of these threads are NOT stupid. . . seriously, we are not. Now I know buying cars online seems stupid on the surface but we are not. I'm sorta giving you this as a reason why you think people are stupid, which is why you need to play the tailgating game every single chance you get. . .  because I honestly can't think of any other reason.

Is it my fault that he keeps doing what he is doing? Instead of you to call a spade a spade you are talking about bullying. Go back to all the threads and see for yourself - not one time have I attacked him after I left him alone except when I respond to his unwarranted attacks - not one time.

It is about knowing when to quit! You have said you piece, you have made your stance known. . . I doubt there is anyone on this auto section who does not know where you stand on this issue or respects it for that matter but showing up on every thread and distrupting the flow makes you lose ground. You are slowly slipping from crusader for all to crusader for one. . . I am not saying this is what you are doing, I'm saying this is what it LOOKS like you are doing.

iThis man has been posting his vehicles without VIN after he made a promise not to do that - I never attacked him or jumped on to his thread. Instead, I left him severely alone. If he has not been harassing me all the while, no one will hear anything from me. He attacked me as Romeobest, as vin_check, as jafour, as adebusayo, as asitis, etc, etc, give me a break!

Once again, the readers and the buyers are not stupid. Trust me Mr. Ziontrain, if you can see it, so can we. What we are asking is for you and your untouchables to give US a break. I don't know if you have noticed but this section is becoming more and more like a school playground where children hurl sansan on each other face. . . You hit me first. Nah you did. No you did. Nah huh. Yeah huh. . . quite frankly if some of us liked that kind of entertainment, all we have to do is watch our children. At least it would save us internet cost.

I don't have any problem with him personally as I don't even know him. I have problems with his methods which I have made clear. Once he stops attacking me using all these his pseudo-names there will be no need for me to respond and he will be in peace. I think you need to get your facts right before coming here to judge me. If he stops attacking me, I will stop responding to him. I give you that promise.

Someone is going to have to be the bigger person here, are you brave enough to make it you?
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by ziontrain: 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2008
@Baby_Jinx, thank you for your contribution. Points noted and well taken.
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by akininNC(m): 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2008
@Babyjinx

While I appreciate your adult approach to the situation, it does take two to tango, I believe some of your comment should also be directed to the esteemed inspired and all his other aliases. His refusal to show some level of humility in any of his posting does leave a lot to be desired.

@ Ziontrain

You have fought the good fight but it does get to a point of diminishing returns. But the issue should still be brought up from time to time because this thread gets new uninformed buyers all the time.
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by ziontrain: 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2008
@AkininNC, thanks for your contribution as well.
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by youngmill(m): 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2008
@ziontrain,igwe1,akininNc & co.
I'm not trying to create anymore fights but i feel i need to say this, you guys should now that it's not everybody that don't agreed with your principles has to be inspired. Yes you made your point but it's now time to move on, am sure there are people like me that would have wanted to say something but never bothered, thinking all you guys will say is they are inspired because they have a different view from yours. I also went through some of those ids and i am convinced asitis and jafour are not inspired, jafour is base in canada and asitis is base in london, try and go through their posting, their way of speaking (english) is even different, and yes i can tell by how they construct their sentences, why don't you guys try and investigate more instead of sweeping people's opinion under the carpet by assuming they are inspired, i know deep down you lots know not all the ids are him but i guess it's easy for you guys to come back and say, it's inspired again, this is one of things that infuriate people, nothing stops people from saying ziontrain and igwe are the same person or that ziontran and another dealer is not the same as well.
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by igwe11(m): 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2008
@youngmill

mysteries exist here, nevertheless point noted.
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by Godalone(m): 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2008
Auto section must be sanitized.
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by youngmill(m): 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2008
@Godalone
Have you being following the post at all. You don't have to keep hammering this, people don't like being told what to do. It like you are laying down the laws.
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by Godalone(m): 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2008
youngmill:

@Godalone
Have you being following the post at all. You don't have to keep hammering this, people don't like being told what to do. It like you are laying down the laws.
We are still saying thesame thing,if you have read all the posts you will know that we started it.I know what i am saying man.
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by youngmill(m): 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2008
Godalone:

We are still saying thesame thing,if you have read all the posts you will know that we started it.I know what i am saying man.
Whatever man, you know it all.
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by Godalone(m): 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2008
Haaa youngmill,i do not know it all o.
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by akininNC(m): 12:28am On Oct 24, 2008
@youngmill and godalone

Children, to the best of my knowledge this is an adults only forum please act like one.
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by BabyJinx: 3:16am On Oct 24, 2008
Tee hee hee
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by youngmill(m): 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2008
akininNC:

@youngmill and godalone

Children, to the best of my knowledge this is an adults only forum please act like one.

You don't need to be insultive akin, there are no kids here, we're all adults but with different opinion!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by akininNC(m): 1:26pm On Oct 24, 2008
@youngmill

well the tone of your posts speaks otherwise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

2014 TOYOTA Camry***45k Actual Mileage Only***time Left:3days 0hours 10mins** / 10 Reasons Why You Must Sell Your Cars with Us. / 1962 Ferrari Abandoned For 40Years Sold For ₦55M In The U.k.(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.