Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,358 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. (3770 Views)

Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau / Alleged mastermind of Nyanya Bomb blast, Aminu Ogwuche Sues FG for N100m / INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. by seankafor(m): 10:00am On Jul 22, 2014
mike404: LAW OF IDENTITY
MAYBE
Re: I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. by priscaoge(f): 10:01am On Jul 22, 2014
seankafor: TAKE ANYTING D WAY U C IT
Even when innocent blood are been shed on daily bases
Re: I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. by seankafor(m): 10:13am On Jul 22, 2014
priscaoge:
Even when innocent blood are been shed on daily bases
BUT COULD U HAV HELPED IT?XO EMBRACE IT WETHER GUD OR BAD
Re: I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. by kokoA(m): 10:20am On Jul 22, 2014
seankafor: AM NOT UR TYPE
I know. You are 'higher' than me, that's why I'm begging you for the good stuff you take.
Re: I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. by heatmeup(f): 10:31am On Jul 22, 2014
wicked
Re: I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. by OXCUBA: 10:37am On Jul 22, 2014
THE INTERPOL SHOULD HAND OVER OGUCHE TO THE NIGERIAN POLICE AND THE NIGERIAN POLICE SHOULD HAND OVER OGUCHE TO NIGERIAN MASSES I WANT TO SEE HIM ''RANT'' TO THE MASSES PS:.I don't support jungle Justice in any form.
Re: I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. by seankafor(m): 11:32am On Jul 22, 2014
kokoA: I know. You are 'higher' than me, that's why I'm begging you for the good stuff you take.
GO ASK UR GAL FRND(LET ME NOT MENTION PARENTS)
Re: I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. by mike404(m): 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
omoharry:

SEUN PLEASE ALERT SECURITY THAT THERE IS A BOKO HARAM MEMBER ON NAIRA LAND. ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE INDEED.
LOL IM A PURE FOLLOWER OF GOD NOT ALLAH
Re: I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. by faheez(m): 12:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
mencade5: Allah is an existing God. back to sender in jesus name. My God whom i servw, the one and true God, smite you and your religion with fire and brimstone, may you and your jihadists brothers be plague with confusion, and your plans to cause pain in the lives of innocent people be nullify in Jesus Christ Name. Amen

laffing at ur ignorance
Re: I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. by mencade5(m): 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
faheez: laffing at ur ignorance
nah...mister, it is you i laugh at. I wish you could dig deeper to find out about your religion, hw it emanates, do some research. I am not here to slander your religion, just search for it yourself.
Re: I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. by swedbase(m): 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
Whoever said that islam is not evil must have his or her head examine. It is just a matter of time before the yoruba moslems started killing their christains.
Re: I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
If fg pay u and ur bk he-goat for wasting innocent lives....what then Will happen to the innocent lives u wasted...this man must b high on something

#diarisgod

sign of end times
Re: I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. by Momcherry(f): 8:05am On Jul 23, 2014
seankafor: I DONT EXPECT U TO UNDERSTAND

How can I understand u when u said absolutely NOTHING? tongue
Re: I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. by seankafor(m): 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
Momcherry:

How can I understand u when u said absolutely NOTHING? tongue
because u re a mediocre

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Most English Inclined States In Nigeria / Just Imagine What A PDP Governor Is Doing To His People [see Photo] / Ilorin/bode-saadu Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.