Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) (95912 Views)

Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) / Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer / SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by joanpinkie(f): 10:36am On Jul 22, 2014
Now this is development!

3 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Eyepencil: 10:38am On Jul 22, 2014
BluIvy: Haba!!!

A so called big company hijacking Advertising space instead of buying one from Seun How is he suppose to make his money while the brothers from the East are industrializing? Na wa oo! undecided

Diaris Godddoooooooooo!
You should learn how to act dumb sometimes

1 Like

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 22, 2014
That's Good! I ve Good IVM Tho smiley
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by MadCow1: 10:41am On Jul 22, 2014
The only way I would ever own an Innoson Car is if I won it in a raffle. angry

Nice Cars, Nice After Sale Service, Availability of spareparts, Alarmingly High depreciation, poor quality, Poor Durability..

I'd rather buy a Fhucking KIA.

1 Like

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by daylae(m): 10:41am On Jul 22, 2014
they all look good. Nigeria is going places i see.
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Domaro: 10:42am On Jul 22, 2014
Well, i will like to have the contact address of the company both at Enugu and Nnewi resp., add postal address too. i think i have something that your CEO will like to posses, most needed in production and it will be very beneficial both to him and Nigeria at large. i want to send the detail to him and a copy to general manager by courier post. you can mail it to pio4divine@yahoo.com or SMS only to 08039232886. thanks
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by ugotuf(m): 10:42am On Jul 22, 2014
murtalaa: I like the look and feel of the SUVs but I hate the logo. So, until innoson comes up with a better logo, I am not buying.
Honda,Nissan, Toyota, Mazda etc. have all been redesigning their logos recently, yet they have been in the market selling like mad even before you could write your name, so logo is very secondary when it comes to things they need to re-engineer in the vehicles. Like we will jokingly say, ''leave wetin dem write for motor, enter motor''.
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Eyepencil: 10:44am On Jul 22, 2014
murtalaa: I like the look and feel of the SUVs but I hate the logo. So, until innoson comes up with a better logo, I am not buying.
Hian! Who is expecting u to buy before? Go comot the logo and put ur name dia. gworo man

1 Like

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 22, 2014
2sExy1: Proudly Anambarian cool

486 miracle centres shut down in Anambra...*takes to my heels*
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by iterator25: 10:45am On Jul 22, 2014
NaLaugh: The vehicles look decent, particularly the sedans & SUV. Although those are stock images.

Also, i think the company needs a new logo. This one is slightly tacky like Ford's logo.
A more metallic looking logo would create a better sense of confidence & a perceived "strength" of the product.

Good luck.

if ford were ivm, you wouldn't have issues with her logo.. the logo will grow on people, it's unique in my opinion
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by israelmush(m): 10:46am On Jul 22, 2014
MadCow1: The only way I would ever own an Innoson Car is if I won it in a raffle. angry

Nice Cars, Nice After Sale Service, Availability of spareparts, Alarmingly High depreciation, poor quality, Poor Durability..

I'd rather buy a Fhucking KIA.
Yeah sure just as your name goes!

4 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by HuJJC(m): 10:48am On Jul 22, 2014

1 Like

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Skywalker5(m): 10:49am On Jul 22, 2014
No Price tag on the cars? How much do they cost?
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by MadCow1: 10:50am On Jul 22, 2014
israelmush: Yeah sure just as your name goes!

Is this suppose to mean something? angry
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by aniyphil: 10:51am On Jul 22, 2014
quid:
^^
Wetin this ewedu farmer dey talk.
How far with your daily Arabic recitation. . . time never reach?

grin grin grin . . .No be small thing! Some of these people will never give support to one of their own . . .he dey drum support for Toyota, Nissan, Peugeot & Mercedes Benz as if to say na for him back yard dem manufacture those ones . . .support your own and grow it to the likes of Toyota, Nissan, Peugeot & Mercedes Benz

6 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 22, 2014
drlawizle:

486 miracle centres shut down in Anambra...*takes to my heels*
Benin City is WORSE to the best of my knowledge. When I was about to take my SSCE, it was then I knew such existed. I was never aware until my final exam. A lot of my classmates left our school to go an write in another center. It became rampant as years went by such that students where coming from Anambra, Delta, and other neighbouring states to write exams in Benin. In fact it was a jamboree for a lot of landlords as they had "clients" that rented their apartments while writing exam...

But thanks to the Osho baba who has cleaned up the mess with co-operation of exam boards. We will get there... the madness will stop someday.
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 22, 2014
aniyphil:

grin grin grin . . .No be small thing! Some of these people will never give support to one of their own . . .he dey drum support for Toyota, Nissan, Peugeot & Mercedes Benz as if to say na for him back yard dem manufacture those ones . . .support your own and grow it to the likes of Toyota, Nissan, Peugeot & Mercedes Benz
^^^True talk.
No mind am. He wants Nigeria to remain in perpetual stagnation.
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Beniyke007: 10:54am On Jul 22, 2014
#TeamInnoson all the way......... Proudly Nigerian!!!

10 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by simplynola(m): 10:54am On Jul 22, 2014
Photoshop
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Boss13: 10:55am On Jul 22, 2014
Is it irritating to read a mislead post. Where are the prices. We do not have to call to get prices.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by murtalaa(m): 10:56am On Jul 22, 2014
Eyepencil: Hian! Who is expecting u to buy before? Go comot the logo and put ur name dia. gworo man
that's why I maintains that your type can't ever make it in business. The innoson logo is uninspiring, unimaginative, lacks basic creativity and is very bland, period.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 22, 2014
2sExy1: Benin City is WORSE to the best of my knowledge. When I was about to take my SSCE, it was then I knew such existed. I was never aware until my final exam. A lot of my classmates left our school to go an write in another center. It became rampant as years went by such that students where coming from Anambra, Delta, and other neighbouring states to write exams in Benin. In fact it was a jamboree for a lot of landlords as they had "clients" that rented their apartments while writing exam...

But thanks to the Osho baba who has cleaned up the mess with co-operation of exam boards. We will get there... the madness will stop someday.

Oh boy...that's legen...*wait for it*....dary!!
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by nnasino(m): 10:58am On Jul 22, 2014
Prices??
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 22, 2014
murtalaa: that's why I maintains that your type can't ever make it in business. The innoson logo is uninspiring, unimaginative, lacks basic creativity and is very bland, period.
LOL
Economic policies should strengthen local production; not empower foreign industries, arrest local consumption patterns and enslave us to remain perpetual lazy-a$$ consumers.

1 Like

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Boss13: 10:59am On Jul 22, 2014
Nelbless: For more info call: 08032729002. 08092729002. 08052729002

Put the prices side by side. Little wonder your vehicles are not selling because of poor marketing/sales skills. Price is a powerful marketing tool, if they are affordable, let your customers know. The cost/price of a product assist a potential customer make up his mind, it is a rational tool for decision making and not the specification or quality of the product especially when the product is in a perfect competitive market.
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Skywalker5(m): 10:59am On Jul 22, 2014
Boss13: Is it irritating to read a mislead post. Where are the prices. We do not have to call to get prices.

Thats what i was expecting too. To find out how much they cost since the mods kept it on front-page that the price and pix are included
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Malawian(m): 11:00am On Jul 22, 2014
i saw one of their jeeps during my granny's funeral in da villa, meen, it looks a bit like toyota prado. i am not sure i like the shape though. i prefer masculine looking rides like nissan pathfinder or armanda. tongue
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 22, 2014
UrbanMystique: if Jona didn't invite them, there won't be completion and ivm won't see any reason to improve on the products.

By the way, ivm us a private organization and like every other private organizations.! It is non of government business

True talk...infact if you know how many times FG don try to encourage this guy but my guy no gree encourage...he needs to be intimidated to sit-up!
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Akpan107(m): 11:04am On Jul 22, 2014
Asiwaju9ja: Why dem dey how the real thing. Headlamps when go dull after the first raining season. Mtcheeeeew.
you ended up not saying anything....
Asiwaju of NairaLand. Bigger shock awaits you by 2015/02/28.

3 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 22, 2014
Akpan107: you ended up not saying anything....
Asiwaju of NairaLand. Bigger shock awaits you by 2015/02/28.
^^ Correct.

Ninu oruko Jesu . . .ami . . .
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Boss13: 11:06am On Jul 22, 2014
Skywalker5:

Thats what i was expecting too. To find out how much they cost since the mods kept it on front-page that the price and pix are included

I did not click on the link to look at pictures. We have all seen the pictures. They are even readily available online. If Innoson is not serious about his business. Then I will wait for Nissan who will start mass production soon or rather Toyota who has agreed to build an assembly plant in Nigeria. I have even done an estimation of Toyota made in Nigeria cars and that should cost roughly N3,000,000 - N5,000,000.

I think Innoson still pride himself that he is the first Nigerian to build a car and forgets that he owns a business that should survive. He likes that title conferred on him by his local chiefs. In 5 years, he would be so surprise that he won't be able to sell 20 units of his vehicles because of the new auto vehicle policy. I am saying this because I have studied him and have been wondering why is he so slow to cease the African market before the likes of Nissan, Kia and Toyota come in and take over market share.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car / David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React / I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.