Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,912 members, 7,866,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:11 PM

1822twoo's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1822twoo's Profile / 1822twoo's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Update On Iyana Iba Bridge, Badagary Expressway (Pictures) by 1822twoo: 3:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Cry cry baby. tongue

Go hawk gala
[/s]
Education / Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Father Admits Home Treatment Of Sylvester To Court. by 1822twoo: 3:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
[s]
Officialgarri:
This man used his boy's condition to catch cruise and gain public sympathy. To an extent, the man wished the boy died so that he can place blame on the school.
[/s]
Celebrities / Re: Nothing Sweeter Than Money — Wizkid Declares (Photos) by 1822twoo: 3:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
[s]
post=110248426:
Our Holy Book tells us that ..........
[/s]
Politics / Re: The Igbo And The Nigerian Igbophobic Syndrome by 1822twoo: 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2022
[s][quote author=helinues post=110245311][/quote][/s]
Politics / Re: 'Ohanaeze: Buhari's Regime Witch-hunting Abba Kyari Because He's Igbo' by 1822twoo: 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Those People from that region are the most Hypocritical ethic on Earth.

Yet they're good in calling out others
[/s]

1 Like

Politics / Re: 'Ohanaeze: Buhari's Regime Witch-hunting Abba Kyari Because He's Igbo' by 1822twoo: 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
Even me, I know if Kelechi Abba Kyari were to be aboki, Buhari Jubrin from Sudan would have called shinedu Buba Marwa to free him.

Kelechi Abba Kyari is not the only igbo man this Sudanese Jubrin has been embarrassing.

Shukuma Dasuki was in prison for 5 years
Shukudi Elzakzaki was in prison for 6 years.

But an aboki man, Ibrahim Orji Uzor kalu is now a free man after court has convicted him.

Even Ngozi Bala Usman was removed from NPA because Yusuf Rotimi Amaechi was not happy with her.

This Jubrin from Sudan is a bigot. undecided

Who do ipob pigs dis kind strong thing? undecided
[/s]

1 Like

Politics / Re: I Trusted Tinubu But He Repaid Me With Betrayal- Aregbesola by 1822twoo: 2:57pm On Feb 15, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
See what?

Go sidon for shit.

Mashood Adeoti or NOTHING.

You'll understand better when the time is right
[/s]
Politics / Re: LASG Reiterates Commitment To Timely Delivery Of Lekki Regional Road by 1822twoo: 2:56pm On Feb 15, 2022
[s]
helinues:
We hope so oo
[/s]
Religion / Re: Allah In Hausa Bible- A plot to deceive the gullible by 1822twoo: 2:56pm On Feb 15, 2022
[s]
triple996:
No mind them.
Deceivers angry
[/s]
Politics / Re: Abba Kyari: Nnamdi Kanu Might Be A Prophet, Throwback (photo) by 1822twoo: 7:06am On Feb 15, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

I just taya.

How come abiama did not tell the fraudster he will be in the zoo cage today?

Ipob pigs are nothing but brainless animals.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Gunshots, Panic As Aregbesola’s Convoy Passed Through Osogbo by 1822twoo: 7:06am On Feb 15, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
How sensitive and reasonable is it to hearing that Security details attached to Aregbesola will just keep shooting gun without provocation from that snake's thug called OLETOLA.

This is calls for common sense for those one-sided judges

But an aide to Aregbesola, Bola Ilori, in a Facebook post shortly after the incident, said miscreants working for the incumbent Governor, Adegboyega Oyetola, had attacked the former governor but were repelled by security details attached to him.

Only a lazy man starts a wrestling match with cutlass and guns - Aregbe!!!

Oyetola thugs fired several gunshots at Aregbesola's, Adeoti (Sheu) convoy after declaring his preferred choice for Governorship. The attackers were repelled by combined efforts of Police, DSS, NSCDC etc and luckily no casually was recorded.
[/s]

1 Like

Politics / Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by 1822twoo: 7:04am On Feb 15, 2022
[s]
helinues:
embarassed

Op,let's see if you could fill this

Your crying dey sweet our belle
[/s]
Politics / Re: Amaechi; The Preferred, Trustworthy & The Face Of Nigeria~ North-east Group by 1822twoo: 7:04am On Feb 15, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Toh
[/s]
Politics / Re: Was Kyari Really Arrested? by 1822twoo: 7:04am On Feb 15, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Dog pass dog. Infact all animals are not equal same as all human being.
[/s]

1 Like

Politics / Re: So You Think ABBA KYARI Is That Stupid ? by 1822twoo: 7:02am On Feb 15, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Some Nigerians are indeed super hypocrites.

Please which of the top police officers in Nigeria is not guilty with all the allegations against Kyari including the ones that would never make headlines.

Are the committee set up by the Police holy? No be same set of police sat for Hush's case? What eventually happened?

I am not interested in arguing about whether Kyari is guilty or not, but the possible outcome of the so called arrest which that was not the case.

People should get to know that Kyari is not a small police officer to go down just like that, apart from being a Northerner, he has strong connection in Southern Nigeria as that is his base.

Making Kyari as a scape goat, not happening
[/s]
Romance / Re: I Need An Advice Please!!! by 1822twoo: 7:02am On Feb 15, 2022
[s]
helinues:

If you indeed have that active 9 friends, then you are already into gossiping already before the lady
[/s]
Romance / Re: What Do You Guys Talk About? by 1822twoo: 7:01am On Feb 15, 2022
[s]
helinues:
If my network provider like, let them give me free unlimited call to all network, that won't still make me to make unnecessary call.

Anything apart from biz, transaction talk, I no dey long am oo
[/s]

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.