Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators (2652 Views)

See How Much Nairaland Moderators Are Paid Monthly (Pictures) / The Hypocrisy Of Justice Mohammed, A Key Member Of The NJC. / Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Comedian2019: 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
dragunov:

Oath that means nothing. I can easily do that and still be a Christian.
You garrit!
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by dragunov: 4:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
Fahdiga:
I bet the owner of people's gazzate that broke the news is ipob too

What mooks like Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg and his ilk don't know is that a lot of Yorubas don't want that disaster to become president. They think everything is IPOB, whereas IPOB has its own issues to tackle other than poking their nose into Tinubu matter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Fahdiga(m): 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
dragunov:

What mooks like Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg and his ilk don't know is that a lot of Yorubas don't want that disaster to become president. They think everything is IPOB, whereas IPOB has its own issues to tackle other than poking their nose into Tinubu matter.
Exactly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Fahdiga(m): 6:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
Donaluta:

You are just wasting your time... He broke no rules.. your days are numbered here... I go soon give you 20 years ban
Lol the guy deserves 100 years ban

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by EarlierDawn: 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
OP, you are more hypocritical

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Difrent: 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
Fahdiga:
This case is different. It was leaked by an insider meaning it happened or are you telling us that it was Kanu that exposed Tinubu too?

The same kind of insider that purpotedly told all those jubril fairy tales now
If the hoax called buhari imposter which many people really believe turn out to be false why wont this be treated as such a hoax too

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by dragunov: 9:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
seunmsg:

Check my previous comments, I’ve addressed the evil lie.

Kadoso Mutairu, ko wa tan bi?
Oju tiwon oooo.
Tinubu nto sara ooooooooo!

If you like sacrifice all the virgins in Ekiti State for Tinubu's presidential bid, he no go enter. tongue tongue cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Fahdiga(m): 9:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
Difrent:

The same kind of insider that purpotedly told all those jubril fairy tales now
If the hoax called buhari imposter which many people really believe turn out to be false why wont this be treated as such a hoax too
Keep consoling yourself. Even as your name is diferent yet you still don't want to be different from other zombies. I can even percieve the stench oozing out from Tinubu's babariga. You are free to lick his diapers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Gbagura: 9:24pm On Feb 14, 2022
Fahdiga:
This case is different. It was leaked by an insider meaning it happened or are you telling us that it was Kanu that exposed Tinubu too?
But you still believe it's one jubrin from sudan has replaced buhari. It's 2022,the whole Nigerians are seeing through yeebos hypocrisy. Y'all won't be able to withstand what's coming for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Fahdiga(m): 9:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
EarlierDawn:
OP, you are more hypocritical
Pray tell. Pls expanciate. Tell me how I'm all ears

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Fahdiga(m): 9:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
Gbagura:
But you still believed it's one jubrin from sudan has replaced buhari. It's 2022,the whole Nigerians are seeing through yeebos hypocrisy. Y'all won't be able to withstand what's coming for you.
Bla bla bla. Empty vessel makes the loudest noise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Fahdiga(m): 9:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
dragunov:

Kadoso Mutairu, ko wa tan bi?
Oju tiwon oooo.
Tinubu nto sara ooooooooo!

If you like sacrifice all the virgins in Ekiti State for Tinubu's presidential bid, he no go enter. tongue tongue cheesy
Lol this one enter well well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Gbagura: 9:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
Fahdiga:
Bla bla bla. Empty varsel makes the loudest noise
It's empty vessel until y'all start clamoring for biafra when the plans against you materializes. No tribe in the whole world maligns everyone around it and live to tell the rest of the story. 3m will be a child's play.

You can keep fooling yourself ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by adamsmith914: 9:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
johnmartus:
Why are you accusing wrongly you are posting false information and you want it to be at front?

Mydn44 lalasticalala seun oam4j

This guy has damaged rule 20.
Same barracks pikin Fahdiga that Bonny Camp raised pdp sympathizer, his father was a former military administrator whose looted funds from the 1990’s has dried up ?

Pot calling kettle black.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Difrent: 9:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
Fahdiga:
Keep consoling yourself. Even as your name is diferent yet you still don't want to be different from other zombies. I can even percieve the stench oozing out from Tinubu's babariga. You are free to lick his diapers

I dont expect someone that believed and even spread a hoax like the jubril of sudan stupidity to be able to hold a rationl discussion and you have just poved me right.
Dont you look stupid trying to insult anyone after all the stupidity you displayed while selling the jubril story to the gullibles....how can you look any of them in the face to now tell them to believe you now that you have started another fable.

Yeye

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Fahdiga(m): 10:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
Difrent:

I dont expect someone that believed and even spread a hoax like the jubril of sudan stupidity to be able to hold a rationl discussion and you have just poved me right.
Dont you look stupid trying to insult anyone after all the stupidity you displayed while selling the jubril story to the gullibles....how can you look any of them in the face to now tell them to believe you now that you have started another fable.

Yeye
Like I said ealier, try to be different from other zombies. Tinubu is a sick old man that won't smell the presidency
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Fahdiga(m): 10:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
Gbagura:
It's empty vessel until y'all start clamoring for biafra when the plans against you materializes. No tribe in the whole world maligns everyone around it and live to tell the rest of the story. 3m will be a child's play.

You can keep fooling yourself ok
Bla bla bla. Tinubu's pants fall on you
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Fahdiga(m): 10:16pm On Feb 14, 2022
adamsmith914:
Same barracks pikin Fahdiga that Bonny Camp raised pdp sympathizer, his father was a former military administrator whose looted funds from the 1990’s has dried up ?

Pot calling kettle black.
Pls don't derail this thread with your usual trash. You are free to lick his diapers as you like
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by omenkaLives(m): 10:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
seunmsg:
I’m wondering if rule 8 is still applicable on this forum. People just post falsehood everywhere and get away with it. Nairaland administrators really need to up their game when it comes to enforcing the forum’s rules.
You dey even waste speech. The hateful dunderheads should go create alaigbo.com and publish their idiotic hate there.

Pathetic sobs living on the fringes of sanity.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Redcrafton: 10:50pm On Feb 14, 2022
omenkaLives:
You dey even waste speech. The hateful dunderheads should go create alaigbo.com and publish their idiotic hate there.

why not igede.com...and publish your unending love for the herdsmen...

The only way to hear your cracked voice is when Igbo is mentioned.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Alary: 10:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
Photoshopping gone wrong , pathetic people.

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Invictuse: 10:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
Fahdiga:
Lol did I Lie?

Even if you, your father n entire tribe wail beyond death ko kan aye. To hell with all of u.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by 1821onee: 11:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
This won't earn you hate filled People presidency.

WAILING pigggs
[/s]
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by dragunov: 11:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
Fahdiga:
Lol this one enter well well

Correct jare!
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Noblechykk(m): 3:07am On Feb 15, 2022
Fahdiga:
You just remembered rule 8 now that your pay master Tinubu that is involved. If it were to be Peter Obi you would have been opening thread upon thread posting trash. Your hipocrisy stinks to high heaven
The dude is irredeemable
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by faceland: 4:34am On Feb 15, 2022
Fahdiga:
With the recent viral video of Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu in his urine soaked clothe trending in all the social media one would have expected it to hit the front page of nairaland at least for once but the biased mods wouldn't allow it to happen. One can only but imagine if it were to be someone like Peter Obi, Atiku Abubakar or Nyesom Wike that was caught with feaces soaked dress, all hell would have let loose on this forum as the mods will be outdoing each other to push different news about the topic to front page. Any good observer here will also notice the way the moderators delete any comment that is against Tinubu's presidential ambition. With all this hypocrisy of the moderators it doesn't take a rocket science for one to know that nairaland has been compromised in favour of Tinubu

Their problem now is finding someone that would report without unverified conclusion being made
Here is the video and gist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXmiFYMy1m8
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by helinues: 6:02am On Feb 15, 2022
embarassed

Op,let's see if you could fill this

Your crying dey sweet our belle

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Fahdiga(m): 6:38am On Feb 15, 2022
Invictuse:

Even if you, your father n entire tribe wail beyond death ko kan aye. To hell with all of u.
Tinubu boxers fall on your mouth
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by 1822twoo: 7:04am On Feb 15, 2022
[s]
helinues:
embarassed

[/s]
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Fahdiga(m): 7:06am On Feb 15, 2022
Noblechykk:
The dude is irredeemable
I de tell you
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Fahdiga(m): 7:11am On Feb 15, 2022
helinues:
embarassed

You this Fulani man. You have found your voice again after initially running away when the stench oozing out of Tinubu's boxers was unbearable here
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Fahdiga(m): 7:15am On Feb 15, 2022
omenkaLives:

Not after initially running away from here when the stench from Tinubu's wet pant was unbearable for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sit At Home Order: 100% Of Anambra Citizens Support Gov Soludo! / Seun Osewa Surrenders To Fate After Osinbajo's Humiliating Defeat / Video: Tinubu Dances As Women Sing For Him In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.