Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad (32543 Views)

Killers Of Python In Calabar: Handling Snake Is Our Culture; no charms or juju / Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? / Juju/black Magic In Nigeria - Blood Money And Spiritual Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Ibyno(m): 10:46am On Jul 22, 2014
It won't work without a point of contact from that person like (money from his hand direct, his wears or any thing from him direct), if juju dey work APC for done use juju comot goodluck for sit .

2 Likes

Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by nkpommpko(m): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2014
Send picture with 50,000 naira for just trail, we will send him/her small epilepsy. To shake am, then you go see our power
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by idris4eva(m): 11:06am On Jul 22, 2014
Seriously yes I av a living witness in my area d man is still wandering around aimlessly now
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Dmatter(m): 11:08am On Jul 22, 2014
Yahoo gurls(internet gangstars) will tell u more abt it. #jujuisreal home and abroad
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by xtervaganza(m): 11:12am On Jul 22, 2014
kevoh: SMH for this type of question! Black Magic does not work. If it does please tell me because we need it to eliminate some i.diots causing trouble in Northeastern Nigeria and far away Iraq.
open your big mouth and say black magic does not work in some places and you'll drop dead instantly

I pity your mama
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Truthisit: 11:12am On Jul 22, 2014
There is no distance in the spiritual realm.
A mother who had lost all her children except one, who resides in UK once put a call to the last child, a woman that in the night of that day she should not sleep, as she would be visited. The old woman described the room in which her daughter lived in, in the UK with absolute accuracy.
She told the daughter that 7 insect will enter her room in the night via the window opposite her bed. She revealed to the daughter that the group wanted to take her contribution which did not go down well with her as she had already sacrificed 6 children and they are hell-bent on taking the seventh child. This woman eventually kept vigil that night only to see the visitors entering as soldier ants, one by one. She made sure she killed all the seven ants as they came in through the window. By the break of the day, cries and wailing enveloped the mothers house ans well as the entire neighbourhood, as all members of the witchcraft coven were found dead on their beds in the morning. Ladies and gentlemen, before the invention of transmission and broadcasting, blacks have been sending evil magical powers across boundaries to wreck havoc. Only prayer to God can stop them from having their way.

1 Like

Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by einsteino(m): 11:17am On Jul 22, 2014
All these talk about juju. Where was juju when oyibo came and enslaved us? India is said to have the most effective juju, how come only 100,000 Britons managed to control and colonise india, a country that had over 1billion people?

2 Likes

Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by ElNur1: 11:23am On Jul 22, 2014
einsteino: All these talk about juju. Where was juju when oyibo came and enslaved us? India is said to have the most effective juju, how come only 100,000 Britons managed to control and colonise india, a country that had over 1billion people?

U knw black man now..

the babalawos help the whites 2 sell Nigerians
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Cway86(f): 11:27am On Jul 22, 2014
lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed issues,,,,
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by kevoh(m): 11:28am On Jul 22, 2014
xtervaganza: open your big mouth and say black magic does not work in some places and you'll drop dead instantly

I pity your mama
Oh please, spare me the bullsheet talk and leave my ''mama'' out of it. If you don't have respect for your Mother that's your business! You guys will just be propagating FEAR. That's all! Just fear! Fear rules!

I am asking for a good thing (if it works) to eliminate some f.o.ols disturbing the peace of Nigeria in North-East and all I get from those who CLAIM to know it works is to turn on me. Na wa ooo! If it works as you claim, use it to eliminate this Boko Haram guys and do some good for once.Stop lying and propagating fear instead.

2 Likes

Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by chemmerfrank(m): 11:28am On Jul 22, 2014
you might not be able to send egusi soup abroad,but if you have the ingredients you could cook it there too.....I hope you geht@op?

1 Like

Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by chemmerfrank(m): 11:29am On Jul 22, 2014
you might not be able to send egusi soup abroad,but if you have the ingredients you could cook it there too.....I hope you geht@op relate it with the black magic..the answer is directly proportional to the above exampled outlined above. ah hope y'll dig
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by jookco(m): 11:34am On Jul 22, 2014
OP I know your problem , no body is after you . Your problem is that you are running mad because you work too hard and have nothing to show , its not magic but the system. The bills and rent is too damn high here. So get other business aside from your regular job.

And yes the whole world lies in wickedness , there is no such thing as distance in the realm of the spirit. All they have to do is invoke your sporiy and if you (your spirit ) respond then you are finished. Solutions . Be filled with the holy ghost. Meditate on the Word day and night and you become a no go area for witches and wizards.

2 Likes

Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by M4gunners: 11:39am On Jul 22, 2014
Op i dey fear you oh.You didn't even ask if Palm wine, Egusi, Red oil, Ogbono even Cola nut, na Juju just dey ur mind! God is watching you oh.
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by BodyKiss(m): 11:44am On Jul 22, 2014
What kind of people are we breading in this country. What a mindset. Damn, am I the only one who doesn't believe in this 5hit?
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 22, 2014
@OP.. apparently you can but you have to understand the means and efficacy of such methods.

JUJU is far more efficient when deployed within the controlling proximity of the originating deity's domain. If you live in IMO state and use Jazz to affect someone in Lagos State,if the victim decides to counter, chances are he/she will succeed than if he/she was in IMO State where the powers of the deity are strong.

1: In order to send it "literally" to someone abroad, you need to prepare it and attach it to a person or animal who will then release it to that person
2: If the intended target is a member of some cult or society, they are attuned to certain sound frequencies with which they communicate with their deity. you can simply relay a curse via Mobile Phone with that particular sound frequency to deliver the Juju.. this method is one that requires regular deployment for it to be effective

Has this answered your question

2 Likes

Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by hollaytan: 11:51am On Jul 22, 2014
Africans are very diabolical, don't underestimate the power of voodooism..... Many cases have been reported that some people in abroad dnt knw or can't say what brougth them back or how they came back........that's why one have to be Godly....God save us from ohun ti a BA wi fun ogbo ni igbo ngbo

1 Like

Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 22, 2014
Hey! Who you wan send juju give? Haba! Give peace a chance!
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by enomasly: 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ask Tb Joshua he says it all 'DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER' undecided
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
ceeceeco: Why are u asking...do u want 2 send any juju 2 someone abroad? Pls visit a native doctor 4 confirmation, as u can see we dnt have any here on nairaland.
Who told you there are none on Nairaland? Are they not human beings? They are everywhere and might be following you as we speak.
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Abraham2013(m): 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Yes...
Juju can be used on someone that's in oversea.
Last Bullet
In case you wanna use it on someone, mail me.
But you must v a valid reason!
Plz I want u to remote shekeau(BH leader) let me present himself @ DSS HQ wit d list of all his sponsors. I hope dis is enough valid reason.
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Donkunxex(m): 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
There is nothing the BUK SYSTEM or the IRON DOME cant stop..trust me the juju wont touch u..
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by iamord(m): 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
ghostwritter:
I need to see u personally....lets talk business
lol.. Okay
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by homeboy232(m): 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
seedord247: Pro Russian rebels or Isreali sodilers will shut it down grin grin
shut up, u are one of those under the slave basket of western media..
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by IYANGBALI: 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
Have you ever heard of remote control before?omode o mogun o npe lefo
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by homeboy232(m): 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
Yes ofcourse you can, the best and easy way without any problem is through turkish cargo..just put am inside garri, package all together wit other naija food too..am talking about positive charms like protection and favour in diaspora and normal herbs too. Agbo i mean..na d sure way be dis..

2 Likes

Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by jsunex(m): 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
WAtin u tink say yahoo plus mean Or dey do.
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ask Benin People
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by IYANGBALI: 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ibyno: It won't work without a point of contact from that person like (money from his hand direct, his wears or any thing from him direct), if juju dey work APC for done use juju comot goodluck for sit .
as if goodluck no get him own,sidon there

1 Like

Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Vicfus(m): 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
Why not; just a few details will do... E.g your name, father's name and mother's name. Shikena! Direct....... Fax
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Vicfus(m): 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]Why not; just a few details will do... E.g your name, father's name and mother's name. Shikena! Direct....... Fax
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
samflexxy: I was wondering can juju magic be sent to abroad across the pacific and atlantic ocean on a mission to kill or drive someone mad or do other thing its normally known for?
Of course yes !!

But Its efficacy depends on who is sending it and whom you are sending it !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) / Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" / The Prettiest African Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.