Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Don't Blame Me For Your Party's Self-Inflicted Woes - Jonathan Tells Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Blame Me For Your Party's Self-Inflicted Woes - Jonathan Tells Buhari (2091 Views)

Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi / If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians / You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Blame Me For Your Party's Self-Inflicted Woes - Jonathan Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 22, 2014
Can't someone just sue this guy and others for libel and defermation?
For them to provide evidence of the President's involvement in these Impeachment saga, or rot in jail.
I believe that way, other idiots roping the President into these madness would stop

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Me For Your Party's Self-Inflicted Woes - Jonathan Tells Buhari by poiZon: 11:13am On Jul 22, 2014
Clerverly: They Shouldn't Blame you, when you say 16 is greater than 19.

They Shouldn't blame you when you provided security for 5 legislators out 31 in River State just to impeach Amaechi.

They Shouldn't blame you when you deployed soldiers and mobilized 5Billion Naira to impeach Nyako.

They shouldn't blame you, when you provided security for 9 legislators out 28 in Edo State to carry out an impeachment against Oshiomole.

No, they shouldn't blame you, When you and your cronies are stealing Nigeria blind.

No they shouldn't blame you, when you are exhuming convicts and providing them with state resources to destabilize their various states.

Mr. Jonathan, this is just the BEGINING of your downfall.

chai berem no dey, for don get one click 10 likes.... abeg teach me how una dey do am?
LUbbish
Re: Don't Blame Me For Your Party's Self-Inflicted Woes - Jonathan Tells Buhari by banki(m): 11:22am On Jul 22, 2014
Sunnybobo3: It is on record that Buhari introduced kidnapping to Nigeria.

Abeg which....record
Re: Don't Blame Me For Your Party's Self-Inflicted Woes - Jonathan Tells Buhari by PhockPhockMan: 11:43am On Jul 22, 2014
"Also, President Jonathan has never at any time ordered that any Nigerian should be kidnapped or that anyone should be crated and forcefully transported in violation of decent norms of governance."

Buhari is shameless lDIOT.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Me For Your Party's Self-Inflicted Woes - Jonathan Tells Buhari by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
banki:

Abeg which....record

The foiled kidnap of Umaru Dikko in 1984.

5 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Me For Your Party's Self-Inflicted Woes - Jonathan Tells Buhari by swedbase(m): 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
Buhari haram should go and die

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Me For Your Party's Self-Inflicted Woes - Jonathan Tells Buhari by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
Clerverly: They Shouldn't Blame you, when you say 16 is greater than 19.

They Shouldn't blame you when you provided security for 5 legislators out 31 in River State just to impeach Amaechi.

They Shouldn't blame you when you deployed soldiers and mobilized 5Billion Naira to impeach Nyako.

They shouldn't blame you, when you provided security for 9 legislators out 28 in Edo State to carry out an impeachment against Oshiomole.

No, they shouldn't blame you, When you and your cronies are stealing Nigeria blind.

No they shouldn't blame you, when you are exhuming convicts and providing them with state resources to destabilize their various states.

Mr. Jonathan, this is just the BEGINING of your downfall.
quit da solemn lamentation n go back to eating shiit,diickhead loser..
Re: Don't Blame Me For Your Party's Self-Inflicted Woes - Jonathan Tells Buhari by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
GEJ TILL '19..
Re: Don't Blame Me For Your Party's Self-Inflicted Woes - Jonathan Tells Buhari by Kalvan: 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
JECBOSS: APC remains a Party of Destruction

Your father is the father of destruction.

Bastard.
Re: Don't Blame Me For Your Party's Self-Inflicted Woes - Jonathan Tells Buhari by prophetone(m): 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
Incumbency is really shacking Jonathan, pride comes before a huge fall...all the Abati's and Omokri's will desert the clueless one once the tune changes...just watch.
Re: Don't Blame Me For Your Party's Self-Inflicted Woes - Jonathan Tells Buhari by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
prophetone: Incumbency is really shacking Jonathan, pride comes before a huge fall...all the Abati's and Omokri's will desert the clueless one once the tune changes...just watch.

arsse_hole,thats exactly what diickhead losers mooed n ranted 2011 n its no surprise ur damm arsse'back,flapping again..do urself a favor n stick something real barb in n screw up that rappin'arsse,loser..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger-delta People Apologises To The Good People Of Nigeria. / Population Of Ndigbo In Lagos And Influence On Election Outcome / North Moves To Hijack Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.