Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres (25555 Views)

The Issues Of Miracle Centres In Nigeria / The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) / Official Thread For Jamb 2012 Accredited Registration Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by tuffgongjo(m): 10:12am On Jul 22, 2014
A step forward.
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 10:12am On Jul 22, 2014
Does that explain why there is no cement block house in ibadam? grin grin

Omimah:
I don't expect less from a product of a miracle centre.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:12am On Jul 22, 2014
ilugunboy:

Fool!

Probably schooled and lives in Ajegunle and those crime infested part of the state.

If you truly know any miracle center in Lagos..mention it or keep quiet.

person!

Cone head, are you this ddumb?
Know what,I'm conversing with a slowpoke who is so blinded with ethnic hate he can't reason properly.

So,Oluwole is also in Onitsha?
See this ode!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 22, 2014
chinolization: Go through this and see why we are called Anambrans the light of the nation..we are leading the pack in all areas of live! cheesy

Nnamdi Azikiwe- first president of Nigeria

Odumegwu Ojukwu- first Oxford university graduate of African descent and first Nigerian graduate to enlist in the Nigerian Army

Chinua Achebe- the father of the modern African literature

Emeka Anyaoku- commonwealth secretary general

Cardinal Arinze- First African descent in Vatican

Alex Ekwueme- Former VP

Chuba Okadigbo

Dora Akunyili

Oby Ezekwesili

Chimamanda Adichie

Philip Emeagwali

Power Mike (Best African Wrestler)

Chinyelu Onwura (Labour Party MP, UK)

Chuka Umunna (Labour party MP, UK)

Charles Soludo

Cosmas Maduka (Coscharis)

Innoson Chukwuma (first Nigerian automaker)

Cletus Ibeto

Mikel Obi

Nwafor Orizu (Nigeria's 1st senate presido)

Sir Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu (1st African multi millionaire)

Chike Obi

Kenneth Dike (1st Nigerian VC of a university UI)

Ben Enweonwu

Pius Okigbo

Jerome Udoji

Cyprian Ekwensi

Osita Osadebe

Oliver de Coque

P square

Flavor

Phyno

Augustine Ilodibe (Ekene DiliChukwu)

Samuel Okoye (First African Radioastronomist)

Bede Okigbo (Ex DDG of International Institute of Tropical Agriculture)
and the list is still not complete. No doubt Anambrarians are gifted people just like every oda part of Nigeria. Kudos to my prof for doing the needful... Proudly ex-zikite.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 10:14am On Jul 22, 2014
What can you hustle in south-waste when there is no market for cement and aluminum! grin grin

We are ahead of you in all indices of development. We have gone ahead to weed our state from exam malpractice while south-waste is still 'oluwole' region. grin grin

[s]
500GP:

THANK YOU .SOUTH WEST IS MADE OF MUD HOUSE. YOUR PEOPLE ARE THERE HUSTLING.

#486 CENTRES IS TOO MUCH. GOD KNOWS THE NUMBER OF CENTRES THAT STILL REMAIN TO BE UNCOVER
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by englishmart(m): 10:15am On Jul 22, 2014
That means they want to close down all their secondary schools.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by rozayx5(m): 10:15am On Jul 22, 2014
tsolz84: I bliv i am brain dead.
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by rozayx5(m): 10:16am On Jul 22, 2014
chinolization: What can you hustle in south-waste when there is no market for cement and aluminum! grin grin

is this mogadishu?

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 22, 2014
ODE;so my post pain you?flatheaded mongrel;I don't care what you think. Infact as bob marley would say, "go to hell if what you're thinking isn't right"...crackhead#and stop quoting me;you flatheaded bellend#
OdenigboAroli:

Amala quote from a rat poison taker.....How can an intelligent person be doubtful?
What's the essence of their intelligence if they don't have confidence.
Or just maybe the people your Awolowo thought were intelligent were actually dumb.
Amala and ewedu free education. ...lol
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 10:18am On Jul 22, 2014
It is ibadam the capital city of south-waste.. grin grin

See more below! grin grin

rozayx5:

is this mogadishu?

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by kingingkinging: 10:18am On Jul 22, 2014
BuddahMonk: Waiting for some tigerclawed faces to converged...when you check the quality of people Anambra turn out every year you will know that its not a fluke and malpractise have nothing to contribute, Anambra dont produce certificated graduates, our education is of quality not quantity that is why for every Achebe that died 100 Chimamandas are born, for every Jerome Udoji and Okigbo that died 100 Soludos are there to fill the vaccum, for every Dike that died 100 Oby Ezekwesilis are born, so malpractise have nothing to contribute because those dumbass students that were aided by mechineries most of the times find it very difficult securing admission.

If you think miracle centres only exist in Anambra, just give me 24hrs let me walk down to Akute and Oko Aro, every 2poles you pass there is a miracle center begging you to enrol.

I thank the ANSG for trying to stamp out examination malpractices in our education sector, we dont want to be embarrased parading a minister who said Nigeria is blessed with plenty mineral resources like coke and fanta or giving the world a minister for education who bombarded our ears with "can be able".

My honourable commissioner God bless you, hide no evil.
Some deranged minds will think your washing your dirty linen in public but dont mind them, we are all Nigerian so we know how hypocritical we are.

You see yourself? What your people were doing championed by your Peter Obi before now, was nothing but disaster about to happen. Little wonder why your people are few in certificates and professional programmes like ICAN, ACCA, CFA, etc.

You have brought corruption to every sphere of life just because you want to meet up with SW, forgetting that who God has blessed no man can curse.

All over the world, Western areas are more civilized- America and Europe are ahead of the Eastern people. It is well with you.

8 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Tajudeen22(m): 10:18am On Jul 22, 2014
Anambra please don't close those miracle centres. If you close them all, where then do you expect us to be receiving miracles?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:19am On Jul 22, 2014
0merta:

Mad man, show me na! I dey wait! Make Sango strike you if you no correct Me today!

Imagine a Flatty trying to teach Me "Engrish"!

Were ni e!

You mean I should show you when to capitalize your letters....I thought Awolowo free education covered that?
May trailer wipe out all your generation if you were wrong...
Scratched face inglisi teacher....Cone headed monkey!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 22, 2014
You are a cretinous person! So it has gotten to the level of editing my posts? What a low-life scumbag!aka mr Igbo..You are even worse than I thought.SMDH
rozayx5:

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by 500GP: 10:19am On Jul 22, 2014
chinolization: What can you hustle in south-waste when there is no market for cement and aluminum! grin grin

We are ahead of you in all indices of development. We have gone ahead to weed our state from exam malpractice while south-waste is still 'oluwole' region. grin grin

NO TIME TO ARGUE WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU DO ARGUE BLINDLY

HOW COME TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS IN SOUTH EAST ARE NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT?

#486 MIRACLE CENTRES

5 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Omimah: 10:20am On Jul 22, 2014
This is self indictment. I expect WAEC, NECO and JAMB to be petitioned to withdraw the certificates of those that passed through these centres.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by rozayx5(m): 10:21am On Jul 22, 2014
chinolization: It is ibadam the capital city of south-waste.. grin grin

hmm is that the South West michael Jackson filming thriller

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 10:21am On Jul 22, 2014
Shut up, you have ICAN, HIV, AIDS, ACCA, CFA.....meanwhile here is where you people are coming out from.

There is no point chest-beating, we are your masters as far educational system is concerned. Go and compete with hausa!

[s]
kingingkinging:

You see yourself? What your people were doing championed by your Peter Obi before now, was nothing but disaster about to happen. Little wonder why your people are few in certificates and professional programmes like ICAN, ACCA, CFA, etc.

You have brought corruption to every sphere of life just because you want to meet up with SW, forgetting that who God has blessed no man can curse.

All over the world, Western areas are more civilized- America and Europe are ahead of the Eastern people. It is well with you.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by 0merta(m): 10:22am On Jul 22, 2014
chinolization: Scratch-face

Tribal Marks? Should I take that as an insult from you? Definitely No!...I'd rather thank you for reminding Me of a Yoruba tradition.

Flatty, for your information, tribal marks have always been part of Our culture as Yorubas. As a matter of fact, only wealthy individuals put them on back in the days.

Below is a Picture of the late Samuel Ladoke Akintola, Premier of the Western region from 1960 to 1966. A British-trained Lawyer and an impeccable Orator...He had the marks too!

Can you please post more pictures of Yorubas with tribal marks, Flatty! They also remind Me of My late Grandmother. She had the Ijesha-styled tribal marks. Thanks, Flatty!

L'aiye ijosi, Olowo l'on ko ila. Igba ode yii, tattoo l'oun ara!

12 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Dosinspector(m): 10:22am On Jul 22, 2014
TribalEAST: you mean your own children don't eat akpu? Maybe that's why they are the only scientists on earth. Shiorr!
ur Govt like osun state govt even give dem de ewedu and amala everyday at school so some children come 2 school nt b/c dey want 2 come and learn bt b/c dey want 2 come and have their daily bread, poooooo
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 22, 2014
TonySpike:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/anambra-close-486-centres-exam-magic/
. @ poster,it *Merceneries* and not *machineries* and its abet,not* abate* [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by anago9010(m): 10:23am On Jul 22, 2014
MadCow1:

Ogbeni,

You are still talking that Alomo bullshit.. Provide a Source or fill up that Cup with more Alomo and bury your face in it. grin

fvcktard will you please shut up your ogiri smelly mouth. first class student across the federation applied for presidential scholarship. 70% of the winners are from southwest Nigeria, is that too hard for your mad cow disease ravaged brain to dechiper??

http://247ureports.com/?p=53223 enjoy son and cure your Pluto darkness-esque ignorance.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 10:23am On Jul 22, 2014
Is it paining you this much?

Still at the point, does all these explain why 98% of people in oshogbo and ibadam do not have toilet facilities?

500GP:

NO TIME TO ARGUE WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU DO ARGUE BLINDLY

HOW COME TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS IN SOUTH EAST ARE NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT?

#486 MIRACLE CENTRES

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 22, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Cone head, are you this ddumb?
Know what,I'm conversing with a slowpoke who is so blinded with ethnic hate he can't reason properly.

So,Oluwole is also in Onitsha?
See this ode!

Senior Oponu

You are trying to justify your cheating nature....

How many centers are in Anambra in all...? that is the reasonable question we are asking.

No wonder...I was asking an Ibo applicant during and interview recently the difference between a Form M and an E-Form M ( He boldly stated processing Form M in his bogus CV) and the eddiot was rambling nonsense...I asked him quietly out of the office.

You guys just have a long way to go in remedying this your perpetual Short-cut mentality to success.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by mavinc4u(f): 10:24am On Jul 22, 2014
TribalEAST: feel free to console your self grin grin grin grin . I thought you guys claim your region is educationally ahead just cos of you produced the highest number of successful result in waec, neco and jamb just recently. Well, now we know better. grin grin grin grin

guy you know nothing. it was closed because they don't need it, the state that needs it left theirs. Anambra does not allow special centers that is why they always frown at it once they see it or hear about it. Ask people that know about them very well. Anybody in that state that wants to write an exam in a special center always travel out of the state because they know that once you don't know it you have no option but to fail. This is fact.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by UrbanMystique: 10:25am On Jul 22, 2014
pazienza:

Trash. Waec and Neco statistics show that SW has more number of exam malpractice cases than the SE and SE.
South west has more population than South East so it is expected.. Lagos size alone is almost twice the size South East (unofficial censors) . But what baffles me is how can small Anambra have that large number of miracle centers?

Miracle center is bigger than all these small small exam malpractices..? How many centers do they have in Anambra self?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 22, 2014
Omimah: This is self indictment. I expect WAEC, NECO and JAMB to be petitioned to withdraw the certificates of those that passed through these centres.

Unfortunately ....Nigeria is too warped to see that big picture...

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Omimah: 10:25am On Jul 22, 2014
chinolization: Does that explain why there is no cement block house in ibadam? grin grin

How come there are still "channel O" (huts) houses in Abakiliki, the Dubai of Africa?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by semitunde: 10:26am On Jul 22, 2014
chinolization: Go through this and see why we are called Anambrans the light of the nation..we are leading the pack in all areas of live! cheesy

Nnamdi Azikiwe- first president of Nigeria

Odumegwu Ojukwu- first Oxford university graduate of African descent and first Nigerian graduate to enlist in the Nigerian Army

Chinua Achebe- the father of the modern African literature

Emeka Anyaoku- commonwealth secretary general

Cardinal Arinze- First African descent in Vatican

Alex Ekwueme- Former VP

Chuba Okadigbo

Dora Akunyili

Oby Ezekwesili

Chimamanda Adichie

Philip Emeagwali

Power Mike (Best African Wrestler)

Chinyelu Onwura (Labour Party MP, UK)

Chuka Umunna (Labour party MP, UK)

Charles Soludo

Cosmas Maduka (Coscharis)

Innoson Chukwuma (first Nigerian automaker)

Cletus Ibeto

Mikel Obi

Nwafor Orizu (Nigeria's 1st senate presido)

Sir Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu (1st African multi millionaire)

Chike Obi

Kenneth Dike (1st Nigerian VC of a university UI)

Ben Enweonwu

Pius Okigbo

Jerome Udoji

Cyprian Ekwensi

Osita Osadebe

Oliver de Coque

P square

Flavor

Phyno

Augustine Ilodibe (Ekene DiliChukwu)

Samuel Okoye (First African Radioastronomist)

Bede Okigbo (Ex DDG of International Institute of Tropical Agriculture)

Some of what you put in this list are not truths...
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 10:26am On Jul 22, 2014
Oboy see marks do yolobass come from tigers family? Is like yolobass are born with these marks?

0merta:

Tribal Marks? Should I take that as an insult from you? Definitely No!...I'd rather thank you for reminding Me of a Yoruba tradition.

Flatty, for your information, tribal marks have always been part of Our culture as Yorubas. As a matter of fact, only wealthy individuals put them on back in the days.

Below is a Picture of the late Samuel Ladoke Akintola, Premier of the Western region from 1960 to 1966. A British-trained Lawyer and an impeccable Orator...He had the marks too!

Can you please post more pictures of Yorubas with tribal marks, Flatty! They also remind Me of My late Grandmother. She had the Ijesha-styled tribal marks. Thanks, Flatty!

L'aiye ijosi, Olowo l'on ko ila. Igba ode yii, tattoo l'oun ara!

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:27am On Jul 22, 2014
chinolization: It is ibadam the capital city of south-waste.. grin grin

I don't see any reason why these ewedu brains can't shut their agbo drinking mouth for once. So ignorant and unexposed. Look at their major cities? Looking like stone age era,yet they are the loudest.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by toludadon(m): 10:27am On Jul 22, 2014
BuddahMonk: If said your naive and senseless now you will rush to the mods whinning like a sexmanaic whose wife is on deathrow.

I said just give me 24hrs lets trek from Akute, Oko aro and lambe and see wonders of miracle centers competing like bees trying to get some honey.

All this posters of "One sitting, 9As assured" on electric poles and public walls in lagos and Ogun State are they for military enrollements?

The same way investigative journalism thrive in yorubaland yet Soka Forest was older than Okija Shrine but Okija Shrine was first to be busted just because its a community deity and nothing secret happens there.

The same proactive journalism thrive in SW but Aba baby factory was busted first before their clusters in SW were discovered.

Keep hiding evil, it can only grow to consume you, we will keep exposing them its nobody's problem.

those in Lagos are likely franchise of those from the east and as for soka, it's not 10 years old but you know okija has been part of your custom and tradition... FYI, soka was discovered because of abhorrence to evil but okija came to light because of disagreement amongst the operators and not because they wanted to stop it

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

OKEOWO OLUWASEYI PAUL: Best Graduating Student Federal University Oye Ekiti / The Proposed Altanzeel Univeristy Kano By Isyaka Rabiu (Photos) / Ten Things To Know Before Graduating As A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.