Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres - Education (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres (25558 Views)

The Issues Of Miracle Centres In Nigeria / The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) / Official Thread For Jamb 2012 Accredited Registration Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by anago9010(m): 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
Konmight:

Yes. May God show us the way. They are both good, Private and FG. And the money never too much oooo. Still Growing. There's Lord On The Throne, All Izz Well.

Cheers Bro.

edumare a je ki ako ere oko de ile ooo.
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
anago9010:

edumare a je ki ako ere oko de ile ooo.

Amen.
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by yousee(m): 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
revolt: how many yorobz school in da east or hausas?..
The bulk of results in the east are predominantly nwafors .
Have you really traveled at all?
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by MadCow1: 10:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
GentleMimi: LMAO!!! Tomakint,Chinolization,Madcow1...i dey hail ooo. Loooool!
I don laf tire! grin
By the way,whose picture is on display? Why the hand signals? Na deaf and dumb person?

Jesus! shocked

My account was hacked! Who post all these abomination in my name?

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 8:03am On Jul 23, 2014
My brother how you dey? grin grin

Eggy needs to be beaten till doctors declares him D.... grin

I will not stop until he tells me where he bought this purple shirt, because my neighbor complained that his shirt is missing? grin grin

Eggy is homeless, fatherless and jobless. We all need to help him! grin

Konmight: About 15pages of madness.
Chino, why do you have to post your pics here just to prove that you were not the dude they posted here. For security reason, I think it's unnecessary. Btw, are you now an enterpreneur? Are you no longer Military/SSS Personel?
Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by revolt(m): 9:30am On Jul 23, 2014
yousee:
Have you really traveled at all?
no the question should be " Have YOU TRAVELLED PAST THE WEST"?

COS I'm sure well travelled.
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by revolt(m): 9:32am On Jul 23, 2014
MadCow1:

Jesus! shocked

My account was hacked! Who post all these abomination in my name?
the same thing happened to me, I come dey fear say I get dual personality

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by dontai(m): 9:49am On Jul 23, 2014
isaacBBB:

Everyone can agree with me,that this anogo9010 is truly a superstar.

upon all the lies from battalion bad mouthed life's abt you. but yet u are still stronger in given a huge blow back at every one of them.

since na only u waker com and u still dey blow them off.guy u be real OGA AT THE TOP
dey should all be ashamed of themself.

respect to you superman ANOGO 9010
Omo truly am very proud of him, maybe jealous cos he is a bomb.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by yousee(m): 9:54am On Jul 23, 2014
revolt: no the question should be " Have YOU TRAVELLED PAST THE WEST"?

COS I'm sure well travelled.

Have you travelled more than George W/H Bush?
Osama, Shekau, Hitler and all these people who though are widely exposed still refuse for see beyond their self-centered opinions about others?

I schooled in one of the best secondary schools in one of the North-Central states...

My school had the best WAEC results for years...

Funny thing was the students "tearing all these A1's" were not even from that region, some were refugees from the Serialone, Liberia and even Muslims...

But who took the award? The Anglican Bishop did. It was a missionary school.
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by skilonque(m): 11:29am On Jul 23, 2014
dozzzybaba: Igbos are cheats

Now that's hasty generalization and you knw it.
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
chinolization: Scratch-face

See ur papa and mama

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Rawani: 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ilekere:
Omo see "kwesion" *in Yemi Alade's voice* grin
I've said it time and time again that Southeast is a fraud. Fraud Fraud Fraud!
But anyway, Nigeria is a reflection of NL sha. You guys will believe everything.
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
Konmight:

Yeah Bro.
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by lilliesboy(m): 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
Corruption everywhere. What a country!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

OKEOWO OLUWASEYI PAUL: Best Graduating Student Federal University Oye Ekiti / The Proposed Altanzeel Univeristy Kano By Isyaka Rabiu (Photos) / Ten Things To Know Before Graduating As A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.