Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 (121780 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Bashmantech: 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
no single post today. lemme jus break d silence. nothing for Sterling today. y'all can keep observing. I'm out.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by fredoooooo: 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
Shelvey og against liverpool sure die grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Jay419: 12:17am On Dec 30, 2014
Guy please send me the code for the narialand fantasy league

thanks
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by fredoooooo: 12:23am On Dec 30, 2014
And that bonus for sigurdson just kill this gw angry angry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by MaziOmenuko: 6:59am On Dec 30, 2014
Got tied at the same point with my Cup opponent. Are they going to toss a coin now or what
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Bashmantech: 7:12am On Dec 30, 2014
MaziOmenuko:
Got tied at the same point with my Cup opponent. Are they going to a coin now or what

Goals scored, conceeded,
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Bashmantech: 7:24am On Dec 30, 2014
MaziOmenuko:
Got tied at the same point with my Cup opponent. Are they going to a coin now or what

Goals scored, conceeded,

jus checked. you'll qualify.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by dare2think: 8:44am On Dec 30, 2014
@ nihilist

how market??

your head no dey for this title race at all, your just like southampton grin

follow intelligesia on his free fall tongue

The title is mine.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Jay419: 10:28am On Dec 30, 2014
Good morning guys please me(paragon untd) and my friend (cornwall fc) want to join the nairaland fantasy premier league and we don't have the code, please can you send me the code so we can join the league.

thanks
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by mencade4: 11:48am On Dec 30, 2014
Jay419:
Good morning guys please me(paragon untd) and my friend (cornwall fc) want to join the nairaland fantasy premier league and we don't have the code, please can you send me the code so we can join the league.

thanks
brother it will be nice to have both you and ur friend in nairaland fantasy league. ask the admin Mukina2 for the league code. She will send it to your mail. Drop ur mail here for her to send to you if possible.

Meanwhile there is a whatsapp group for fantasy managers her in nairaland and nigeria in general.

We have 2 of our managers contesting for the number in the league and they are among the top ten.

We give out strategies advise captaincy, we are like a big family.

Add this number 09098280109

We are expecting u brother. Ur friends can join us too. We have also a mini cup league just for us alone.

Other people here can join too.

You are welcome once more.

Cheers
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Jay419: 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
Mukina2
hi please can u sent me code to the nairaland fantasy league for me and my friend @ lawrencepeniel@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by samdean(m): 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
mukina2 pls send the FPL code to samdean337@gmail.com thanks
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by U1(m): 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
dare2think:
@ nihilist

how market??

your head no dey for this title race at all, your just like southampton grin

follow intelligesia on his free fall tongue

The title is mine.

grin But what title, Carling Cup? I know it can't be FA Cup.

samdean:
mukina2 pls send the FPL code to samdean337@gmail.com thanks

Hol' up, I thought you were in the league before. Or did you delete your team and now want to get back it?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by TreQuartista: 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
Abeg, why be say players are cheaper in my team than in the market?

For example, Fabregas is valued at £9.4m on my team, but costs £9.7m in the open market. That's why I've been missing out on Silva's huge returns these past few GWs. If I say make I sell Fabregas for am, I nor go fit afford Fabregas again in a direct swap.

Same with Sanchez, Costa, et al. They cost more in the open marke than on my team.

Why?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by raumdeuter: 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
^^ Their value appreciated since you bought them
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by lalaboi(m): 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
TreQuartista:

For example, Fabregas is valued at £9.4m on my team, but costs £9.7m in the open market. That's why I've been missing out on Silva's huge returns these past few GWs. If I say make I sell Fabregas for am, I nor go fit afford Fabregas again in a direct swap.

Same with Sanchez, Costa, et al. They cost more in the open marke than on my team.

Why?

Because your player has increased in value since the time you bought him. This is a normality in FPL, The better a player performs, the more his value increases. With this, you make some profit when you sell him. Also the player value decreases when he his out injured or a bad run of form

Knowing the right time to Buy and sell specific players can give you an edge in transfer market. As your team value increases, your spending power increases because you eventually have extra to make a purchase.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Bashmantech: 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
TreQuartista:

Why?

That's whr d issue of cost price n selling price comes in. an increment of 0.2 in d market will make d player increase by 0.1 in ur team. I'm guessing u bought fabregas @ 9.0 or 9.1. you can as well find d average.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Bashmantech: 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
D price you bought d player plus his current market value. divided by 2.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by TreQuartista: 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
raumdeuter:
^^ Their value appreciated since you bought them

lalaboi:

Because your player has increased in value since the time you bought him. This is a normality in FPL, The better a player performs, the more his value increases. With this, you make some profit when you sell him. Also the player value decreases when he his out injured or a bad run of form

Knowing the right time to Buy and sell specific players can give you an edge in transfer market. As your team value increases, your spending power increases because you eventually have extra to make a purchase.

Yes, I understand.

Wetin me dy talk b say, some kain players cost for open market pass wetin dem bill dem for my team - the same niggas o.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by TreQuartista: 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
Bashmantech:

That's whr d issue of cost price n selling price comes in. an increment of 0.2 in d market will make d player increase by 0.1 in ur team. I'm guessing u bought fabregas @ 9.0 or 9.1. you can as well find d average.

Bashmantech:
D price you bought d player plus his current market value. divided by 2.

Ok. I don grab. Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by mencade4: 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
TreQuartista:

Ok. I don grab. Thanks.
if fabregas money no reach to buy silva, sell fab with another player buy silva then, use the remainging change to buy a less costly players .

Tthough u must pay interest of - 4, -8, even - -12. As long as it is not ur free transfer.

If u need more logic on this let me know let me put ur through.

I do this a lot....there is risk in sometimes. And there is gain sometimes. U lose and you win when u do this.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by TreQuartista: 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
mencade4:
if fabregas money no reach to buy silva, sell fab with another player buy silva then, use the remainging change to buy a less costly players .

Tthough u must pay interest of - 4, -8, even - -12. As long as it is not ur free transfer.

If u need more logic on this let me know let me put ur through.

I do this a lot....there is risk in sometimes. And there is gain sometimes. U lose and you win when u do this.

grin cheesy grin

Ok Sir.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by mencade4: 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
TreQuartista:

grin cheesy grin

Ok Sir.
hahaha.....i don dis every time....when i dont do this i perform poorly. So i must transfer everytime....lol
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Scharck(m): 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
Mukina2 please send the Nairaland League code to hoskiskis@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Bashmantech: 9:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
Don't sell Fabregas for anyone. he's a guaranteed performer. silva isn't that expensive now. I'll rather sell costa. There are lots n lots of cheap players performing wonderfully well. Austin. kane. ayoze/cisse. downing. siggy...jus to mention a few.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by TreQuartista: 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
mencade4:
hahaha.....i don dis every time....when i dont do this i perform poorly. So i must transfer everytime....lol

Oga mi na so.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by TreQuartista: 10:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
Bashmantech:
Don't sell Fabregas for anyone. he's a guaranteed performer. silva isn't that expensive now. I'll rather sell costa. There are lots n lots of cheap players performing wonderfully well. Austin. kane. ayoze/cisse. downing. siggy...jus to mention a few.

Sell faya!!!

Before Silva got injured and was not performing this consistently, he was an ever present in my team. When he came back, I knew he was going to come up with the goods, but to acquire him at Fabregas' expense? I'd rather continue to pass up on his goodies, at least for the time being till I can rewire my team and get him - if he keeps the present level of high performances.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Bashmantech: 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
TreQuartista:

Sell faya!!!

Before Silva got injured and was not performing this consistently, he was an ever present in my team. When he came back, I knew he was going to come up with the goods, but to acquire him at Fabregas' expense? I'd rather continue to pass up on his goodies, at least for the time being till I can rewire my team and get him - if he keeps the present level of high performances.

who are ur other players. ...and y can't you av d two of them? ?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by TreQuartista: 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
Bashmantech:

who are ur other players. ...and y can't you av d two of them? ?

Buying him now would upset the balance of my team. I would be in a better position to do so in the next one/two GWs.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by MaziOmenuko: 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
TreQuartista:

Wetin me dy talk b say, some kain players cost for open market pass wetin dem bill dem for my team - the same niggas o.

There's a way around it: you can buy from the black market rather than the open market which is often expensive and dependent on many market factors.

Managers put up players for sale in the blackmarket regularly; all you need do is to check the availability of the players in the black market. Some managers put up Fabregas for sale @9.4 instead of the 9.6 u buy at open market. In such way, they make extra 0.2 for not selling Fabregas at the open market for 9.2, you the buyer saves 0.2 for buying him 9.4 instead of 9.6 at the open market.

All you need do now is to check the availability of silva in the blackmarket and if it suits you, you can offer up fabregas for sale in the blackmarket and get sylva cheaper.

I'm sure someone bought all those bullshit I typed up there^^

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by mencade4: 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
which one be black market again?

I don die!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by lalaboi(m): 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

There's a way around it: you can buy from the black market rather than the open market which is often expensive and dependent on many market factors.

Managers put up players for sale in the blackmarket regularly; all you need do is to check the availability of the players in the black market. Some managers put up Fabregas for sale @9.4 instead of the 9.6 u buy at open market. In such way, they make extra 0.2 for not selling Fabregas at the open market for 9.2, you the buyer saves 0.2 for buying him 9.4 instead of 9.6 at the open market.

All you need do now is to check the availability of silva in the blackmarket and if it suits you, you can offer up fabregas for sale in the blackmarket and get sylva cheaper.

I'm sure someone bought all those bullshit I typed up there^^

cheesy

No. . I wan thinking to myself. . . Is this guy mad or what lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (92) (Reply)

Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Barcelona Vs PSG UCL (6 - 1) On 8th March 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.