Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 (13243 Views)

NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2015 Live On NTA / Anambra Clinches The First And Second Positions In ANCOPSS National Quiz / 2014:invitation To Participate In The Annual National Entrepreneurship Week-anew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by blackprowler: 2:46am On Jul 23, 2014
tobechi74: Where are yorubas belived to be inntelectuals, igbo beats them

did northerners take last?

What kind of burden of a life are you ppl living. So everything is seen in terms of tribal rivalry. You know how many tribes are in Nigeria? Do you know tribe is taught and is not innate in human beings? Nigeria's problem is NOT the government; it is the stage of backwardness of it s people. Crude savages with imported modernity from rest of the modern world

1 Like

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by blackprowler: 2:49am On Jul 23, 2014
Koolmexxi: Igbo kwenu!! Kwenu!! Kwezuenu!!

What kind of burden of a life are you ppl living. So everything is seen in terms of tribal rivalry. You know how many tribes are in Nigeria? Do you know tribe is taught and is not innate in human beings? Nigeria's problem is NOT the government; it is the stage of backwardness of it s people. Crude savages with imported modernity from rest of the modern world

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by blackprowler: 2:50am On Jul 23, 2014
Koolmexxi: Igbo kwenu!! Kwenu!! Kwezuenu!!

1 Like

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by blackprowler: 2:51am On Jul 23, 2014
yuzjet: Those kids won with luck.... Congrat to them cos its their day.

Congratulations to the student from Ogun that came second. Am proud of u!

Omo egba re WA oooo! wink

1 Like

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Icecomrade: 2:54am On Jul 23, 2014
Rochas takes all the credit for this success. I envy Imo people

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Nobody: 2:57am On Jul 23, 2014
Vivipop: Stand up for the champions!!! We are on the move again,make way for us. wink wink wink
The 2014 Annual NNPC school competition has just been concluded with Imo state as the winner. The three contestants from Imo state who were the youngest(14yrs) of all contestants, did us proud by emerging the best among the six geopolitical zones. Ogun state came second and Akwa Ibom came third. They were simply Fantastic!!!
Proudly an Imolite smiley
God bless Imo State!!
God bless Nigeria!!!

http://www.channelstv.com/2014/07/22/imo-state-wins-nnpc-quiz-competition/
http://ikenwareports..com/2014/07/and-imo-state-won-nnpc-annual-national.html?m=1

Great Development
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Kalvan: 3:37am On Jul 23, 2014
So many Igbos in Yimo state.
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by yuzjet(m): 4:13am On Jul 23, 2014
blackprowler:

U need psychiatric check up!
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Nobody: 4:22am On Jul 23, 2014
Umuaka ma akwukwo. grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by yuzjet(m): 4:39am On Jul 23, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^Yeah....they were just lucky to answer the most correct questions!

See your life!!

I clearly understand how u're feeling. U and ur state had never claimed that kind of prize before.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Chamack: 5:16am On Jul 23, 2014
Vivipop: Living Word Academy Secondary School, Nkwere, and Christ the King Grammar School, Okigwe.
Wow Living Word Academy, so happy that Rev Emma Okorie's vision is coming to pass. Saw his Rhema University at Aba couple of days ago and was so happy for his investment in education at ala Igbo. Ndi Igbo together we shall achieve success and conquer the world. Shalom
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by alomeda600(m): 5:26am On Jul 23, 2014
Congrat to the first runner up too...Ogun state no dey carry last.....check records..Gateway to everything good....
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by vivalavida(m): 5:58am On Jul 23, 2014
Yo,thats ma state.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Koolmexxi(m): 5:59am On Jul 23, 2014
blackprowler:
I'm actually in a gud mood today so I'll simply ignore U cos dat's basically d response ppl like u deserve.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 23, 2014
That 13 yr old boy from Ogun state though..pure class;sheer genius..congrats 2d winners..they truly deserve it;and whoever wana turn this thread into a tribal e-war should be ready to get bashed..when una dey deir age;even milo quiz;una nor win;"PARALLELOGRAM";una nor fit pronounce;yet you Igbos are here screaming and tryna bashed SW..dumb bigots
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Whizpeter(m): 6:19am On Jul 23, 2014
What's the essence of paying millions per year in one private secondary school called "BRITISH INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY" and yet you don't excel academically?
M sure these students that represented Imo were one of those given free education by Rochas and they performed brilliantly!!
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by slap1(m): 6:20am On Jul 23, 2014
Congrats!
Proud to be an Imolite.
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Koolmexxi(m): 6:24am On Jul 23, 2014
all4naija: Are they the winners from one of the 'Magic centers'? I can't trust the East on their ability to engage in malpractices.

Well no b ur fault, ur life was borne out of malpractice dat's why u feel dis way....
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by presiade(m): 6:32am On Jul 23, 2014
I remember my days; I represented my State at the 2nd Edition in 2003. Lagos State finally won it then.
Good luck chaps. I hope NNPC has monetize the competition now, because then, no money was involved but souvenirs.
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Juliet11111(f): 6:50am On Jul 23, 2014
Okoro2015: Igbo kwenu!
Imo keleenu!!
Mbaise kwezuonu oo!!!

Rolls back to sleep shocked shocked
Surprisingly, two of the imo state contestants are from mbaise! So sad my state didn't make it this year *sad*

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by SalC: 7:08am On Jul 23, 2014
frankben: Wow! Can't believe i'm on front page... I'll do what others do... grin

first of all, i'll like to thank God for making me see this thread... Thanks to my parents for contributing biologically to see that i was formed... Thanks to the op for for creating this thread in praise of imo state... Thanks to my friends who've been there for me in bad times and good times... To my E-crushes and my E-haters. The bible said we should love our neighbour so i love y'all...

Is there anything i'm forgetting?

Ehen!
To seun for creating a forum like nairaland where we Cum everyday to have fun wink ... To the mod for finally moving this to front page after debating with the senate on whether it should be there or not... To those viewing this topic either as a registered member or guest...

To mikel on his display at the just concluded world cup ...[mikelis obilis]... To Matuidi for injuring onazi... To Fifa for threatening us with an indefinite suspension... To chelsea for signing another flop in Costa and Fabregas... To arsene wenger for being the oldest bachelor in sports...

To MTN for supplying me with free 1mb on daily basis.... To president Goodluck for visiting the Chibok victims... To my state governor for his incompetence and quest for everlasting wealth[i won't mention the state]

what else should i write?....
I'll update this once i come up with some new thoughts...

If you quote me and talk rubbish, I'll shekau you grin grin grin
SMH embarassed
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 23, 2014
SalC: SMH embarassed
what brought you here?
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Douglasdale(m): 7:16am On Jul 23, 2014
Juliet11111:
Surprisingly, two of the the contestants are from mbaise! So sad my state didn't make it this year *sad*

Its shoudnt be a surprise, The mbaise ethnic nationlity is a pace setter is Education and technological advancement in Igbo land.

4 Likes

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by SalC: 7:19am On Jul 23, 2014
frankben: what brought you here?
I am not glued to a particular place. Freedom of movement is one of my fundamental human rights cheesy
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Juliet11111(f): 7:24am On Jul 23, 2014
Icecomrade: Rochas takes all the credit for this success. I envy Imo people
Yea I like rochas, he z cool

1 Like

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Youngzedd(m): 7:28am On Jul 23, 2014
Imo Oni Baje.
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 23, 2014
SalC: I am not glued to a particular place. Freedom of movement is one of my fundamental human rights cheesy
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JAMB Cancels Centres, Relocates Candidates / NANS Ekiti: Its Blackmail To Blame Erelu Fayemi For FUOYE Students’ Death / FG Cancels Statewide Clean Up Exercise Due To JAMB Mock Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.