Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

PSG Punished After Supporters Insulted And Threatened Chelsea Disable Fans - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PSG Punished After Supporters Insulted And Threatened Chelsea Disable Fans (416 Views)

Neymar Says Cristiano Ronaldo 'needs To Be Punished' For Red Card Incident. / Nigeria’s Supporters Club To Acquire A Private Jet – Rafiu Ladipo / Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PSG Punished After Supporters Insulted And Threatened Chelsea Disable Fans by dafe303: 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
Paris St German have been asked to close off two sections of the Parc des stadium for their next European League home game after their supporters insulted and threatened disabled Chelsea fans during a match in April.
"The sanction has been imposed for the discriminatory conduct of some Paris St German supporters towards disabled fans of Chelsea FC (Art. 114 of the 2014 UEFA Disciplinary Regulations)." - UEFA said.
The Chelsea fans were seated in front of home PSG supporters and told British media that they were insulted and had bottles thrown at them throughout the game.
Lisa Hayden told the BBC:
"All I could see around me were bottles that been thrown, there were 10 of us and thousands of them, (I thought) we're not going to get out of here....It seemed like hell"
PSG qualified for the group stage this season as French champions.

http://dayosports..com/2014/07/psg-punished-after-supporters-insulted.html

(1) (Reply)

FIFA Treat Luis Suarez Like A Murderer / Watching Football With Girls / Blessing Okagbare Won Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.