Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls (33945 Views)

Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls / Dickson,alamieyeseigha Ordered Out Of Jonathan's Meeting With PDP Board Of Trust / Highlights Of President Jonathan's Meeting With Obama & NYSE Closing Bell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
GEJ........Always looking clueless with his cowboy attire.

All he needs is a horse.

20 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
You were not informed too. ..Na only you waka come

5 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by Emessy(m): 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
Please a video would be more preferable , am dying to hear the conversations

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by Decibel: 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
I can see a lot of the Canckerworms at the Nairaland Viewing Centre. Avoiding this very exposure like plague. Whìle the supporters of APC are having a field day. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by Bigzig(m): 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
Iss ok
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by Atmmachine(m): 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
Goodluck jonathan is just a pucci..

The girls are no more alive,is he going to #bring back their skeleton

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
Where is Asari dokubo that is insisting there are no any abducted chibok girls

8 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by JEITO: 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
seankay: Afta 100 days. Smh
Nigeria is 100years old na. Besides, it is better late than never.

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
KingAdeOluomo1: You were not informed too. ..Na only you waka come
grin grin grin
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by fnep2smooth(m): 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
Op .....
Pls ooooooo.... Those girls parent. Them complete when they were counted, because we don hear say 11 don die
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
grin so na only this princpal waka cum?
ceo4eva: PRINCIPAL OF THE GOVERNMENT
GIRLS SECONDARY SCHOOL, CHIBOK , MRS. ASABA KWAMBURA at the Presidential Villa Abuja.
size38: Politics aside, GEJ is simply an embarrassment to mankind.

Politics aside, ur comment confirms to me that u are the only psychologically constipated FOOL in
the entire human race and the entire animal kingdom in the whole universe.

Just expressing my opinion the same way u did.

10 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by JEITO: 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ilekere: GEJ........Always looking clueless with his cowboy attire.

All he needs is a horse.
perhaps I should recommend you to him for the post of Presidential Adviser and senior special assistant on all matters as your idea bar dey full trowe..

4 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
JEITO: perhaps I should recommend you to him for the post of Presidential Adviser and senior special assistant on all matters as your idea bar dey full trowe..

I don't want your job, niggur.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by MaziOmenuko: 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
Doing the right thing at the wrong time! After much pressure both from within and abroad, its good to know that GEJ is gradually coming to terms that the kidnapping is real.

Shame on all those that politicized this unfortunate dilemma; siding with asari the illiterate.

7 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
Oga jona should hav gone to borno so dat d meeting should b done dere
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
Atmmachine: Goodluck jonathan is just a pucci..

The girls are no more alive,is he going to #bring back their skeleton

This one too is classified as human?
Honestly, there should be a census to know the exact number of humans in these country cause its like there are more animals in it that are counted as humans.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by obiscolly(m): 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by IYANGBALI: 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
ceo4eva:
More Pictures....loading

SCHOOL GIRLS THAT ESCAPED FROM THE CAMP OF THE TERRORIST, CHIBOK, ARRIVING
FOR A SPECIAL MEETING WITH
PRESIDENT GOOODLUCK
JONATHAN AT THE PRESIDENTIAL VILLA , ABUJA
why were dey barred from talking to the press?
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by ichidodo: 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
Still findin difficult to believe that these kidnappings actually happened...although a grand APC conspiracy with these unfortunate pawns at the centre should keep the juice flowing.....

3 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
9jii: SO THIS TIME PRINCIPAL YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY one WAKA COME?GOOD MOVE.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by henrysam(m): 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
Some people are so sad that this meeting took place at the end of all their scheming and ranting.
No matter the hatred you displayed towards gej. God is surely with him. And there's nothing enemies of progress can do.
Gej till pope becomes an ifa priest.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
JEITO: Nigeria is 100years old na. Besides, it is better late than never.
funny clowns on nairaland. Lolz!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by jericco1(m): 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
Chibok this Chibok that, hope the outcome was reasonable.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by IYANGBALI: 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ilekere: GEJ........Always looking clueless with his cowboy attire.

All he needs is a horse.
hahahahahahahhahaaha you wicked walahi
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by obiscolly(m): 8:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
Finally. A step in the right direction!

This picture of GEJ got me rolling tho grin..face you make when someone you don't like cracks a very funny joke.

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by enomakos(m): 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
so sad,most of the girls maybe pregnant by now
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by TopsyKrete: 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
I will be back lipsrsealed
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by 1stola: 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
I THOUGHT ONE MAD COW CALLED DOKUBO SAID CHIBOK KIDNAP IS A SCAM

4 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by Expsbterror(m): 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
ceo4eva: Some of the girls who escaped from Boko Haram arriving the venue of the meeting with President Goodluck Jonathan

Is dat rubber band *rubaling* on that guy's camera...

*sipping my coffee* none of my business.

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by nagoma(m): 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
Dominiquez: I am really pitying GEJ.
This man has seen alot that if he writes an autobiography after his 8 yrs tenure, it will sell like water.
he doesn't need the money and who will read tragedy? In comparative terms Macbeth will be a comedy.

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by mu2sa2: 8:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ilekere: I feel sorry for these parents. They broke away from Northern ideology of "one true religion" and poor illiterate statistics. And for doing what many dare not do, they lost their hope (children).

May Allah/God/Ifa punish all the sponsors behind boko haram.
Useless prayer. Boko haram made alot of money from high-profile kidnappings. The bulk of their arms were seized from nigerian troops, according to the CIA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibe Kachikwu Visits COZA Church In Abuja (PICS) / Buhari Shops For Arase’s Replacement / Photo Of Governor Adams Oshiomhole And His Friends Jogging On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.