Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls (33946 Views)

Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls / Dickson,alamieyeseigha Ordered Out Of Jonathan's Meeting With PDP Board Of Trust / Highlights Of President Jonathan's Meeting With Obama & NYSE Closing Bell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
Nobleval: common don't give us that face.
you prefer this? cheesy tongue
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by ChristLight: 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
hazyfm:

Tell that Mod to be careful!! Unless.....
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
LWTMB!!! bro abeg send me dis pix
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by Omolecturer(m): 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tell me somting.
size38: Politics aside, GEJ is simply an embarrassment to mankind.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by Moheat(m): 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
Can someone please ask these girls to tell Nigerians what transpired on that fateful night in Chibok,where they were taken to and the where about of the other girls. This whole Chibok story is a pure scam and God will reveal to us those behind this evil plot.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by barikay: 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ilekere:

I don't want your job, niggur.
are u actually a fo.ol? U sounded lik one
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
ceo4eva: PRINCIPAL OF THE GOVERNMENT
GIRLS SECONDARY SCHOOL, CHIBOK , MRS. ASABA KWAMBURA at the Presidential Villa Abuja.

Nice Tribal Marks.

Looks Kanuri.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by experimentist: 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
Shame on Jonathan and ediot that commented first.. Shame on Damee..
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by Waspy(m): 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
Mama Peace No follow for the meeting??.....Who go con ask How many pple waka come

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
I sense a very strong message in this pic. See as old papa exchange mallam hat for classic fedora.

Is it to show brotherhood with GEJ cowboy hat?

Or something else? Only time will tell. .

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by Alexk2(m): 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
JECBOSS:
Where is Oby Ezekwesili? She ran to
London a day before GEJ met with the girls and the parents! Shame on
her. She allowed herself to be used and encouraged by political
opportunists.
i still cant understand why Mrs. Oby. Eze. should be a threat to d
President and his followers unless maybe the president isnt
interested/sincere abt bringing back those girls.
If some1 or a group of pple choose to remind me of wot i must do in such a
way, y shld i make her an enemy?
Leave the woman alone, pls...dis isnt abt politics bt her passion for
better nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by seankay(m): 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
JEITO: Nigeria is 100years old na. Besides, it is better late than never.
okay nah but what's the essence of the meeting now?
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by UpLoyo: 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
Jonathan doesn't like black people - Kanye
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by guttentag(m): 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
Does Jona even realise that he is a President??
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by lyntiffany(f): 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
YoursGEJ: So him don wake up from sleep. Well better late than never.

Oya time to visit sambisa. Make them kill you so that Nigeria can move forward
Nah you dem go kill. Go home and lay that insult on your parents, guess your not properly brought up.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by Jhayeahsam01(m): 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
uncle boko harams fall my hand jawe... wetin dem find for this kinda unpretty ladies body instead of em going to abuja private or government school....

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by hensben(m): 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
Dominiquez: I am really pitying GEJ.
This man has seen alot that if he writes an autobiography after his 8 yrs tenure, it will sell like water.
so u dey pity GEJ who chose to rule this country even when them nor force am and he is been paid for it, what about the parents of the missing girls?, what about the missing girls?, so you nor pity them..smh, when will nigerians realize that political leaders are meant to serve the people and not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by adedayourt(m): 10:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
Is this gesture suppose to #bringbackourgirls

Just wondering the motive behind it
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by delpee(f): 10:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
Thanks to the BBOG group led by Oby and Malala!

To those who still say its a scam, may you all have an opportunity to experience a scam like this first hand.

May God continue to uphold Chibok people and may He guide and help us bring back our girls. 100 days and still counting - i'm just so sad. cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by KriTic24A: 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
Do they believe now that we have pictures??
Can someone tell Asari Dokubo and his gang that afterall, we now have pictures of some of the missing girls and that of their parents and that there was actually an incidence of kidnap?
BTW, do we now expect another round of protest in support of "#BringBackOurGirls" from them since their lord and their lord's wife have been convinced beyond all reasonable doubts that there was actually an occurence of kidnap?

My GREAT respect to the Lady: Oby Ekwe.... for her forthrightness...

4 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by Nctrice(m): 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
Berem's signatures stinks all over this post
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by hensben(m): 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
apolonius: You see the sickening reality of our tale as a people: infirmed minds are happy a country's president meets with parents of over 200 young girls abducted over 90 days after. Anyone who praise such an evil inaction will have his loved ones bring him/her such a fate in Jesus name. Amen.

The president knows nothing about leadership except looting and perpetuating himself in power. And for some people from 2 regions,such a tragic illustration of incompetence is the next best thing after oha and fish stew to have happened to them.

Tragic and pathetic!
I agree with you bro, poverty have make most nigeria citizen to be myopic and continue answering YES SIR to set of evil men that destroy this great country with potencial. #sad state.

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by mkoabiola: 10:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
Now d doubting thomas will blv d girls were kidnapped
Asari shud av been invited.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by EagleScribes: 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
This man has seen alot that if he writes an autobiography after his 8 yrs tenure, it will sell like water.

I hope it will be authored by the Dame herself. Mama P of Nigeria! Nigeria can't wait for it to be published!

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by hensben(m): 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
I respect that woman OBY EKWEZILI from now on even if I do think those region are money conscious but she prove to be different by standing for justice.

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by biomedixexcel(m): 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
They want to bribe them.....
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by Dee60: 10:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
femikay149:

I dont know which word to use describe u

.ignorant...mischievous..or juz someone simply lacking knowledge

Oby Ezekwesili and #bring back our girls group from the very first day had asked Mr President to meet with the parents but no our President rather chose to go and dance alingo and skelewu at various campaign grounds

It took a 17yr old to convince my President and she said the same thing Oby and co has been saying for days ...it shows how wise our president is that after 100 days it was a minor and foreigner that could talk sense into his brain

For ur info Oby and bring back our girls grp have stood by these parents giving them counselling an other forms of support while d FG did nothing

Also Gej wanted to rush this meeting to score cheap poltitcal points when malala was here and meet with few parents that were already in abuja ..bt bring back our girls group said no that the whole community wont be represented

Now see the large number of parents thanks to bring back our girls group initiative

Ur ignorance is apalling I will borrow this quote in conclusion

P. J. O'Rourke once said, 'Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.

Would all these photos have been taken if 17 year old Pakistani by name Malala has not spoken? I doubt! Would anyone have remembered that any abduction ever took place if Oby and her teamm have not spoken out loud? I doubt!

I doubt if the advisers of our President are helping him. let us pray that his eyes will be opened.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by Limaoscar: 10:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
seankay: Afta 100 days. Smh

yes, 100 days that's why you are not Mr President
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by darlingbobo(m): 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
GEJ and his team sef. Shameless set of people.I thought they said no girls were abducted in the first place. Mrs. Kema Chikwe, Rueben Abati, Doyin, Gov. Godswill Akpbio, and other Pdp folks should go bury their heads in shame. No wonder GEJ is failing.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by Urine: 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
Moheat: Can someone please ask these girls to tell Nigerians what transpired on that fateful night in Chibok,where they were taken to and the where about of the other girls. This whole Chibok story is a pure scam and God will reveal to us those behind this evil plot.

Are you telling us that you're smarter and more informed than the Army, SSS and Presidency? All these agencies have admitted that some girls were kidnapped, the DG SSS and CDS have both admitted it publicly. So please where does your scam story come from? If you are more informed why can't you share the information with security organisations or is it that you are stuuuupid beyond redemption? You even have the audacity to mention God, Are you ok?

3 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by austertee01(m): 10:57pm On Jul 22, 2014

u r a true realist.

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by tit(f): 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ilekere:
May Allah/God/Ifa punish all the sponsors behind boko haram.

May NA soldiers punish them first!
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls by IYANGBALI: 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
PAGAN9JA: I sense a very strong message in this pic. See as old papa exchange mallam hat for classic fedora.

Is it to show brotherhood with GEJ cowboy hat?

Or something else? Only time will tell. .

why is baba peace always wearing dis ole ntele alfa cloth?the cloth no fit am walahi,he is always looking dull in it,standing mirror no dey villa ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Governor Adams Oshiomhole And His Friends Jogging On The Road / President Buhari’s Daughters, Halima And Hanan Buhari Beautiful In New Photos / Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.