Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,058 members, 7,866,995 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash (30323 Views)

7 Confirmed Dead In Suicide Attacks In Bama IDP Camp / Woman Gave Birth To Triplet At Bama IDP Centre In Borno(photo) / Nigerian Troops Find Dead Bodies In A Well In Bama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by Litmus: 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
gunner4life: just coming 4rm thier family hse at kabba street in nomansland, kano state. So sad!!! His mum is such a strong hearted woman. She is even the one consoling others. His brothers ugo nwora. R.I.P. Beloved uncle.

Too much info...
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by simbaddsailor(m): 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
BrAkingNews: [img]http://3.bp..com/-15H3hQ1i0qc/U85_24i0hyI/AAAAAAADOPQ/BmZxDdRw9nU/s1600/00.jpg[/img][img]http://4.bp..com/-1TDfgLb6vuQ/U85_3uvz3eI/AAAAAAADOPU/E4dyAsHP_xQ/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
Pictured above is Flight Lieutenant Onyeka Nwakile who was one of the two people who died when an Air Force Mi-35 Helicopter crashed during a training mission in Bama, Borno state yesterday July 21st. Nwakile, a pilot on board the helicopter and a technician lost their lives while another pilot was rescued alive. May his soul rest in perfect peace... Amen.
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by simbaddsailor(m): 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
This is why I get mad seen soldiers dying in action cos these country does not worth dying for. Everybody is saying rest in peace but nobody have asked what will Nigeria do for these gallant officer to ensure that his family does not suffer now their breadwinner is gone. I am speaking out of experience cos my life is full of regrets after risking my life serving this country only for us to be dumped and uncared for after leaving the service. Every year govt will spend millions of naira in the name of celebrating armed forces remebrance day. They will lay wreaths on the boot of an unknown soldiers, make promises to the living ones and then go to sleep and wait for the coming year to deceive them again. It is in this country that govt recognize and appreciate militants more than the vetrans that shed their blood and laid down their lives for this nation to remain one entity. This is 3yrs now that govt is owing military pensioners and other federal pensioners 53% pension arrears. The worst thing now is that they are referring to the military pensioners as unproductive sector. When this old vetrans were facing the bullets in civil war and others military operations both within and outside Nigeria, nobody referred to them as unproductive. How are they encouraging the ones still in the active service that their future is secured after leaving the service. RIP to the gallant officer.
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by morax101(m): 11:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
berem: Nwoke oma! So sad you died serving your country.

RIP dearest one.

Died trying to serve the country
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by LordReed(m): 11:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
RIP Good fellow
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by Friendz4blue(m): 11:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
just my own candid opinion......plz if i may ask.where is the picture of the technician dat died?why is d pilot's pics dere and the technician pics isnt dere.i c pics of oda officers on facebuk being displayed cuz dey were killed in maiduguri by boko harams.plz has any one posted a pic of an oda rank.who is nt an officer for once?SMH................i just wanna say RIP to both officers and men of the armed forces of Nigeria who av lost their lives in either jos plateau state or maiduguri borno state.....
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by birdman(m): 11:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
gunner4life: ...

are you daft? why are you exposing the poor family's details here

Litmus:

Too much info...

you too
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by tochman(m): 12:09am On Jul 24, 2014
Its like a dream... I can't believe it myself. Akweke is actually gone. May his soul rest in peace..
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by Litmus: 12:21am On Jul 24, 2014
birdman:

are you daft? why are you exposing the poor family's details here

you too

And you again
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by Nwoguphillip: 2:38am On Jul 24, 2014
May his soul Rest in peace
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by SpcAgtOko: 4:54am On Jul 24, 2014
Rest in Peace
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by MMM3JakeVenom: 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
R.I.P

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi / Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava / Cocaine Trafficking: Abba Kyari Faces Life Imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.