Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Romance - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance (3698 Views)

Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? / Who Are The Current Hottest Romance -land Couples? / Romance Section Battles 1. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance by Oyetboy(m): 8:51am On Jul 24, 2014
oyetgirl: dnt u worry wen i get a neew phone the no wuldbe sent to u okay bt i want u to do me a favour caan u plscheck how much 500 dirham is in nija note
that's 22000+ naira
Re: Romance by oyetgirl: 8:52am On Jul 24, 2014
oyetgirl: dnt u worry wen i get a neew phone the no wuldbe sent to u okay bt i want u to do me a favour caan u plscheck how much 500 dirham is in nija note
bt the only thing i kknw is that 1000 dirha wuld be up to 42 thousand sha! b confirm it for me
Re: Romance by Oyetboy(m): 8:53am On Jul 24, 2014
oyetgirl: bt the only thing i kknw is that 1000 dirha wuld be up to 42 thousand sha! b confirm it for me
I've confirmed
Re: Romance by oyetgirl: 8:54am On Jul 24, 2014
Oyetboy: that's 22000+ naira
i ardy have 500 dirham wt me to get a phone bt i dnt jst knw where to get it
Re: Romance by oyetgirl: 8:54am On Jul 24, 2014
[quote author=Oyetboy] I've confirmed[/quote/ bt to get it is the problem cus i dnt go out
Re: Romance by Oyetboy(m): 8:55am On Jul 24, 2014
oyetgirl: i ardy have 500 dirham wt me to get a phone bt i dnt jst knw where to get it
get some infos online about the stores available in your area nah Google it and please be careful,that's not naija ooo
Re: Romance by Oyetboy(m): 8:57am On Jul 24, 2014
[quote author=oyetgirl][/quote] just chill!
Re: Romance by oyetgirl: 8:59am On Jul 24, 2014
Oyetboy: get some infos online about the stores available in your area nah Google it and please be careful,that's not naija ooo
yea sure av done that already , its far and am also scared of that elevator i always feel lyk i want to vomit or get stuck inside
Re: Romance by oyetgirl: 9:01am On Jul 24, 2014
oyetgirl: yea sure av done that already , its far and am also scared of that elevator i always feel lyk i want to vomit or get stuck inside
and i dnt even knw the number to get to the last floor so there are many factors
Re: Romance by oyetgirl: 9:09am On Jul 24, 2014
oyetgirl: yea sure av done that already , its far and am also scared of that elevator i always feel lyk i want to vomit or get stuck inside
honey are yu still there
Re: Romance by Oyetboy(m): 9:13am On Jul 24, 2014
oyetgirl: honey are yu still there
today is the graduation of labake and those kids,,I'm busy running some errands,will be back soon
Re: Romance by oyetgirl: 9:16am On Jul 24, 2014
oyetgirl: nah! there are no sppecial apps
i wuld talk to u later my love and i want u to knw that i love u so much and i knw we wuld be fyn for sure i promise we wuld chat soon. love you kiss
Re: Romance by oyetgirl: 9:17am On Jul 24, 2014
Oyetboy: today is the graduation of labake and those kids,,I'm busy running some errands,will be back soon
sure no problem my love am also busy here bt i jst wanted to talk to u for some tym bt dnt worry u knw i wuld always get back to u love u baby so so so so so so so much take caare of urself for me and also take care of my #TIN# u knw i dnt joke with it dnt forget and greet mum for me.
Re: Romance by Oyetboy(m): 9:29am On Jul 24, 2014
oyetgirl: sure no problem my love am also busy here bt i jst wanted to talk to u for some tym bt dnt worry u knw i wuld always get back to u love u baby so so so so so so so much take caare of urself for me and also take care of my #TIN# u knw i dnt joke with it dnt forget and greet mum for me.
grin grin i adore you!
Re: Romance by oyetgirl: 9:36am On Jul 24, 2014
Oyetboy: grin grin i adore you!
i cherish u grin grin
Re: Romance by Oyetboy(m): 9:45am On Jul 24, 2014
oyetgirl: i cherish u grin grin
I'm kinda happy for now,do you know I haven't been myself since you left? to eat sef na wahala
Re: Romance by Oyetboy(m): 9:47am On Jul 24, 2014
oyetgirl: i cherish u grin grin
you left with my envelope, :Pi should sanction you for that grin cheesy
Re: Romance by oyetgirl: 9:54am On Jul 24, 2014
Oyetboy: I'm kinda happy for now,do you know I haven't been myself since you left? to eat sef na wahala
u ar not d only one cus i couldn't sleep also i was feeling so uneasy
Re: Romance by oyetgirl: 9:55am On Jul 24, 2014
Oyetboy: you left with my envelope, :Pi should sanction you for that grin cheesy
lols it wasn't intentional nah baby
Re: Romance by oyetgirl: 9:56am On Jul 24, 2014
oyetgirl: u ar not d only one cus i couldn't sleep also i was feeling so uneasy
I missed you a lot
Re: Romance by Oyetboy(m): 10:18am On Jul 24, 2014
oyetgirl: I missed you a lot
i really missed you too
Re: Romance by Oyetboy(m): 10:20am On Jul 24, 2014
Incase you've know more about that place,should i suggest a phone you will buy for you?
Re: Romance by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 24, 2014
orishirishi
Re: Romance by oyetgirl: 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
Oyetboy: Incase you've know more about that place,should i suggest a phone you will buy for you?
yes sweerie jst drop yur mssg anytym I love yu kiss
Re: Romance by Joshuadon: 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
simple fact

Re: Romance by Oyetboy(m): 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
oyetgirl: yes sweerie jst drop yur mssg anytym I love yu kiss
the suggestion thingy is kinda hard jare,just go for the one that's okay and will give you access to your social accounts
Re: Romance by Oyetboy(m): 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
And don't get fake things this time ooooo,be cautious grin grin cheesy
Re: Romance by oyetgirl: 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
Oyetboy: And don't get fake things this time ooooo,be cautious grin grin cheesy
my mum even told me dat she is going to get me an ipad instead of a fone angry
Re: Romance by Oyetboy(m): 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
oyetgirl: my mum even told me dat she is going to get me an ipad instead of a fone angry
social apps can work on it as far as i know,but make calls? hmmm
Re: Romance by pasqal09: 8:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
oyetgirl: honey are yu still there
Why are you quoting yourself?
That only prove that you are also oyetboy.
This has gone on long enough, its time to put an end to this poo
Re: Romance by Oyetboy(m): 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
Re: Romance by Oyetboy(m): 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Most Common Prefix Used By Nairaland Ladies When Choosing Their Monikers. / Ratings For The Top 5 "Wisest" And "Most Foolish" Romancelanders. / Resolved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.