Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive (15115 Views)

PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram( / Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic / Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by mbulela: 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
PNomsule: "Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment
To Aid Search Arrive"...who are they searching for; Chibok girls? Now this is disturbing because only yst, Government reiterated its claims to knowing exactly where the girls are. So whom are we still searching for na?!
I did not see your post on time. take a LIKE.
Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by UpLoyo: 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
dedarkman: I have never insulted any one since I joined nairaland but this time I must do it in your own case.your president went to see the parents and escaped girls yesterday and u stand here to tell us that noting happend and that no girls were kidnapped,must u be so sentimental in issue concerning goodluck or pdp?its people like you that calls white black just to prove some stupid point.wish you were among the people kidnapped irrespective that u are a man

Where's the insult bro, I was waiting for it. The guys is nothing but a f00l; they are jobless morons paid to blog their lives away.
Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
You are one of reason why I still support legallization of Abortion till tomorrow...Bastard child of a goat.. Evidence of a goat sp3rm that is what you are...your father couldnt afford to buy vaseline to w.a.nk and he r.a.ped a mad woman and you popped out nine months later...next time you wana score cheap points;dont involve my folks..Now go and get yourself drunk with dog urine.
UpLoyo:

"It's illiterates like you that are under the employ of APC" ? grin. I"m sorry for your father that paid for your education, "UNDER THE EMPLOY" and I"m the illiterate? grin grin grin. You have really choked on Jonathan's D1ck grin. Too bad your mother didn't swallow and save the world of this embarrassment of a child.
Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
"The guys is nothing..." cheesy cheesy how dumb can one be?i thought you were smart?dumb as5hole!Common sense is not an exclusive right for all..Now you just justified that Fact
UpLoyo:

Where's the insult bro, I was waiting for it. The guys is nothing but a f00l; they are jobless morons paid to blog their lives away.
Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by eejo(m): 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
Mr president you are too slow on chibok girls
Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by UpLoyo: 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
texazzpete:

President GEJ confirms girls were kidnapped
SSS says Girls were kidnapped
Army says Girls were kidnapped
Presidential committee filled with presidential cronies says Girls were kidnapped
Foreign media confirms girls were kidnapped
Girls pictures published in UK dailies
CAN confirms many girls were kidnapped
Kidnapped girls seen in video

And you are babbling here that there were no kidnapped girls! You do not deserve the oxygen you breathe, you dolt!

Couldn't have said it better. God bless you plenty! They are nothing but a waste of o2
Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by UpLoyo: 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
tsolz84: "The guys is nothing..." cheesy cheesy how dumb can one be?i thought you were smart?dumb as5hole!Common sense is not an exclusive right for all..Now you just justified that Fact

You should go back and re-read your id1iotic ramblings, remove jonathan's d1ck from your mouth for a second. You seem to have bad luck each time you open your mouth imbec1le. Did you notice how many people have replied and it's only 2 pages.
Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by UpLoyo: 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
tsolz84: You are one of reason why I still support legallization of Abortion till tomorrow...Bastard child of a goat.. Evidence of a goat sp3rm that is what you are...your father couldnt afford to buy vaseline to w.a.nk and he r.a.ped a mad woman and you popped out nine months later...next time you wana score cheap points;dont involve my folks..Now go and get yourself drunk with dog urine.

The rambling of a LUNATIC...it's true "The gods are not to blame" your mother should have swallowed and saved the world of this lunatic. Gosh!!! You really need to removed that d1ck from your mouth and get a dictionary.
Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
grin I make a comment, you quote me, I quote you back...get a life and stop quoting me;wretched foo.l...Come on. Be proud of APC. Never be ashamed of that. Can't you see I'm proud of my president Jona.daft? I can never be ashamed of him.
Oh wait, you must be a political prostitute.
That's bad o.UpoLodo
UpLoyo: .

You should go back and re-read your id1iotic ramblings, remove jonathan's d1ck from your mouth for a second. You seem to have bad luck each time you open your mouth imbec1le. Did you notice how many people have replied and it's only 2 pages.

Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by billyG(m): 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
How can dey deploy a noisy copter 2 look 4 chbok gals,dnt dey know how 2 operate a drone
Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
It is a total waste of time exchanging word with deluded chronic goon with no sense of reasoning, you are far way dumber than I thought...awarding winning idiat..now run along kiddo
UpLoyo:

The rambling of a LUNATIC...it's true "The gods are not to blame" your mother should have swallowed and saved the world of this lunatic. Gosh!!! You really need to removed that d1ck from your mouth and get a dictionary.

Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by UpLoyo: 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
tsolz84: grin I make a comment, you quote me, I quote you back...get a life and stop quoting me;wretched foo.l...Come on. Be proud of APC. Never be ashamed of that. Can't you see I'm proud of my president Jona.daft? I can never be ashamed of him.
Oh wait, you must be a political prostitute.
That's bad o.UpoLodo

AP what? Seriously dude you need serious help, who gives a toss about these ridiculous parties, we are talking about kidnapped girls here and I'm guessing you are pdp agent; you both can go to hell for all I care. I'll do you a favor ask the admin to run my IP address, then you'll realize you really don't count. If you are proud of a so called president who after 100 days decided to meet the parents of kidnapped kids then I give up on ya brain. Somebody please pull the plug!
Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
grin take a walk my niccah;dont ever argue with a deluded human.....
UpLoyo:

AP what? Seriously dude you need serious help, who gives a toss about these ridiculous parties, we are talking about kidnapped girls here and I'm guessing you are pdp agent; you both can go to hell for all I care. I'll do you a favor ask the admin to run my IP address, then you'll realize you really don't count. If you are proud of a so called president who after 100 days decided to meet the parents of kidnapped kids then I give up on ya brain. Somebody please pull the plug!
Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by UpLoyo: 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
tsolz84: grin take a walk my niccah;dont ever argue with a deluded human.....

Good, you've admitted you are delusional, that's a good start boy. Knowing is half the battle and just like you said, I wont argue with a depraved mind like yours. I hope to God you never reproduce, that's a scary thought.
Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by texazzpete(m): 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
Nobleval: when was the last time you paid your tax? sad cry <sad

My tax is deducted at source from my earnings. So I pay tax every month, running into millions of Naira every year.

I would have loved to throw that question back at you, but you forum vagabonds that are paid per post usually are paid with grimy envelopes under the table and as such do not remit taxes to the Federation.

1 Like

Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
texazzpete:

My tax is deducted at source from my earnings. So I pay tax every month, running into millions of Naira every year.

I would have loved to throw that question back at you, but you forum vagabonds that are paid per post usually are paid with grimy envelopes under the table and as such do not remit taxes to the Federation.
you sound like a kid. I just asked a simple question and you started ranting.
Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by geedup(m): 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
and they are letting the boko haram"s elect internet gurus know what they are up against? this just describes how foolish and open we nigerians are. when america deployed marines to track osama did they let even common average american know talkless of the world. #foolhardy
Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
I hope it yields a positive result ooo
Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
Pls why are they still talking about SEARCH?? on NTA yesterday, there was a joint SSS/police press statement declaring that registration/deportation of Nigerians was illegal & should be stopped

The SSS guys stayed it again in the presence of the IG that they know where the girls are!!
Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by texazzpete(m): 7:58am On Jul 24, 2014
Nobleval: you sound like a kid. I just asked a simple question and you started ranting.

I had to explain it to you carefully to cater to your limited IQ.

Cheers
Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by seunlayi(m): 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
geedup: and they are letting the boko haram"s elect internet gurus know what they are up against? this just describes how foolish and open we nigerians are. when america deployed marines to track osama did they let even common average american know talkless of the world. #foolhardy
they can know but that won't stop them from being captured
Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by seunlayi(m): 5:18am On Jul 29, 2014
something like this

Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by DaBullIT(m): 8:10am On Jul 30, 2014
tsolz84: It took the US only a few days to realize that something wasn't right.They left Nigeria as quickly as they came...they didnt stay up to 4days before they got the drift;LoL to those that still believe some girls were kidnapped..Even a blind man can see through the propaganda...they want the international communities to attack GEJ..thats all they are after;oh wait, you think those guys have time to babysit 200 and something girls?some dumb as5ses obviously dont understand the tricks involved in politics

I see , your their amigo aren't you ? I guess no bombs have been exploding either

Unless I'm wrong your saying no girls are missing but the bombs are real ? There can't be one without the other lol , there's no smoke without fire , ying and yang , black and white , they exist together

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Bello Danhajiya, A Top Boko Haram Leader / INEC To Now Conduct Local Government Elections – Senate / 13 States Attracted $ 5.3bn (n1.9tn) Investments In The Last Quarer Of 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.