Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State (2213 Views)

$2.1 Billion Arms Money Is Biggest Propaganda Of 2015 / My State Of The Century In Nigeria: Katsina State / PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State by demand1982: 8:23am On Jul 23, 2014
I liked Gov Amaechi for his monumental achievements during his first term. However, there is now a lull in performance and a total opposite in his second term in Rivers state today.
But the biggest lie and propaganda today is the mono rail progect in the city of Port Harcourt close to government house.
I live outside Port Harcourt in Omagwa Town, some few KM off PH buh always having one thing or the other to do in Port Harcourt.
Ever since the news of the test-run of the much awaited mono rail went viral in the social media yesterday, I had to relocate to Port Harcourt to see things for myself firsthand.
From Omagwa yesterday morning around 9:00AM, I came to stay with a cousin in Station road almost directly opposite the mono rail project.
From 10:00AM I started asking questions and and visiting the project area waiting to see this rail move but to no avail. All I saw was a head( not two or three oh as we saw on nairaland yesterday) couch with no engine just hanging on the free rail line immobile till around 2:00PM.
Took an hour break and came back around 3:00PM and left by past six thinking maybe they will run it later in the evening buh was disappointed still.
Came as early as 6:00AM today to the site where this rail is hanging, as in fact am there now to further confirm to you guys that there is not even a sound of testing from any engine of any mono rail in PH. I was was told that that rail has been hanging like that for the past three days without changing coordinates.
In conclusion, this is the biggest lie and propaganda in PH recently as the guy who posted that HYPE yesterday did a great disservice to Rivers people by assaulting our intelligence and abused the previlege offered him by Nairaland.

13 Likes

Re: The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State by jodeci(m): 8:27am On Jul 23, 2014
demand1982:
I liked Gov Amaechi for his monumental achievements during his first term. However, there is now a lull in performance and a total opposite in his second term in Rivers state today.
But the biggest lie and propaganda today is the mono rail progect in the city of Port Harcourt close to government house.
I live outside Port Harcourt in Omagwa Town, some few KM off PH buh always having one thing or the other to do in Port Harcourt.
Ever since the news of the test-run of the much awaited mono rail went viral in the social media yesterday, I had to relocate to Port Harcourt to see things for myself firsthand.
From Omagwa yesterday morning around 9:00AM, I came to stay with a cousin in Station road almost directly opposite the mono rail project.
From 10:00AM I started asking questions and and visiting the project area waiting to see this rail move but to no avail. All I saw was a head( not two or three oh as we saw on nairaland yesterday) couch with no engine just hanging on the free rail line immobile till around 2:00PM.
Took an hour break and came back around 3:00PM and left by past six thinking maybe they will run it later in the evening buh was disappointed still.
Came as early as 6:00AM today to the site where this rail is hanging, as in fact am there now to further confirm to you guys that there is not even a sound of testing from any engine of any mono rail in PH. I was was told that that rail has been hanging like that for the past three days without changing coordinates.
In conclusion, this is the biggest lie and propaganda in PH recently as the guy who posted that HYPE yesterday did a great disservice to Rivers people by assaulting our intelligence and abused the previlege offered him by Nairaland.

A picture would hv corroborated your plenty grammar,abi na nokia 3310 u de use?

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:31am On Jul 23, 2014
Op! You are a jobless nonentity! Who sent you on a verification mission?

What did jondaft achieve as a governor of Bayelsa State, despite raking in over 500Billion as allocation from the center?

Amaechi Remains The Best From The Packs!

9 Likes

Re: The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State by demand1982: 8:37am On Jul 23, 2014
jobless ke! Who sent that liar to come up here and tell gullible Nairalanders and Nigerians fat lies. Please rephrase your comment to fit the appropriate person. No sense!

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State by talktimi(m): 8:38am On Jul 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Op! You are a jobless nonentity! Who sent you on verification mission?
he's a nonentity now because he busted the lies of you minions abi ? You're a disgrace

26 Likes

Re: The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State by Omexonomy: 8:43am On Jul 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Op! You are a jobless nonentity! Who sent you on verification mission?
APC; insulting the collective sensibilities of nigeria since 1998. Cramjones

12 Likes

Re: The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 23, 2014

APC, insults runs in your blood..

8 Likes

Re: The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State by omenka(m): 8:47am On Jul 23, 2014
I bet the camera on your phone caught a virus when u were there. Omo ale jatijati.

3 Likes

Re: The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:06am On Jul 23, 2014
gboss4sure:

APC, insults runs in your blood..

Just the way cluelessness runs in your Lineage!

3 Likes

Re: The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State by Noctec: 9:24am On Jul 23, 2014
But we are told they are test running. Not full scale operation.
Re: The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Just the way cluelessness runs in your Lineage!

You guys don't have a single shame sha, Has that thing Amaechi hanged in Port Harcourt moved or not? NO. Stop deceiving yourself

5 Likes

Re: The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2014
gboss4sure:

You guys don't have a single shame sha, Has that thing Amaechi hanged in Port Harcourt moved or not? NO. Stop deceiving yourself

Do you have any evidence to prove, it had not not "moved"? Quit hating Nwanne!
Re: The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Do you have any evidence to prove, it had not not "moved"? Quit hating Nwanne!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Why would I hate? I like progresses everywhere regardless of which state or political party the Governor is in, But i hate SCAM. Amaechi's monorail project is a SCAM just like rochas Free University Education. There are most of us who live in PH on NL so stop making yourself appear like a fool and buttlicker.

11 Likes

Re: The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State by alabiyemmy(m): 9:48am On Jul 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Op! You are a jobless nonentity! Who sent you on a verification mission?

What did jondaft achieve as a governor of Bayelsa State, despite raking in over 500Billion as allocation from the center?

What Has this got to do with the subject matter?

3 Likes

Re: The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State by jdilight(m): 9:48am On Jul 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Op! You are a jobless nonentity! Who sent you on a verification mission?

It is shameful of you to stand against the tomorrow of your children.

Op your a gallant Nigerian whom the unborn are looking up to. For giving your time for the cause of the nation, l love you. l wish l could see you.

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State by maestroferddi: 9:54am On Jul 23, 2014
Nigeria, funny country! The fear of impeachment is the beginning of wisdom for many a cantankerous governor.
Re: The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2014
gboss4sure:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Why would I hate? I like progresses everywhere regardless of which state or political party the Governor is in, But i hate SCAM. Amaechi's monorail project is a SCAM just like rochas Free University Education. There are most of us who live in PH on NL so stop making yourself appear like a fool and buttlicker.

A fool and bootlicker, is what you are to Jonathan, everybody knows that! Meanwhile I don't dwell on idle gossips. If you can't bring out a shred of evidence to show us that the train had not moved, in spite of the fact, you live close to the "scam", then I am sorry you are nothing but a classless idiotu!
Re: The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:02am On Jul 23, 2014
jdilight:

It is shameful of you to stand against the tomorrow of your children.

Op your a gallant Nigerian whom the unborn are looking up to. For giving your time for the cause of the nation, l love you. l wish l could see you.

Another PDP errand boy! Calling a jobless and lazy Nigerian "gallant". Ndi ara nye m efe!
Re: The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State by FRENZYLO: 10:06am On Jul 23, 2014
Ngenenkwenu is a sorry to the entire ibo race ,most people supporting APC are on a wrong train.APC state are the behives of corrupt criminals like AMechi.I live in PH we know what he is doing.Ask Amechi why he is still struggling with road construction that other governor has finished 3years ago.Is road and rail project a gigantic project that cannot be finished in 6 month let answer these question.My questions to Nigerian if APC as i thought will have good intention came to deliver Nigeria ,Why dont Tinubu,Amechi,Atiku etc go into building refineries or projects in different state that will give an average Nigeria a job than their attack and insult method.I see APC loosing big time.

6 Likes

Re: The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State by Hangard: 10:07am On Jul 23, 2014

Please this thread is talking about Rivers state not Jonathan, you are calling him jobless abi on what bases, you that have been spending your entire life on Nairaland what will people call you. Or are you telling me that you did not read about what the other person created about this the same monorail train deceiving the entire Nigerians, just because the OP went the extra mile to bust this bubble that's why you are insulting him.

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:13am On Jul 23, 2014
As long as there's no picture to verify the Op's claim,then he's a big fat LIAR!!
Re: The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 23, 2014

dah!
Are you for real?
Re: The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 23, 2014
omenka: I bet the camera on your phone caught a virus when u were there. Omo ale jatijati.
oga,
50bn for a 2km mono rail , a rail that goes no where in particular and which spans a distance the smallest of my chicks can run in 5minutes for 50bn and you're labelling him 'Omo Jatijati?
It's obvious you're the dunce here.

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:22am On Jul 23, 2014
Hangard:

Please this thread is talking about Rivers state not Jonathan, you are calling him jobless abi on what bases, you that have been spending your entire life on Nairaland what will people call you. Or are you telling me that you did not read about what the other person created about this the same monorail train deceiving the entire Nigerians, just because the OP went the extra mile to bust this bubble that's why you are insulting him.

BrokenHead! I would have let this mention pass but for your relentless effort not to learn. Is it too much for the you and the shameless Op, to back up his mischievous post with an evidence to actually show the train had not moved? Why do you choose to remain an embittered and unteachable fool?
Re: The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:29am On Jul 23, 2014
FRENZYLO: Ngenenkwenu is a sorry to the entire ibo race ,most people supporting APC are on a wrong train.APC state are the behives of corrupt criminals like AMechi.I live in PH we know what he is doing.Ask Amechi why he is still struggling with road construction that other governor has finished 3years ago.Is road and rail project a gigantic project that cannot be finished in 6 month let answer these question.My questions to Nigerian if APC as i thought will have good intention came to deliver Nigeria ,Why dont Tinubu,Amechi,Atiku etc go into building refineries or projects in different state that will give an average Nigeria a job than their attack and insult method.I see APC loosing big time.

Your mother is a disgrace to the entire womanhood for giving birth to a mor.on-filled-nematode like you you! Let me not even bother with the remaining useless part of your comment.
Re: The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 23, 2014
Amaechi is the Biggest Fraudster Governor in Nigeria....He has rendered Portharcourt and environ useless

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:30am On Jul 23, 2014
blizard44: dah!
Are you for real?

So asks a fool!
Re: The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

So asks a fool!
hehe...
I know what your problem is . It aint your fault though - It's just that madness runs in your lineage's blood.
Re: The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State by arewafederation: 10:37am On Jul 23, 2014
Op, please stop hating. Learn to criticise objectively.

Guys I'm searching for my goat 'bloodykiller'. It has been missing for days. Please help me search for it. sad
Re: The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State by FRENZYLO: 10:37am On Jul 23, 2014
Ngeneukwenu,i think you are a product of black sperm like the boko haramist .You talk out of point and still want to remain as human being that is normal .Your father and mother made a mistake in giving birth to .Thunder fire your mother.
Re: The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 23, 2014
@OP,
I honestly feel your disappointment!

I am equally surprised you took all these pains just for Amechi!

The truth is that those of us who live in PHC and have seen the so called Mono Rail are so speechless that we cant even utter words!

First, the distance covered by the rail if very long should be about a kilometer!
then secondarily, those who worked hard to supply that head of a dead couch are really experts in propaganda.

One good thing can come out it, anybody who wants to employ master propagandists can approach Ameachi to assist them.
Finally, all those calling the OP names, should hold their breath, spend time and money, visit the mono rail and then form your opinion!!

For now, as far as Amechi and his mono rail are concerned, it should enter the genuineness book of record as the greatest fraud ever known in history!

4 Likes

Re: The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 23, 2014
omenka: I bet the camera on your phone caught a virus when u were there. Omo ale jatijati.

My brother, I thought of going over there, use camera to do a video coverage of the entire rail while of foot!
The whole length may take like 10 mins walk, but you see bros, anyone who does that, might not come back alive!

My kids are too young to loose me!

What the OP said has no iota of lie in it!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Gowon And Adekunle,who Committed More Crimes Against The Biafrans? / Suspected PDP Thugs Disrupt Jonathan’s Visit To Edo / Akwaibom...Nigeria Tourist Destination Of Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.