Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Guys, Can You Marry A Single Mother? Single Mothers, what are your experiences? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys, Can You Marry A Single Mother? Single Mothers, what are your experiences? (30423 Views)

8 words of advice for the Unmarried Single Mothers. / Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here / Mothers: What Was Your Baby's Birth Weight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Single Mother? Single Mothers, what are your experiences? by Kingarthur21: 6:20pm On May 21, 2020
Omar09:

I'd love it. I will work towards that. I will enlighten them on how the world will hate them as soon as they decide to have a baby without a man there
so you admit the bolded that there is hate in the hearts of those that constantly harass and attack them(for example you)

I can't wait for you to start it,now focus on the young single women and start advising them to be chaste. Then leave the single moms alone.

Focus on prevention of single mom and ignore those that are already single moms

You post buttresses my point that your issue with single mom is boiled simple down to the fact the society hates them and not for personal reasons.if the society approved on them,you will also have joined the society to approve them.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Single Mother? Single Mothers, what are your experiences? by emmaodet: 6:32pm On May 21, 2020
Kingarthur21:
the way you carry SM matters on your head eh..

Let us make you the minister of single mom affairs.

You will be in charge of
1)advising women against pre-marital sex
2)advise women on safe sex
3)modify their character since they are "stupid people"
4)advise men not to marry them

Emmaodet will be the permanent secretary..

I am starting to feel this is your calling and destiny,to address issues of single moms...

What do you think?

By the way ,you have been offline,for long,wanted to send you a PM bro to know if all was well

Haaaaaaaaaaaa
Bro, wetin happen?
Permanent secretary kee? For single mothers?
What did i do? to warrant such position?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Single Mother? Single Mothers, what are your experiences? by Omar09(m): 6:35pm On May 21, 2020
Kingarthur21:
so you admit the bolded that there is hate in the hearts of those that constantly harass and attack them(for example you)

I can't wait for you to start it,now focus on the young single women and start advising them to be chaste. Then leave the single moms alone.

Focus on prevention of single mom and ignore those that are already single moms

You post buttresses my point that your issue with single mom is boiled simple down to the fact the society hates them and not for personal reasons.if the society approved on them,you will also have joined the society to approve them.

@bolded, yes definitely I will focus on them. Tbh, I used to hate on them, but that was in the past. But now, I'm indifferent towards them, after some of them are even better than our single sisters.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Single Mother? Single Mothers, what are your experiences? by Kingarthur21: 7:18pm On May 21, 2020
Omar09:

@bolded, yes definitely I will focus on them. Tbh, I used to hate on them, but that was in the past. But now, I'm indifferent towards them, after some of them are even better than our single sisters.
but you still attack them till date...

Will you share why you hated on them?did they wrong or hurt a man dear to you or even you?
If you are not comfortable discussing it here we can talk offline
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Single Mother? Single Mothers, what are your experiences? by Kingarthur21: 7:19pm On May 21, 2020
emmaodet:

Haaaaaaaaaaaa
Bro, wetin happen?
Permanent secretary kee? For single mothers?
What did i do? to warrant such position?
you used to share posts encouraging judgement and stigmatization of them that was why
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Single Mother? Single Mothers, what are your experiences? by emmaodet: 8:12pm On May 21, 2020
Kingarthur21:
you used to share posts encouraging judgement and stigmatization of them that was why

Of course, i don't like it too. Neither will i hide it nor will i allow any of my family member to marry one.
It is a stigma like many other stigmas and a wise woman will try as much as possible to avoid it.
We shouldn't encourage babymamarism in the society though i like having a fling with them because they are kind of pocket friendly compared to young single ladies.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Single Mother? Single Mothers, what are your experiences? by bukatyne(f): 8:19pm On May 21, 2020
beeevan:
My relative is a single mum of two and she recently got married to a never married young man. I personally will have no business with a single dad.

You never fail to crack me up.

Where are you?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Single Mother? Single Mothers, what are your experiences? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:26pm On May 21, 2020
emmaodet:

We shouldn't encourage babymamarism in the society
WE DISCOURAGE FORNICATION AND ADULTERY, BUT WE STILL ACCEPT FORNICATORS AND ADULTRERS AND DO THEM NO HARM. BEING A SINGLE MOTHER IS NOT A CRIME. THERE'S A SINGLE FATHER AT THE OTHER END TOO, INSTEAD OF SHAMING THESE WOMEN, WHY NOT WE PUT ALL THAT EFFORT INTO MAKING THESE SHAMELESS MEN OWN THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES?
IMAGINE MY BROTHER UBUNJA BEATING HIS CHEST THAT ANOTHER MAN IS FEEDING HIS OWN CHILD, WHILE HE HAS TWO LEGS AND TWO HANDS.. IS THIS NOT THE BIGGEST SHAME?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Single Mother? Single Mothers, what are your experiences? by Kingarthur21: 8:40pm On May 21, 2020
emmaodet:

Of course, i don't like it too. Neither will i hide it nor will i allow any of my family member to marry one.
It is a stigma like many other stigmas and a wise woman will try as much as possible to avoid it.
We shouldn't encourage babymamarism in the society though i like having a fling with them because they are kind of pocket friendly compared to young single ladies.
great,I hope you hold single fathers to that same standard as well
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Single Mother? Single Mothers, what are your experiences? by Kingarthur21: 8:55pm On May 21, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WE DISCOURAGE FORNICATION AND ADULTERY, BUT WE STILL ACCEPT FORNICATORS AND ADULTRERS AND DO THEM NO HARM. BEING A SINGLE MOTHER IS NOT A CRIME. THERE'S A SINGLE FATHER AT THE OTHER END TOO, INSTEAD OF SHAMING THESE WOMEN, WHY NOT WE PUT ALL THAT EFFORT INTO MAKING THESE SHAMELESS MEN OWN THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES?
IMAGINE MY BROTHER UBUNJA BEATING HIS CHEST THAT ANOTHER MAN IS FEEDING HIS OWN CHILD, WHILE HE HAS TWO LEGS AND TWO HANDS.. IS THIS NOT THE BIGGEST SHAME?
leave them o,emmaodet and omar09 has never talked of baby fathers or dead beat fathers.
Look at u.bunja saying he tricks his baby mama into sex by lying he wants to give her money for child upkeep,Omar and emmaodet said nothing . But at the mention of single moms they are armed ready to launch abuses.

At least Omar is being honest he once harbored hatred towards them.

Emma,you have complained recently of attack and hatred women now have for men and tried to change the narrative of women only going for rich men and ignoring broke boys.
I don't see such harshness and harassment towards SM as different from those ladies now mete out on Nigerian men.
Don't select stigmas to encourage and stigmas to avoid.
Any fair and honest person knows berating and stigmatizing SM(with no prove of a promiscuous wife) is wrong if they have not hurt anyone. They are prostitutes,Yahoo boys,ritualists ,runs girls etc to talk of but all focus has been heaped on babymamarism(while ignoring babyfatherism)
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Single Mother? Single Mothers, what are your experiences? by Omar09(m): 9:48pm On May 21, 2020
Kingarthur21:
but you still attack them till date...

Will you share why you hated on them?did they wrong or hurt a man dear to you or even you?
If you are not comfortable discussing it here we can talk offline

Well, I dated a girl, who never let me bone her till we parted, only for me to hear that she has child for another man who is deadbeat. I just couldn't take it. I left her.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Single Mother? Single Mothers, what are your experiences? by emmaodet: 12:56am On May 22, 2020
beeevan:
My relative is a single mum of two and she recently got married to a never married young man. I personally will have no business with a single dad.
I can bet it with my life that she married a Low quality man that has no other choice or options in life.
No reasonable well to do man with his head properly screwed to his neck will do such when thousands if not millions of better ladies are out there to choose from.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nine Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life / Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? / Is There Anything As A Destined Wife/husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.