Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Ten Facts That Will Help You Understand Israel-gaza Conflict - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ten Facts That Will Help You Understand Israel-gaza Conflict (3721 Views)

54 Incredible Facts That You Might Not Know About Nigeria / Iweala’s Latest Jobs Raise Concern Over Abuse Of Office And Conflict Of Interest / Morocco: Jonathan An Exporter Of Conflict- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ten Facts That Will Help You Understand Israel-gaza Conflict by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
vatiqan:

Where are you from, bros? Find out your last 10 generations; you would discover you are very far from where you claim as ancestral home, today.

Exactly!

So should I go back and chase away the people now living in my "ancestral home"?
Re: Ten Facts That Will Help You Understand Israel-gaza Conflict by oyatz(m): 2:05am On Apr 06, 2017
Philistines, Amalekites , city of Jericho have nothing to do with PALESTINIANS .Most of these peoples were conquered by the Israelites and absorbed into the Israelite Nation around 4000 years ago.
Palestine was the name the Romans gave to the kingdom of Judea and Samaria around 150 AD, just like the term 'Niger Delta' its not the name of any Nation.
If you insist there was any Nation in history called Palestine, please tell us its Capital and at least 10 Kings/rulers of such nation.

AlfaSeltzer:

Philistines, Amalekites, City of Jericho etc lay testament to the evil that befell them. Where was Israel then?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Commissions N4.4bn Edo/Delta Link Bridge / President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him? / I Handed Nigeria Over To Buhari As The African Largest Economy With A $574b-gej

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.