Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc - Technology Market (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc (22995 Views)

**Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay / ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by kolomax(m): 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
jesuswithus:

@kkkap all Amazon items cost ;N28,667
The link for the eBay item is not opening please check and resend.
Thank you
check ya mail pls
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 11:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
kolomax: check ya mail pls

replied you can use my address.
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by aweza: 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
jesuswithus:

@aweza yes I have delivered them to my shipping agent today,he will ship by tomorrow.
Thank you

@jesuswithus OK please check your mail and reply.
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by chioma4us: 11:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
@Op when am I expecting my phones to land its URGENT?
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by kolomax(m): 2:37am On Jul 28, 2014
jesuswithus:

replied you can use my address.
ok thanks
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by onlyme07(m): 4:36am On Jul 28, 2014
jesuswithus:

@onlyme07 ALERT RECIEVED.

any update? no response to my mail.
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 5:53am On Jul 28, 2014
onlyme07:

any update? no response to my mail.

@onlyme07 I didn't see any email from you but I have replied all emails please check and if I didn't, send me one you will get a prompt response.
Thank you
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 5:56am On Jul 28, 2014
@Slimjoe007 I sent you an email please kindly check.
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 5:59am On Jul 28, 2014
chioma4us: @Op when am I expecting my phones to land its URGENT?

@chioma4us All your items were consolidated and I have dropped them off,ETA 7-10 days.sent you the pics on bbm please check .I didn't have the time to get home and take pictures before the dropped them.
Thank you
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by slimjoe007(m): 6:05am On Jul 28, 2014
jesuswithus: @Slimjoe007 I sent you an email please kindly check.
mail seen....... Didn't U̶̲̥̅̊ take pictures would have liked to see some posted here. Pls wats the ram and HDD size. Thanks a lot
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by kentochi(m): 9:11am On Jul 28, 2014
kentochi: @Jesuswithus
pls make to me understand this,
did you help to secure the blackberry and laptop?
Pls reply me.
Happy Sunday!
@Jesuswithus
do i belive that you don't want to answer me both here and mail this is not professional at all.
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 9:11am On Jul 28, 2014
kentochi: @Jesuswithus
pls make to me understand this,
did you help to secure the blackberry and laptop?
Pls reply me.
Happy Sunday!

@Kentochi I will pick up the blackberry today,Toshiba laptop secured.
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 9:17am On Jul 28, 2014
kentochi:
@Jesuswithus
do i belive that you don't want to answer me both here and mail this is not professional at all.

@kentochi please I didn't receive any recent mail from you besides I replied you here already and even mentioned your moniker too,please check.
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 9:21am On Jul 28, 2014
aweza:

@jesuswithus OK please check your mail and reply.

Replied.
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 9:24am On Jul 28, 2014
dhameelolar:
Hw do I make payment for the order?

@dhameelolar I replied your email please check.
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by onlyme07(m): 9:26am On Jul 28, 2014
jesuswithus:

@onlyme07 I didn't see any email from you but I have replied all emails please check and if I didn't, send me one you will get a prompt response.
Thank you

what's next and when should I expect the stuff in lagos?
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by kentochi(m): 9:35am On Jul 28, 2014
jesuswithus:

@Kentochi I will pick up the blackberry today,Toshiba laptop secured.
thanks
we are just starting this thread, you will see more customers than you can handle as long as you did not change.
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by kioboy(m): 10:14am On Jul 28, 2014
www.Liquidation.com, Pls edit ur front page for website link.
I post link frm above site and knw why it takes for you to make it happen
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by slimjoe007(m): 11:08am On Jul 28, 2014
slimjoe007: mail seen....... Didn't U̶̲̥̅̊ take pictures would have liked to see some posted here. Pls wats the ram and HDD size. Thanks a lot
U̶̲̥̅̊ have new mail

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by abdul01(m): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
Hello mr jeseswithus, I need this item on ebay with id 111414780016, the bid expires in 5hrs time from now and the current highest bidder is $124. Kindly help me place a bid, so that I can get the item. Thanks
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by ccollins(m): 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
jesuswithus:

@Collins the link you sent that macbook is 3,099AED that is about N139,455 excluding shipping it might be way too much for you cause your a student.
I would advise you go for a lenovo laptop they are the best now and very rugged.
Thank you
which lenovo laptop model are u advising me to get for quality games
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
abdul01: Hello mr jeseswithus, I need this item on ebay with id 111414780016, the bid expires in 5hrs time from now and the current highest bidder is $124. Kindly help me place a bid, so that I can get the item. Thanks

@abdul01 I replied your email now please check and revert ASAP
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
ccollins: which lenovo laptop model are u advising me to get for quality games

@Collins it all depends on your budget so please inform me of your budget and I would give you specifications within that range.
thank you
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
slimjoe007: U̶̲̥̅̊ have new mail

@slimjoe007 I have replied please
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 7:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
kioboy: www.Liquidation.com, Pls edit ur front page for website link.
I post link frm above site and knw why it takes for you to make it happen

@kioboy please send us an email I don't understand the above
Thank you
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
@kentochi your Toshiba below

Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
onlyme07:

what's next and when should I expect the stuff in lagos?

@Onlyme07 I replied your email please check.
Thank you
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
@kentochi the BlackBerry seller called me and said we meet tomorrow he would be busy today when I pick it up tomorrow I would let you know,
Thank you
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by aweza: 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
jesuswithus:

Replied.

OK
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by onlyme07(m): 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
jesuswithus:

@Onlyme07 I replied your email please check.
Thank you

No email bro
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by sweetsugar01: 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
jesuswithus:

OK I have seen the email and acted accordingly.

Boss how far check your mail so I can do the transfer to your account now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16)

Which Is The Best 4g Mifi /router To Buy ? / Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay / Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.