Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc (22931 Views)

**Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay / ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
sinetheta: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/4575194311.html
how much will get these here

@sinetheta I will get back to you with total breakdown of the cost of this pontiac bonneville soon I just sent the seller a text.
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
kolomax: can you also bid for this?......http://wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=281389984912&sv=blackberry%20bold%206&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull

@kolomax sure, it also has a buy it now option for $74.99 but before I bid you need to tell me your estimated budget.Thank you
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by kolomax(m): 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
jesuswithus:

@kolomax sure, it also has a buy it now option for $74.99 but before I bid you need to tell me your estimated budget.Thank you
can you move it to $20-25
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
good will be waiting for the detail
jesuswithus:

@sinetheta I will get back to you with total breakdown of the cost of this pontiac bonneville soon I just sent the seller a text.
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
kolomax: can you move it to $20-25

OK I will.
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 1:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by spays(m): 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
swapppa I want tmobile note 3 how can I pay they said dat they deliver to d usa only

jesuswithus: We help you buy anything you want to get from EBay, craigslist, Amazon, Aliexpress etc. which we have been doing this for a while now. If you want to buy any item from USA, UK, DUBIA OR CHINA feel free to drop you links or item number and request for its cost down to Nigeria here on this thread. We have an office and representative in Lagos, Nigeria, and we give 24/7 customer support. Thank you.

SITES WE CAN BUY FROM ON YOUR BEHALF;
www.Ebay.com
www.Liquadation.com
www.Craiglist.com
www.Amazon.com
www.Aliexpress.com
www.Alibaba.com
www.Dhgate.com
www.Taobao.com
www.Madeinchina.com
www.Chinavasion.com
www.Walmart.com
www.Bestbuy.com
www.Tigerdirect.com
www.Nastygal.com
www.Zappos.com
www.Uae.souq.com
www.Awok.com
www.Dubai.dubizzle.com
www.Big7g.com
www.Sharafdg.com
www.Amazon.co.uk
www.Play.com
www.Asos.com
www.Mrporter.com
www.Next.com
www.Tesco.com
www.Asda.com
www.swappa.com :This site sells cheaper items than EBay.

SHIPPING;
.All items are shipped through speed post (Delivery time is 5 – 7 days) except very heavy items that might take longer.
.Items can be dispatched to those living outside Lagos through Tranex or any other logistics company you choose for a small fee.
.Light weight items are shipped free of charge e.g. e-juice, simple phone casings, light dress etc.

CHARGES;
.We charge a flat fee of $20 for phones and not so heavy items per transaction as commission but discount are giving when ordering more than one phone or not so heavy items

.We charge a flat fee of $40 for laptops per transaction as commission but discount are giving when ordering more than one laptop

.Charge for heavy weight items is $4 per pound, 1 pound is 0.5kg, and also we ship heavy items twice weekly (Tuesdays and Thursdays)

PAYMENT;
Payment is required for all pre-ordered items and its 75% of total cost of your ordered item with payment of balance at arrival and pick up of your item at our office in Lagos if you live there, or it can be sent to you or someone can pick it up on your behalf.
.Please do not make payment into anyone’s account all our contact details are here on the front page, please watch and be careful ,SCAMMERS are real only call or email the address provide here on the front page.
.Don’t post your email address on this thread just send a mail to us or call/text ONLY the numbers provided here on the contact info you will get a response from us.
.For account details mail us on;Enigma44@mail.com or call /text any of the numbers provide here on the front page.

OUR CONTACT INFO;
.USA Roaming phone (Text only no calls); 08071709453
.Lagos Office;+2347065093725
.UK line; +447024053361
.Email;Enigma44@mail.com
.Contact Address; Plot 32 Northern foreshore estate, off chevron drive, Lekki. Lagos

SPECIAL DEALS;
We also have some special deals and it goes thus for just phones and laptops;
.Just tell us your budget and the brand you want we will search and give you the best deal possible fitting your budget including commission and landing cost to Nigeria. This is to help customers that are not good in searching get great deals and maximize profit.
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by kolomax(m): 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
jesuswithus:

OK I will.
will be waiting patiently for the outcome
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
spays: swapppa I want tmobile note 3 how can I pay they said dat they deliver to d usa only

@spays saw your PM would reply you soon and yes swappa delivers to US.
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
kolomax: will be waiting patiently for the outcome

@kolomax yes we have 2 days plus to the close of that auction will update you accordingly also you didn't give a reply to your request for a bold 6,please check my post and reply accordingly.Thank you
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
@spays I have replied your email please check.Thank you
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
sinetheta: please check these too
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/cto/4582708410.html

@sinetheta just check this your 1999 camry , I would reply with the landing cost if both soon.Thank you
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by kentochi(m): 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
I will soon test your service.
Good work
all the best
pls do not change.
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
Mr Chukwuma I got your email and ALERT (N95,000) .Will pick up today. Thanks you
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
kentochi: I will soon test your service.
Good work
all the best
pls do not change.

@kentochi thanks for stopping by I do appreciate,and sure we wount.Thank you
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by chioma4us: 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
jesuswithus:

@Chioma please check these 2 which do you prefer?
http://wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItemDesc.aspx?emvAD=452x530&aid=121391113794&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull

http://wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItemDesc.aspx?emvAD=452x530&aid=390892841213&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull

@Op please I would prefer the second link this
http://wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItemDesc.aspx?
emvAD=452x530&aid=390892841213&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull
what's the landing cost.
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
chioma4us:

@Op please I would prefer the second link this
http://wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItemDesc.aspx?
emvAD=452x530&aid=390892841213&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull
what's the landing cost.

ok seen would work with that still expecting your payment.
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
kolomax: will be waiting patiently for the outcome

@kolomax am the highest bidder for this your item at $9.50 and we still have 2 days and some hours more to go so let's keep watching.Thank you
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by kolomax(m): 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
jesuswithus:

@kolomax am the highest bidder for this your item at $9.50 and we still have 2 days and some hours more to go so let's keep watching.Thank you
ok thanks....looking forward for it bro hope you win it
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
sinetheta: please check these too
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/cto/4582708410.html

@sinetheta please find below the breakdown:
Using the roll on roll off (RORO) method which is cheaper than putting it in a 40ft cointainer shipping and commission :$1300
Camry cost :$1000
Clearing at port should not be more than 200K-250K
Thank you.
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
Using the roll on roll off (RORO) method which is cheaper than putting it in a 40ft container shipping and commission :$1200
Pontiac cost :$900
Clearing at port should not be more than 180-200K
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hello,all emails have been replied.
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by ariyebaba(m): 8:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
@ Kentochi, u don reach here ?

kentochi: I will soon test your service.
Good work
all the best
pls do not change.
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by chioma4us: 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
jesuswithus:

ok seen would work with that still expecting your payment.

Am just seeing this,would make it by tomorrow.i also sent you a mail
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by chioma4us: 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
I would like to get something from swappa too,i will send you the link
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by onlyme07(m): 11:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
k
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by spays(m): 11:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
If only they was pay on delivery cause I don't trust any online deal again ever since I was scammed on olx

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 11:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
chioma4us:

Am just seeing this,would make it by tomorrow.i also sent you a mail

Ok.Thank you
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
chioma4us: I would like to get something from swappa too,i will send you the link
@chioma you can drop the link here or email it,
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
spays: If only they was pay on delivery cause I don't trust any online deal again ever since I was scammed on olx
@spays we didnt come this far to do such,i have recieved payments from nairalanders and have comfirmed it here yours wount be different but your entitled to your opinion and fears also this is a preorder thread its up to you.Thank you
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 11:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
[quote author=onlyme07]pls help me with this link asap and we discuss payment

@onlyme07 Thanks for stopping by here is a breakdown for the two links
The Dell the seller is offering it for $150
shipping and commission is $40
Total is $190 by N168 is N31,920

The Toshiba the seller is offering it for $180
shipping and commission is $40
Total is $220 by N168 is N36,960.Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16)

Which Is The Best 4g Mifi /router To Buy ? / Export Goods From Nigeria To more than 250 countries|5-8days business days / Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.