Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

My Parents Thinks I Cant Succeed With The Course Am Studying In Uni - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Parents Thinks I Cant Succeed With The Course Am Studying In Uni (4509 Views)

PROVE to show that Making First class In UNI Is Harder Than Distinction In POLY / Am Studying Pure And Applied Physics, Where Can I Work? / Do O.a.u Accept Students From Private Polytechnic For Direct Entry (d.e) Admissiom Cos Am Studying A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Parents Thinks I Cant Succeed With The Course Am Studying In Uni by sisiafrika(f): 12:18am On Jul 25, 2014
Attention whoreee be like :
herald9:
damn u nid help... ur Psyche has been infected with insidious pathogen...like the viruses in all those zombie movies that turn an otherwise decent humans into bloodthirsty unkempt maniacs who are powerless to stop themselves from unleashing wrath upon the woefully underprepared masses...

I pity you!
I don't need ur attention u ghost! FuccCc off, arseeehole
Re: My Parents Thinks I Cant Succeed With The Course Am Studying In Uni by sisiafrika(f): 12:19am On Jul 25, 2014
FrancisTony:

Doctors mhen. gringrin
honeypie, awa u grin
FrancisTony:

Doctors mhen. gringrin
honeypie, awa u
Re: My Parents Thinks I Cant Succeed With The Course Am Studying In Uni by Victomolola: 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
sisiafrika: u mean 'curse'? Mr Doctor, nawa for u o! Simple spelling!
Miss perfect, I pity you for your indiscipline! Mind you, I intentionally wrote it like that, so that you might show your arrogance--- which you have showed!!!
Re: My Parents Thinks I Cant Succeed With The Course Am Studying In Uni by Victomolola: 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
sisiafrika: Low self esteem be like:
Pride precedes man's fall!!! Low self-esteem towards who? Towards you? No, it's other way round!!!
Re: My Parents Thinks I Cant Succeed With The Course Am Studying In Uni by sisiafrika(f): 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
Victomolola: Pride precedes man's fall!!! Low self-esteem towards who? Towards you? No, it's other way round!!!
ur even a lady. I will forgive u
Re: My Parents Thinks I Cant Succeed With The Course Am Studying In Uni by Victomolola: 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
sisiafrika: ur even a lady. I will forgive u
Lady? No, i'm a man. Please, whenever you want to correct someone---do it politely and with mild word!!! Sorry for what I have said to you!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) / Girls Are More Smarter Than Boys: The Do Better Academically. / Tecnology Universities Vs Conventional Universities, Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.