Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Delta State Polytechnic Otefe/oghara Postutme Form & Admissions 2014/2015 Out!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delta State Polytechnic Otefe/oghara Postutme Form & Admissions 2014/2015 Out!! (5229 Views)

Delta State Polytechnic Otefe Oghara SPAT/DIRECT ENTRY Admission Form 2014/2015 / Unizik Admissions 2014/2015 / Delta State Polytechnic Otefe-oghara (DESPO) Forms Are Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delta State Polytechnic Otefe/oghara Postutme Form & Admissions 2014/2015 Out!! by Phullcurrent: 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
DELTA STATE POLYTECHNIC OTEFE/OGHARA POST UTME FORM & ADMISSIONS 2014/2015 IS
OUT!!!

HURRY NOW...!

This is to inform students who choose Delta state Polytechnic Oghara/Otefe as 1st or 2nd choice in this year 2014 UTME, that the post utme form is out.

Candidates are advised to go to the school main gate to get the school account number and pay in the sum of #5000 thereafter proceed to the school
admin with the following:-

RE...QUIREMENTS O'level result, Jamb result, Certificate of Origin, Birth certificate and 2 recent passports.

Candidates will be told what to do next once your papers are taken.

Eligibility for Participation

(i) All candidates who chose the Delta State
Polytechnic, Ozoro as first and/or second choice
and scored 150 and above in the UTME for the 2013/2014 Admission Exercise are eligible to participate in the screening exercise.

(ii) "Those who did not choose the Polytechnic but wish to be considered for admissions to the Polytechnic and scored the afore-mentioned cut off mark are also eligible to take part in the screening
exercise". Grouping The grouping of courses, days and time for the
screening exercise are as indicated below:

Day One
"I will notify you the time and date"
a. School of Agriculture
(i) ND Agricultural Technology
(ii) ND Fisheries Technology

b. School of Engineering
(i) ND Agric & Bio-Environmental Engineering
Tech
(ii) ND Civil Engineering Technology

c. School of Environmental Studies
(i) ND Building Technology
(ii) ND Quantity Surveying Technology

d. School of Science & Technology
(i) ND Computer Science
(ii) ND Statistics
(iii) ND Science Laboratory Technology

Day Two
"I will notify you the time and date"
e. School of Business Studies
(i) ND Accountancy
(ii) ND Banking & Finance
(iii) ND Business Administration
(iv) ND Office Technology & Management

Dont forget to call for your admission assistance.
Phone: 07037587854
Email: Ovie110@yahoo.com
Re: Delta State Polytechnic Otefe/oghara Postutme Form & Admissions 2014/2015 Out!! by Obarofrederick(m): 9:43am On Dec 20, 2014
tanks we appreciate it

(1) (Reply)

His CGPA Is 1.14 After Two Years, PLEASE ADVICE! / Mapoly 2017/2018 Post Utme / Classy Response From Prof Uju Ayu To A Twitter Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.