Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Classy Response From Prof Uju Ayu To A Twitter Poster - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Classy Response From Prof Uju Ayu To A Twitter Poster (5222 Views)

Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Visits Lead International School After Viral Bullying Video / Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages / I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Classy Response From Prof Uju Ayu To A Twitter Poster by OneEyedSnake: 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
This is the kind of mannerless OSU idiot that igbos are all supporting.

I

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Classy Response From Prof Uju Ayu To A Twitter Poster by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2022
alright
Re: Classy Response From Prof Uju Ayu To A Twitter Poster by longetivity(m): 7:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
My vawulence kind of woman

Dia fada grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Classy Response From Prof Uju Ayu To A Twitter Poster by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2022
The uju woman lack sense

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Classy Response From Prof Uju Ayu To A Twitter Poster by Sergio103(m): 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2022
Nfpmod Seun.

This op has been deliberately violating rule 2 angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Classy Response From Prof Uju Ayu To A Twitter Poster by Sergio103(m): 7:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
igbotormentor:
The uju woman lack sense

You can say that to the person that first hit a bullet to her.

Btw...... that her reply to the nitwit gave me joy

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Classy Response From Prof Uju Ayu To A Twitter Poster by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
Sergio103:

You can say that to the person that first hit a bullet to her.

Btw...... that her reply to the nitwit gave me joy
No wonder IPOB miscreants and cannibals wake their mothers with side tackles and kicks

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Classy Response From Prof Uju Ayu To A Twitter Poster by Sergio103(m): 7:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
igbotormentor:
No wonder IPOB miscreants and cannibals wake their mothers with side tackles and kicks

Agreed!!

Any other thing??

42 Likes

Re: Classy Response From Prof Uju Ayu To A Twitter Poster by ElSudani: 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
She's crazy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Classy Response From Prof Uju Ayu To A Twitter Poster by mhizandrea1(f): 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
shocked shocked shocked see vawulence ; cheesy grin grin this woman sef no gree.

6 Likes

Re: Classy Response From Prof Uju Ayu To A Twitter Poster by OneEyedSnake: 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
She isn't even a real scholar as she has a PhD in black lingustics, aka niggerspeak aka Ebonics.

She is literally a meme professor of a meme course that offers no single value to humanity.

This is what Jews have done to American and western education - polluted it with filthy critical race theory SJW Marxist bullshit and this fake professor with her total lack of home training or any fibre of scholarship.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Classy Response From Prof Uju Ayu To A Twitter Poster by OneEyedSnake: 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
Sergio103:
Nfpmod Seun.

This op has been deliberately violating rule 2 angry

How?

Because I called her an OSU?

Last I checked she isn't a member of this esteemed forum.

1 Like

Re: Classy Response From Prof Uju Ayu To A Twitter Poster by newbornmacho(m): 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
OneEyedSnake:
She isn't even a real scholar as she has a PhD in black lingustics, aka niggerspeak aka Ebonics.

She is literally a meme professor of a meme course that offers no single value to humanity.

This is what Jews have done to American and western education - polluted it with filthy critical race theory SJW Marxist bullshit and this fake professor with her total lack of home training or any fibre of scholarship.

6 Likes

Re: Classy Response From Prof Uju Ayu To A Twitter Poster by Michelle70(m): 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
This woman vawulencious
Re: Classy Response From Prof Uju Ayu To A Twitter Poster by Beremx(f): 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
OneEyedSnake:
This is the kind of mannerless OSU idiot that igbos are all supporting.

I
are you hearing the word pussy for the first time or you haven’t seen one before? What’s your problem with the word pussy? You even confirmed it classy. So?

14 Likes

Re: Classy Response From Prof Uju Ayu To A Twitter Poster by OneEyedSnake: 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
Beremx:
are you hearing the word pussy for the first time or you haven’t seen one before? What’s your problem with the word pussy? You even confirmed it classy. So?

This is a joke right?

Oh I forgot, Uju is a professor in American nigger gutter language .
Re: Classy Response From Prof Uju Ayu To A Twitter Poster by OneEyedSnake: 8:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
She isn't even a real scholar or academician with her meme professorship.

Maybe someone with a third rate degree in political science or someone with a real degree in academic history has the right to condemn the atrocities of colonialism while fronting their position and degrees but not this abomination of academia that majors in American Negro gutter language .
Re: Classy Response From Prof Uju Ayu To A Twitter Poster by OneEyedSnake: 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
I was permabanned by twitter for dragging one hooked nose Jewess over Jewish support for Ukraine after it[sic]descended on me for stating that Jews had no moral right to speak on who or what is evil because they produced the most brutal prolific mass murderers of all time during the Soviet Union.

I also reminded the cun.t and other JIDF shills on the Jewish slave trade in Africans .

It was at that point Yidder aka Twitter banned their father for "hate speech" after I refused to delete my tweets.

For this OSU to still have her offensive tweets on and her twitter account active, know that she has the full backing of Zionist mafiya.

Why are igbos always willing to be the Jew's errand boys and girls?

1 Like

Re: Classy Response From Prof Uju Ayu To A Twitter Poster by Karanka: 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
OneEyedSnake:
I was permabanned by twitter for dragging one hooked nose Jewess over Jewish support for Ukraine after it[sic]descended on me for stating that Jews had no moral right to speak on who or what is evil because they produced the most brutal prolific mass murderers of all time during the Soviet Union.

I also reminded the cun.t and other JIDF shills on the Jewish slave trade in Africans .

It was at that point Yidder aka Twitter banned their father for "hate speech" after I refused to delete my tweets.

For this OSU to still have her offensive tweets on and her twitter account active, know that she has the full backing of Zionist mafiya.

Why are igbos always willing to be the Jew's errand boys and girls?

You this Osu,
I can bet that you didn't go to a good school.
Your Education is haphazard...

5 Likes

Re: Classy Response From Prof Uju Ayu To A Twitter Poster by OneEyedSnake: 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
Karanka:

You this Osu,
I can bet that you didn't go to a good school.
Your Education is haphazard...

Shatap

Your OSU prof has a pathetic CV in useless courses coupled with zero manners like the typical OSU she is.

I can bet she is also unmarried and lesbian cun.t to boot.
Re: Classy Response From Prof Uju Ayu To A Twitter Poster by Karanka: 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

Shatap

Your OSU prof has a pathetic CV in useless courses coupled with zero manners like the typical OSU she is.

I can bet she is also unmarried and lesbian cun.t to boot.
What the hell are you rambling about?
Oga, go for checkup... Insist that they check your brain.

9 Likes

Re: Classy Response From Prof Uju Ayu To A Twitter Poster by Coly2012(m): 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
Many idiots here don't even no what OSU is, and there are busy shorting osu OSU OSU like yaba left occupants.

5 Likes

Re: Classy Response From Prof Uju Ayu To A Twitter Poster by Obidient4life3: 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2022
Vawulenciaga
Re: Classy Response From Prof Uju Ayu To A Twitter Poster by OneEyedSnake: 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
Coly2012:
Many idiots here don't even no what OSU is, and there are busy shorting osu OSU OSU like yaba left occupants.

Educate us on your OSU caste system
Re: Classy Response From Prof Uju Ayu To A Twitter Poster by Coly2012(m): 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

Educate us on your OSU caste system
are you one of the idiots am talking about,let me no first so as to no were your own education will start from.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Classy Response From Prof Uju Ayu To A Twitter Poster by PVision2020(m): 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
No matter how Educated and exposed they are from that other side of the Niger, their DNA of Hate, Victim Mentality and Vulgarity/Uncouthness must be exhibited

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Classy Response From Prof Uju Ayu To A Twitter Poster by Iliveforever(m): 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2022
PROFESSOR UJU ANYA IS A NATIONAL TREASURE TO BIAFRA.

SHE SHOULD BE PROTECTED AT ALL COST.

2 Likes

Re: Classy Response From Prof Uju Ayu To A Twitter Poster by Iliveforever(m): 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
Coly2012:

That’s the funny part, the day they finally find out they’ll never say it again grin
Re: Classy Response From Prof Uju Ayu To A Twitter Poster by plaindealer: 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
Na crude, crass, toxic and vile response Igbos dey call classy..

Una no well for real.. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Classy Response From Prof Uju Ayu To A Twitter Poster by OneEyedSnake: 10:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
plaindealer:
Na crude, crass, toxic and vile response Igbos dey call classy..

Una no well for real.. grin grin

Are you such a dense zombie that you can't understand what a bait topic is all about ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Recover Your 2015 Jamb Pin, Number And Reg Number / Scientists Have Discovered An Animal That Doesn't Need Oxygen To Live / Project Topics And Materials In Business Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.