Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

10 Of The World's Most Famous Conjoined Twins - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Of The World's Most Famous Conjoined Twins (26311 Views)

Conjoined Twins Born In Ganjuwa, Bauchi State (Photos) / Conjoined Twins Born In Abuja To Unemployed Couple / Conjoined Twin Born At UNTH (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Of The World's Most Famous Conjoined Twins by emymeeky: 7:51am On Jul 25, 2014
I love conjoined twins. God please give me two beautiful girls conjoined at the waist and other normal children
Re: 10 Of The World's Most Famous Conjoined Twins by Donfamous(m): 7:53am On Jul 25, 2014
Ladah and laleh makes me remember Ben Carson
Re: 10 Of The World's Most Famous Conjoined Twins by Donfamous(m): 7:54am On Jul 25, 2014
emymeeky: I love conjoined twins. God please give me two beautiful girls conjoined at the waist and other normal children
u mad?
Re: 10 Of The World's Most Famous Conjoined Twins by japhmanuel: 8:11am On Jul 25, 2014
God is wonderful
Re: 10 Of The World's Most Famous Conjoined Twins by emymeeky: 8:51am On Jul 25, 2014
Donfamous: u mad?

No. Am not. But you're mad
Re: 10 Of The World's Most Famous Conjoined Twins by tuffgongjo(m): 9:14am On Jul 25, 2014
KillerBeauty: 9. Chang and Eng Bunker

Chang and Eng Bunker were born in 1811 in Siam (now Thailand). Their livers were fused together and could have easily been separated with modern medicine, but since the operation was much more difficult in their time, the two remained conjoined.
Like many conjoined twins, they toured the world as entertainers and made money as spectacles and medical wonders. Eventually, the two married sisters, settled in North Carolina, and had more than 20 children.

how dem take dey phuck?
Re: 10 Of The World's Most Famous Conjoined Twins by KillerBeauty(f): 9:18am On Jul 25, 2014
tuffgongjo: how dem take dey phuck?

If you ask me?
Na who I go ask?
Re: 10 Of The World's Most Famous Conjoined Twins by sawhite: 9:18am On Jul 25, 2014
d akward moment wen someone say photoshop :od akward moment wen someone say photoshop
Re: 10 Of The World's Most Famous Conjoined Twins by tuffgongjo(m): 10:10am On Jul 25, 2014
KillerBeauty:

If you ask me?
Na who I go ask?
no be u be the op?

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The World's Most Famous Conjoined Twins by Ameboperoo(m): 10:20am On Jul 25, 2014
3ace: The most touching for me were the Ladan and Laleh Bijani's story. I would have said why not remain like that and live long but then, living attached to one another would have a living hell since they have different likes and aspirations. Hence, their decision to be separated whether they'll live or die. May they rest in peace-by the way, are/were there no famous Siamese twins in Africa?
I think I've read about some in ivory Coast before
Re: 10 Of The World's Most Famous Conjoined Twins by sugaarbear(m): 10:22am On Jul 25, 2014
emymeeky: I love conjoined twins. God please give me two beautiful girls conjoined at the waist and other normal children
you must be sick.......do you know the pains and torture these kids feels every day of their life? Plus the heavy burdens and inconviences and later live a short live...........you think it fun to have them...i pity yu

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The World's Most Famous Conjoined Twins by sugaarbear(m): 10:28am On Jul 25, 2014
tuffgongjo: no be u be the op?
i wonder how dem dey breed .
Re: 10 Of The World's Most Famous Conjoined Twins by emymeeky: 10:36am On Jul 25, 2014
sugaarbear: you must be sick.......do you know the pains and torture these kids feels every day of their life? Plus the heavy burdens and inconviences and later live a short live...........you think it fun to have them...i pity yu

You're sick to hate God's creation
Re: 10 Of The World's Most Famous Conjoined Twins by sugaarbear(m): 10:41am On Jul 25, 2014
emymeeky:

You're sick to hate God's creation
mumu .....i wish yu best of conjoined twins.....
Re: 10 Of The World's Most Famous Conjoined Twins by 2ndking: 10:54am On Jul 25, 2014
am sure God must have a reason why He made these twins like that. hmmmmmm cryam sure God must have a reason why He made these twins like that. hmmmmmm
Re: 10 Of The World's Most Famous Conjoined Twins by KillerBeauty(f): 11:01am On Jul 25, 2014
tuffgongjo: no be u be the op?

Nor be me go talk am
Re: 10 Of The World's Most Famous Conjoined Twins by cynthia3d(f): 11:36am On Jul 25, 2014
GOD u are great and marvelous can't find any one to match ur standard of creations u too much baba any ways GOD I want twin oooo but not this type u know say na only oyinbo fit keep this type of pikin if na for niger d parents go silent dem as they still small even if dem no silent them they go take poison. One day because ppl go cause dem tire
Re: 10 Of The World's Most Famous Conjoined Twins by emymeeky: 11:55am On Jul 25, 2014
sugaarbear: mumu .....i wish yu best of conjoined twins.....

Amen
Re: 10 Of The World's Most Famous Conjoined Twins by tuffgongjo(m): 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
KillerBeauty:

Nor be me go talk am
u must o,unless I go sue you to d "law of court".
Re: 10 Of The World's Most Famous Conjoined Twins by KillerBeauty(f): 12:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
tuffgongjo: u must o,unless I go sue you to d "law of court".

U wan sue me on top this matter
Re: 10 Of The World's Most Famous Conjoined Twins by tuffgongjo(m): 12:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
KillerBeauty:

U wan sue me on top this matter
yes now,u think na joke?lol
Re: 10 Of The World's Most Famous Conjoined Twins by franklampard082(m): 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
For the ones that had 20 children, abeg how dem take "do am"
Re: 10 Of The World's Most Famous Conjoined Twins by Tic4tac(m): 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
This is really touching... We should thank God in any situation we are in
Re: 10 Of The World's Most Famous Conjoined Twins by cutelover19(m): 7:59am On Nov 21, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS / Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins In Bauchi (pic) / 3-Year-Old Girl Falls Into Pan Of Boiling Oil In Maiduguri, Suffers Burns (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.