Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

*****SCENARIO 75***** - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / *****SCENARIO 75***** (34096 Views)

My Classic First Love Scenario And The Unwanted End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

*****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
==========================
LOVANSTEIN STUDIOS

===============================
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
Oya leggo.

FTC

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by lanicky(f): 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
Space booked cool

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
Lanicky,Lekinz(sure bouncer),TheRock5555,Missmossy,Jennimma,MzMariah,Jigsawkillah,3Dimension,mizTola,IfyAngela,tmx21,Cheriepet,Prettyspicey,kingphillip,charijee,missyhorlah,softandsweet,harlos,mencade......
DaveP jst loading the cartridge,time to let the BULLETS FLY!!!! smiley
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by lanicky(f): 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
daveP: Lanicky,Lekinz(sure bouncer),TheRock5555,Missymossy,Jennimma,MzMariah,Jigsawkillah,3Dimension,mizTola,IfyAngela,softandsweet,harlos,mencade......
DaveP jst loading the cartridge,time to the BULLETS FLY!!!! smiley

I'm following already smiley

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
daveP: Lanicky,Lekinz(sure bouncer),TheRock5555,Missymossy,Jennimma,MzMariah,Jigsawkillah,3Dimension,mizTola,IfyAngela,softandsweet,harlos,mencade......
Following wink

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
I'm following oo,

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
undecided
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Cheriepet: 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
And I am not mentioned!!!!

I am so not following!!!sad

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by JigsawKillah(m): 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
Up till now?

SAW

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by kingphilip(m): 1:48am On Jul 24, 2014
and my name couldn't make the cut.... seems i'm not invited here lemme zooooooooooooooooooom offf

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by kingphilip(m): 1:49am On Jul 24, 2014
Cheriepet: And I am not mentioned!!!!

I am so not following!!!sad
same here sweet
lets forget about scenario 75 and go for that of 150

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Cheriepet: 1:52am On Jul 24, 2014
kingphilip: same here sweet lets forget about scenario 75 and go for that of 150

Lol... u no dey sleep?
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by tmx21(m): 7:15am On Jul 24, 2014
kingphilip:
same here sweet
lets forget about scenario 75 and go for that of 150
where's ma name daveP?

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Lorlaahlozz: 7:27am On Jul 24, 2014
Oya oooo...we av come....davep come start

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by kingphilip(m): 9:09am On Jul 24, 2014
Cheriepet:

Lol... u no dey sleep?
witching hr things
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Missmossy(f): 11:40am On Jul 24, 2014
Presentcheesy could not get your mention,its Missmossy not Missymossy....**grabs popcorn**

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by lekinz(m): 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2014

Yes Sir...Following

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
All rights Reserved © 2014 by Lovanstein Publishers,an affiliate of LGC.

This story is a work of fiction.Names,characters,places and incidents are the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.Any resemblance to actual events or locale,persons,living or dead,is entirely COINCIDENTAL.

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
PROLOGUE

==============================

Louis walked home. It was another end to a boring day at Crown Comprehensive College. He had to chase after Sam, to retrieve his Economics note. His sister Helen, would have been home by the time he got along his street.

He walked in quite sluggishly and dropped his note and headed towards his room after lackadaisically greeting his dad with a shout of 'Good afternoon sir'. His dad heard from the room and got down to see his son. By that time Louis has crashed on his bed. Food can wait perhaps. Sweet sleep was acquired due to boredom.

Mr Ezekiel Olaniyan went to the table and scanned through his son's note. He wasnt on very good terms with his son after he asked incessantly for his mother. He remembered shouting him down, as he had none of it.

" Grow up son " he said. He soon reached the last page and saw a designed writing - ' Loius aka All wanting '. He smiled and called it aloud- Louis All wanting. Louis was pulling off his socks when he heard the name. He unconciously replied aloud ' sir ' , running down the stairs to see his note in his dad's hand smiling. He found the courage to smile back, and from that day on, the alias came to stay. His father being the very 1st!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by JigsawKillah(m): 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
After all the waiting.....this was all u came with?

SAW

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
Dis boi no even mention hz e-family members

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
Continue naw daveP

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
IfyAngela: Continue naw daveP
ba3 i guess ama have to start adjust to make updates constant.. wink
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
daveP: ba3 i guess ama have to start adjust to make updates constant.. wink
berra

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 5:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
Plz flood the gates,il fill in the fountains!(gestures hand in duke's welcoming style)
jumainsexy, kayjuu, IfyAngela, bustyhelen, lekinz, JigsawKillah, mencade5(no egg-frying here!), KingTom, lalasticlalaa, Caracta, softandsweet, lanicky, solotutu, Lorlaahlozz, iceberylin, lovelyronke20, Omavik, kingphilip, Adufetohposh, CFCfan, Xsenga, LogoDWhiz, ChEkWaSIyKe, Antell95, missyhorlah, Xtarxhyne, lalasticlala, MzMariah, Therock5555, Missmossy, paulaspearz

4 Likes

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
Kindly bear wif me,ama preping to.lil patience!
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
rides in with my bicycle.urgh i came late,d first sit has been taken already

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
missyhorlah: rides in with my bicycle.urgh i came late,d first sit has been taken already
grin front seat isnt the main ere,ave employed the services of a french concerto-engineer to make the audience view quite palatable,and sizzling.(gestures to VVVIP section) pls mi'lady!!
Frontseat
VVVIP,VVIP,VIP,regular(sees VVVIP remains 6 to full) fephew! (exits to prepare effortlessly) brb
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hmmm.

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by lalasticlala(m): 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
daveP: Plz flood the gates,il fill in the fountains!(gestures hand in duke's welcoming style)
jumainsexy, kayjuu, IfyAngela, bustyhelen, lekinz, JigsawKillah, mencade5(no egg-frying here!), KingTom, lalasticlalaa, Caracta, softandsweet, lanicky, solotutu, Lorlaahlozz, iceberylin, lovelyronke20, Omavik, kingphilip, Adufetohposh, CFCfan, Xsenga, LogoDWhiz, ChEkWaSIyKe, Antell95, missyhorlah, Xtarxhyne, lalasticlala, MzMariah, Therock5555, Missmossy, paulaspearz

Dave what's happening here?

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
lalasticlala:

Dave what's happening here?
na ma story bro,started already.will update soon this evening.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken / Chimamanda Adichie Praises Her Daughter In Igbo Language & She Replies (Video) / Cancel Chimamanda Adichie's Lecture At University Of Cape Town - SRC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.