Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

*****SCENARIO 75***** - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / *****SCENARIO 75***** (34029 Views)

My Classic First Love Scenario And The Unwanted End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ghostmode activated until I get 2 d end of dis story........

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by JigsawKillah(m): 1:00am On Oct 22, 2014
Song: Can You Keep Up by Busta Rhymes and Twista
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 3:01am On Oct 22, 2014
FINALE

TO MZMARIAH

===============================

Gozie crept behind Ugo as soon as evening was about setting in. He went for his olfactories and forced a tight grip across the neck of the muscled man. As Ugo tried to get free by trying to remove Gozie's arm, he felt his neck stiffen the more after taking a few bloody bites at his arm, then he was out of air after his eyeballs took a different trajectory. His reaction lessened every seconds till he was out cold for real.

Gozie looked at his bitten arm and kicked the unconsious body before dragging it to a corne. His mind suggested he placed Ugo in a sitting position against the wall with his right arm on his chest, mimicking the national pledge. He found difficult in resting the arm in that position, so he opted for a slight sitting postion. He drew back to view his work and mocked hard at the huge fellow who looked like a corpse lying-in wait with a mock-pledge postion.

Gozie recalled himself to reality and withdrew as fast as his chest pounded to open the doorway to the room haboring the victim of their greed and irresponsibility- Sam!

"Hey hey hey!!! Sam! Do you remembered what itold you a few days ago. He bent to communicate with the frightened boy. He discovered Sam was distracted by his bleeding arm. Marks of Ugo's smelly teeth were still sketched on it. Sam however nodded back to confirm what he was asked.

"so you do?" Gozie replied panting as though he just returned from an unequal fight. He shot repeated glances backwards to ascertain they were truly alone.

"What of Fred and.....?" Sam finally spoke to his captor.

"They've left to continue in the drug business that Mr Ibe your dad's enemy got them into as his boys."

"I remember, can i go now?" Sam sat still as though freedom was'nt what he wanted. He was rather shocked at the way it was coming- at the hands of the very fellow that spear-headed his abduction. He felt it was a test and he sat there. Gozie noticed this and his order jolted Sam back to freedom.

"Getttt Up!!, we are leaving here now. Before Ugo gets back up. There's a deal actually." he heard a groan and paused " I'l be right back." he said and went out shutting the door behind him.

He saw Ugo was regaining consciousness as a result of access to air. His hands has slipped from the 'pledge position'. He stepped over him and them clenched his fist. He knelt on his bowels and send hi right back to 'the land of uncertainty' with a swift, well calculated tough punch. It was as effective as a Mile Tyson knock-out punch. He saw blood-stains on his hands but cared less.

Gozie turned to go, bu turned back. He placed Ugo's hand in the 'pledge postion' again , shook his arms them went bac- to 'negotiate' with Sam.

"Yes, you said your dad can give me some amount, any amount. I'm taking you to freedom junction. You will see your dad, your mum, your brother, sister. Etc. I need the cash. So you will have to vouch for Gozie. Or else......" he cut short as he arrived after thinking such would ruin the psychological moment Sam was in. He grabbed his arm and they went downstairs together.

Sam's eyes grew accustomed to his environ a few minutes after they drove in a toyota car. He discover it was different from the one used in abdducting him laast week. As they went along the express. He discovered where they've been holding him at for that long-Shagamu!!!

"Hey Sam, i will personal hand you over to the DPO. Its safe and sure. Just remember me!" Sam nodded back absentmindedly. He was occupied with accustoming his eyes back to the outside world. He felt like screaming to end it right in the traffic, but he spied a gun in between Gozie's laps. He redrew his idea. The scar stopped at a corner and Gozie dialed a line. What he said next were scary words.............

Song: Lil Jon ft East Coast boys- Grand Finale
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 22, 2014
Nice job.... But abeg update quickly ooo... No kill me wit suspense oooo
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 22, 2014
Nice job davep. smiley
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by boladex1: 8:56am On Oct 22, 2014
dave come and finsh the story, dont kill person with suspense
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by JigsawKillah(m): 11:58am On Oct 22, 2014
Song: Grand Finale by Lil Jon and the East Coast boys
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Fatalveli(m): 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2014
Nairalanders, it is here again. A thread where u
will be able to show appreciation to ur best
authors by just voting for them... Follow dis
link: https://www.nairaland.com/1958564/
literature-
section-awards-nomination-thread
Show them dat u are the best followers and
fans they can ever think of by just clicking the
thread above and cast ur vote! Thanks 4 ur time
Note: If u don't have a boo, we are also giving
boo for gifts there for both males and females
*lols*
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2014
MzMariah:
Nice job davp. smiley
cheesy continues soon
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
THE END

===============================

"Sir okoro, i would be heading to that footpath with a gun at this boy's head. You can plan to get me with the first shot, but bear in mind also that its not enough to stop me blasting off his head with just a single shot. So..... Here i come." Gozie's countenance changed suddenly and Sam watched as he came out to come open the door for him to be led like a lamb to the abbatoir. They walked a few metres then Gozie paused in his track. The streetlights along the road were bright and could easily identify him. That was'nt planned for, so he pushed Sam into a dark corner and waited. Obviously expecting his arrival, Srgt Okoro dialled him back .....

"I can assure you that my men are totally under my command. They would obey my orders not to throw a single stone. So come over."

"No, lets meet across the expressway, the gardens opposite the Government Secretariat would be fine and open. I'l be there. I'l know if your men are in numbers because if you use a van, that would take you fifteen minutes." He pushed Sam ahead of him and the noise from oncoming vehicles of all sorts made hearing a difficulty. Gozie cut the call and quickly messaged the sergeant.

"Lets cross over now. You're safe."

"How do you wish to take your....?" Sam suddenly stopped and walked forward. He became scared that he just reminded Gozie about the cash exchange. Gozie looked to and fro to ensure they crossed perfectly clear. Sam was lucky. The busy expressway and speeding trailer vehicles had drowned his voice and made it seem as though he was complaining to Gozie! They crossed over and climbed down into the green lawn and sat besides the pavement. There was no officer in sight and it was already ten minutes since they crossed. His phone buzzed and he picked.

"I'm right there, look at the trees at the right hand-side across the traffic light."

Gozie stretched his neck and then searched his pockets frantically for something- a hidden binoculars!

He scanned the area and enhanced the settings and resolution to catch hidden figures. He saw four men. Then he got a call again.

"I have a bag here, and a girl will come forward to give you. She is a hawker and is harmless. That's the 750,000 naira you requested. So once you see her....."

"Wait, how do i know this is real cash. She must throw a bundle my way to ascertain or else. I'l shoot if this is all mind-games. Remember i still have the boy." Gozie spat saliva as he spoke nervously. His left hand came hard on Sam's aching shoulder.

"Alright, Fine! We'l do that. Here she comes." and a girl about sixteen years of age raced across the street, bag in hand, and threw a bunch of cash at Gozie. This scared Gozie. How did she, an amateur, spot him so easily. He turned round and ran towards her, but after chaining Sam to a water pump in the garden. Then he grabbed her and began shouting. She screamed!

"I'l kill her now. This is all a trick......" he went on like a hardened criminal and he cursed and swore at all the officers.

"Mr Ibe has some of your boys working for him. Their names are......"

In his head, he felt a total silence. It was'nt total silence.

Gozie regained hearing and turned to see Seargent Okoro shouting at his men to stop what they just did. It was too late! Gozie had been shot by FOUR OFFICERS among his men. He turned and stared in apparent shock at what just happened.

"Noooooo!! Nooooo!!!

Gozie felt his bowel and saw a dark glow of liquid on the tarred road. He sank slowly to his knees and the girl ran back to the officers, thoroughly frightened.

Sam watched and dived for cover when he heard repeated gunshots in the air. He stood back up when he heard repeated shouts of 'Nooo!'

As he struggled to get free. A man ran towards him and broke the chain from him and led him to the other side. Sam paused and ran over to Gozie and held his cheeks. Gozie stared into his eyes and spluttered blood on Sam involutarily. He fell onto the floor and lay still.

Sergent Okoro ran towards them, gasped as he arrived the scene. He threw his beret away and the streetlights shone on his bald head.

"Who and who disobeyed my orders?" he ranted. As they surrounded the lifeless body.

No answer!

"oH my God!! Oh my oh my!! But i shouted and warned you earlier at the station!"

Sam refused to leave. But he felt frightened at the fact that the face that was negotiating his freedom was suddenly lacking movement or sound. He was dragged away by the officers who tried to congratulate him on his freedom. He was handed over to a female officer who treated him nicely as they climbed into a waiting ambulance. Sam stared back one last time and watch as they carried the lifeless body away. He wept as the ambulance door closed behind him. THIS DIDNT FEEL LIKE FREEDOM. THIS FELT LIKE BRUTALITY!!

Song: Bryan Adams-Straight From Heart

|The End|
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ladies and Gentlemen

Fans and Critics alike

virtual guest readers and Ghostmoders

friends of Scenario 75. I'm happy to announce the end of Scenario 75!!!!

The End of Part 1. Its been an absolutely wonderful time with you guys, through up and downs. Dull and lively moments. Though its my very 1st. I will be back and better with Part 2.

Thanks so much, its a wonderful pleasure to call it wraps on such a memorable day in my life and that of my friends.

(in steve harveyan accent) aint no mountain high enough

aint no valley low enough

aiiiiint no river wide enough

to keep me from loving y'all daily

Gracias!! And see you soon

Temitopedaniel

Prettyspicey

audreytimms

mzmariah.

You are wonderful fellows and will rock this continent within a decade.

Not only you, but each and everyone that has this talent (minor or major)

To God be the Glory
#SHALOM# cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
Wow...you will sure teach me how to write davep. Good job.

Will miss nl o..................
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2014
MzMariah:
Wow...you will sure teach me how to write davep. Good job.

Will miss nl o..................
you made my day! Thanks. I'm flattered smiley
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2014
daveP:
you made my day! Thanks. I'm flattered smiley
#Smiles#

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by lalasticlala(m): 10:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
daveP:
Ladies and Gentlemen

Fans and Critics alike

virtual guest readers and Ghostmoders

friends of Scenario 75. I'm happy to announce the end of Scenario 75!!!!

The End of Part 1. Its been an absolutely wonderful time with you guys, through up and downs. Dull and lively moments. Though its my very 1st. I will be back and better with Part 2.

Thanks so much, its a wonderful pleasure to call it wraps on such a memorable day in my life and that of my friends.

(in steve harveyan accent) aint no mountain high enough

aint no valley low enough

aiiiiint no river wide enough

to keep me from loving y'all daily

Gracias!! And see you soon

Temitopedaniel

Prettyspicey

audreytimms

mzmariah.

You are wonderful fellows and will rock this continent within a decade.

Not only you, but each and everyone that has this talent (minor or major)

To God be the Glory
#SHALOM# cheesy cheesy
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by kingphilip(m): 11:52pm On Oct 22, 2014
wow davep I really congratulate u for a job well done

like seriously I'm eagerly anticipating d part u already.. please do bring it our part

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 3:47am On Oct 23, 2014
(walks in silently into empty hall, dusts piano and sits, tests runs it and then starts solo-tapping)

(voices becomes touchy instantly exactly like bryan's as he frowns and plays passionately)

I could start dreamin' but it never ends

As long as you're gone we may as well pretend (looks up)

I've been dreamin'

Straight from the heart

You say it's easy but who's to say

That we'd be able to keep it this way

But it's easier

Straight from the heart

Give it to me straight from the heart

Tell me we can make another start (increases pitch and tempo)

You know I'll never go

As long as I know

It's comin' straight from the heart

I'll see you on the street some other time

And all our words would just fall out of line

I was dreamin'

Straight from the heart

Tell me we can make another start

You know I'll never go

As long as I know

It's coming straight from the heart

Tell me we can make one more start

You know I'll never go

As long as I know

As long assssssss i know

(reduces tempo to slowers wrap-up pace)

As long as i know(changes to a soft, yet audible voice)

ITS COMING................

STRAIGHHHHHT (Frowns to kick of vocal chord, and stops pressing piano) FROMMMMM THE HEAArrrrrrrrttttttt(resumes pressing and finally ends performance)

(stands up and walks towards exit door, switches of the last glimmer on the hallway)

T. I. M

All within 24hrs.
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by AudreyTimms(f): 9:54am On Oct 23, 2014
Awwww! You're through with part one? *sniffs* And I didn't get to read even a single line of it. *sniffs again* Name my punishment. Anything!

*Stands up like a japanese warrior about to commit suicide for failing his emperor*

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
AudreyTimms:
Awwww! You're through with part one? *sniffs* And I didn't get to read even a single line of it. *sniffs again* Name my punishment. Anything!

*Stands up like a japanese warrior about to commit suicide for failing his emperor*
anything!!! cheesy

just read it and tell me what comes to mind. Its all i ask. smiley

(snatches samurai sword-hotensi from her, preventing her from attempting harakiri-disembowlment)
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by charijee(f): 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
Welldone dave

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by boladex1: 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
dave weldone, when should i be expecting part 2
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 1:33am On Oct 27, 2014
charijee:
Welldone dave
thanks for keeping company from start to finish smiley
boladex1:
dave weldone, when should i be expecting part 2
after my lit sec break! smiley
kingphilip:
wow davep I really congratulate u for a job well done
like seriously I'm eagerly anticipating d part u already.. please do bring it our part
thanks Kp, really appreciate. This time il be some steps ahead b4 drop prt 2.

Thanks smiley
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by JigsawKillah(m): 6:08am On Oct 27, 2014
I no how to extract the second part from Dave
Oya, to the torture room Sir DaveP
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 27, 2014
So its ended, cool reading
happy for Sam, he's finally free.

Welldone Dave
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 8:01am On Oct 27, 2014
JigsawKillah:
I no how to extract the second part from Dave
Oya, to the torture room Sir
For where! This is relaxation galore. Let the heartbeats from pressure to update reduce.
BrownKnight:
So its ended, cool reading
happy for Sam, he's finally free.
Welldone Dave
yes o smiley thanks

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Princesschi(f): 9:59am On Oct 27, 2014
Davep this is really interesting, so sad Gozie died *sniffs*

waiting patiently for part 2

weldone
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 10:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
Princesschi:
Davp this is really interesting, so sad Gozie died *sniffs*

waiting patiently for part 2

weldone
yeah. (taps her back in comfort) smiley dont worry. I knw who and who to tag when it begins after my seemingly long break
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Princesschi(f): 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
daveP:
yeah. (taps her back in comfort) smiley dont worry. I knw who and who to tag when it begins after my seemingly long break

thanks, i'll be waiting
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2014
Princesschi:

thanks, i'll be waiting
alright! smiley
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:31am On Nov 04, 2014
Alas!

All powerful master.
I finished this story.

Niece work Dave.
Well done.
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by tunjilomo(m): 8:15pm On May 28, 2018
Nice story you got here daveP,though after about 4 years now the part 2 never come.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore / The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken / Chimamanda Adichie Praises Her Daughter In Igbo Language & She Replies (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.