Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

*****SCENARIO 75***** - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / *****SCENARIO 75***** (34033 Views)

My Classic First Love Scenario And The Unwanted End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Therock5555(m): 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
Lol funny updates sir. Keep it up.

There's one tool that every writer must posses, which is suspense, use it well sir.

Like in the previous update I would have loved It if u said they were called into the office and met what they least expected to see. U would leave d readers guessing and urging u on. Hehe do ya thing johr no mind me

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Cheriepet: 6:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
sorry dear was away for some days buh i can see u are improving n getting beta @ it.

dat louis dream abeg make e happen real buh make Super Mario no come interrupt dem sha

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by kingphilip(m): 7:35am On Jul 28, 2014
finally made it here
nice piece you've got jare... following closely just do ur thing n as rock said add suspense to it but not too much

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
Thanks for the comments en observations.sure to ride on
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
CONTINUATION....

DEDICATED TO THEROCK5555

===============================

SUNDAY

All Saints Ministries was a big edifice amongst surrounding structures. It drew believers far and near, who came to see Pastor Zaccheus. His ' Spiritual Fervency ' made him look like a ready soldier whenever he spat ' Fire and thunder ' during prayers. Not to talk of the zeal he exhibited, making him unmatched in words and deed.

Worshippers trooped en masse to the Church Auditorium, some arriving in exquisite cars, some in 'old cargoes' , others on foot. Prayer was already in session. Here, taking the front seat was a competition and wasnt avoided like in other churches, thanks to the Pastor. If you sat at the rear, then be ready to be 'possessed' with the spirit that held that region captive- SLEEP!!!

However, this wasnt the first place of worship for the Olaniyans. They previously attended an Anglican Church that was far from their home. An incident made them leave quite ironically.

Louis could remember his first day there. Twas a serene environ and the air around the altar from the door to the aisle made him like the place. Then Easter changed it all two weeks after.

Families were known to bid/buy pews in advance for a memorable services of relevant calibre. It annoyed many members as they couldnt bargain as some wealthy families did weeks, and sometimes months before the said service. They planned against the Priest who saw nothing wrong in the system, and it succeeded. But it was late to make the Olaniyans change their mind.

------------------------------------------------

EASTER DAY: 1ST SERVICE...

Bolu, Louis, and Helen arrived quite early for the service. They awaited the much gossiped hype that the service was known to exhibit- gifts and merriment with the wealthy. Not that they were poor, but twas just exciting for kids to partake as well.

They happily took the foremost pew without looking well at it. They nodded heads to music that graced the huge cathedral, smiles on their face until a wealthy-looking man with an entourage, probably his family members, walked up to them. They 've heard many call him ' Chief Alacrity '.

Chief Alacrity: hello, young men, please [ gesturing with his walking stick meant for fashion and not relevance ] excuse this pew. It belongs to MY FAMILY!! [ points to a name enbolded on the pew ] see that! [ 'Oghenetega' was written and pasted on the seat ] Please, check elsewhere.

In excitement, they stood and occupied the next pew. Only for a similar occurence to boot them out as well.

Obaro Family, Scott Family, Badmus Family, Nwankwo Family Aderibigbe Famly, Okafor Family, Odewingie Family, Komolafe Family......... Till they were chased to the very rear of the Cathedral.

Mr Olaniyan arrived afterwards, but late for the first service. He wasnt aware of such arrangements and got shocked and vexed when he was informed right there. How Annoying!! The Usher-in-charge shockingly presented three kids with their faces covered in white dust from head to toe. The kids giggled and smiled back at him. He swore never to return to the Church again. Only a few begruntled worshippers in the same plight sympathised with him. He could afford such when the need arose, but he detested been taken off guard.

Song: IcePrince ft Ikechukwu-Carry me

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by kingphilip(m): 7:19am On Jul 29, 2014
has it gotten to merchandising?
BTW davep ride on boss
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 9:52am On Jul 29, 2014
kingphilip: has it gotten to merchandising?
BTW davep ride on boss
lol naso ma guy! Thanks. Where is Cheriepet? Morning.
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 9:58am On Jul 29, 2014
Well more updates coming.Nepa nt helping. wink
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 10:48am On Jul 29, 2014
CONTINUATION...............

DEDICATED TO CHERIEPET

Bolu, Louis and Helen were chased to the uncompleted upper floor of the cathedral. They met other children there, perhaps in the same plight as they were. Bolu sat quietly at a corner watching proceedings, while Louis and Helen joined other kids in playing with broken bricks and rubble.

The service suddenly had lost its taste to Bolu, who suddenly had a bright idea.

They planned to throw dirt, and sand down on the wealthy worshippers. Like an army needing rejuvenation, the other kids hailed the idea and followed the call of ' Captain Bolu '. They swept dirt and dust with their feet onto the worshippers and hid behind the huge pillars when mummurings and curses rose amongst the victims of their ' game '. Their ' Halleluyah ' responses came deliberately late after the congregation had kept mute to the Pastor's ' Praise the Lord'. Same for every ' Aminnn' and ' He is Risen Indeed' .

This went on through the first service, and ' Bolu's army' was soon covered from head to toe in coloured dust. They could easily pass for ghosts at the moment. But they definitely enjoyed it all.

Three Ushers, previously occupied during the service suddenly punced on them and led them downstairs. These kids had done the unthinkable to the ushers, only that they were showing their frustration for a seemingly corrupt Pastorate in their own way. It was at that very moment them that Mr Olaniyan glanced and saw them.

To the wealthy worshippers, they however were to expect no rest as another battalion of 'army kids' took over the 'mandate' Bolu initiated. Mr Olaniyan drove his kids home in annoyance.

Song: Florida- Good feeling.
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 29, 2014
I don show, where is the story grin them even dey dedicate each page to people grin what have I missed?
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Cheriepet: 11:07am On Jul 29, 2014
daveP: lol naso ma guy! Thanks. Where is Cheriepet? Morning.

I am here davey... morn'n to u sire!!!

Reading ASAP
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Cheriepet: 11:53am On Jul 29, 2014
Pls daveP is Bolu one of Ezey's son cos i am confuse... i only know louis n Helen

well dat church scenes is funny n scary likewise embarrassing

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
MzMariah: I don show, where is the story grin them even dey dedicate each page to people grin what have I missed?
just start from the beginning and enjoy.ur followership is golden in this case.cant wait though! wink
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
daveP: just start from the beginning and enjoy.ur followership is golden in this case.cant wait though! wink
OK na grin

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
Cheriepet:

I am here davey... morn'n to u sire!!!

Reading ASAP
thanks dear! smiley

Cheriepet: Pls daveP is Bolu one of Ezey's son cos i am confused... i only know louis n Helen??
well dat church scenes is funny n scary likewise embarrassing
aha!! So uve nt been really into the story?? Hmm.u need 'super mario's punishment'. grin grin
Yes he is the 1st son. And the last two updates are a referral to the past(bolu was around then, presently he's not). Thanks for following.
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by lalasticlala(m): 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
Dave sup?

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
MzMariah: OK na grin
thanks kiss oops. Im nt lincensed to give it freely like be4! (looks for her)
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
lalasticlala: Dave sup?
how far LaLastic!! How things o.shey u dey gbadun ma story.i still dey try sha.how tinz for that side
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
daveP: thanks kiss oops. Im nt lincensed to give it freely like be4! (looks for her)
tongue
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
MzMariah: tongue
if i hole that tongue eh.hmm grin
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by JigsawKillah(m): 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
Still no post dedicated to me.........

SHARPENS MATCHETE#

SAW

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
JigsawKillah: Still no post dedicated to me.........

SHARPENS MATCHETE#

SAW
(sharpend molten shield for futuristic defence) i will bro. U wan kee me b4 i dedicate.how u dey see am? grin
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
lekinz:

Yes Sir...Following
Chief Agbero. I hail o.cheesygringrin
Abeg no allow any ugly girl enter here o

DaveP ion show o.

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by iceberylin(m): 10:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
Therock5555: Lol funny updates sir. Keep it up
Funny monicker....

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by iceberylin(m): 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
Reading my 2nd Literature story....

the First was actually boring had to quit..

this one seems interesting tho.

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by lekinz(m): 12:01am On Jul 30, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Chief Agbero. I hail o.cheesygringrin
Abeg no allow any ugly girl enter here o

Chei ...Me Agbero !!!

Point of correction ...Cheif bouncer ...!!!

I no think sey ₦land get ugly people ...!!!

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 12:12am On Jul 30, 2014
iceberylin: Reading my 2nd Literature story....

the First was actually boring had to quit..

this one seems interesting tho.
Thanks bro (fuels engine)
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 12:43am On Jul 30, 2014
CONTINUATION.....

DEDICATED TO JIGSAWKILLAH

The service went quite well as there was no dull moment; Choristers in garbs imposed as mandatory by the church, and energized instrumentalists.

The Sunday school class was active and lively. Gifts and rewards wooed many kids to become ' intelligent ' overnight. Ranging from kites to coloured pens/ markers, exquisite chocolates bars, and overall, a Brand new Bible!

Helen made friends here in Chika, Emem, and Mary. The former two were school classmates. Louis on the other hand just felt the teacher was old-fashioned and sometimes slow as the Datsun car he drove to church every sunday, but he never once slacked in Class.

He soon remembered his dream that morning after the proper service had began. The choir sang ' Ancient of days as old as....' and he became lost in a fixed gaze. The Usher's cane tapped him,

" I'm not sleeping! " and he angrily adjusted. Later he stood up and headed for the ' Possessed ' zone. It was a decision he would however, not regret almost suddenly. He saw some heads already ' moving ' in the spirit of the rear. But he ignored it and Church became fun for him after his encounter there.

" Everybody stand up! , we are going to pray fervently. "

Louis espied a fresh looking guy sitting while others stood. The guy feigned prayer mood. Then he opened his eyes and glanced at Louis. His eyes suffered Red!! He was struggling with sleep.

Not long afterwards, the sermon began and Louis found himself amused, preoccupied with the trajectory of Peter's head, for that was the guy's name. The head felt heavy and dangled on its seemingly weak base, then it would fall back- favouring a backward reaction, and Peter would burst forth in alertful prayer again. On and on and on.

Heavy heads all around despite the number of Ushers with long canes. The Ushers enjoyed it sometimes, but when a few were caught with the ' spirit ' , they abandoned the rear and focussed more upfront.

" Peter! Peter!! " an usher tapped him. Peter had gone with his mouth Open like a pit ready for refilling.his heavy head bent in a position quite appealing to sleep alone- BACKWARDS! Uju couldnt help herself as she called an assisting usher who had already burst into laughter before looking at Peter.

Louis quaked with laughter as he discover more in the same shoes as Peter all around him.

"Believe! " Pas Zaccheus voice thundered through the auditorium, jolting Peter back to life. All in seconds, he stood up from his sleep and began shouting several ' Halleluyahs ' as though the Pastor said ' Praise the Lord '.

He soon discovered his folly and he hurriedly exited the building in shame. The once silent congregation was booming with laughter already. Louis was rolling on the floor,coughing and laughing as he stood and rubbed his belly. He viewed Peter's head as he exited the church with unproductive swags and prayed never to have its size, shape and CIRCUMFERENCE as it was just so perfect for sleep. Such were Heads!!

Soon the Choir gave their rendition and Louis spotted another amusement. Two ' sisters in the Lord ' were busy snapping pics of Bro kenny. Mouth agap. Linda and Tracey were perhaps also bored, but it wasnt funny now. Bro kenny watched ' Spartacus ' overnight. So when opportuned, he took the needed nap in an ' amiable ' environ. The church was just perfect, thanks to ceiling fans numerous in number.

-------------------------------------------------------

" Bro kenny! " He jolted out of his sleep to see an EMPTY Church.

" What, what is going on here? "

He spied the time. It was 2 pm exactly. He cursed and swore at Chidi for not waking him up after the Service ended. This marked the end of future naps in the church for him, or so he thought.

Sleep was no respecter of both the great and mighty. Last time I checked, it was tagged ' Sweet '.

Who doesnt like sweet things! Just exactly that because Bro Kenny would fall victim again the very next sunday.

Song: FAITH EVANS Ft TWISTA- HOPE

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 1:43am On Jul 30, 2014
Faith Evans ft Twista-Hope
Chorus:-
Cause I’m hopeful, yes I am, hopeful for today,
Take this music and use it
Let it take you away,
And be hopeful (hopeful) and he’ll make a way
I know it ain’t easy but that’s okay.
cause we hopeful.

Thanks for encouraging!! smiley
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by JigsawKillah(m): 8:08am On Jul 30, 2014
Hehehehehe
DaveP after a nice update u also gave me a nice song!

This morning is gonna be sweet!
This is the sweetest part so far i swear!

SAW

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Therock5555(m): 10:26am On Jul 30, 2014
iceberylin:
Funny monicker....
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Therock5555(m): 10:27am On Jul 30, 2014
iceberylin:
Funny monicker....
lol

Oga DaveP thanks for d dedication ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore / The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken / Chimamanda Adichie Praises Her Daughter In Igbo Language & She Replies (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.