Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You (870 Views)

7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by stam101(m): 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
A cheating husband is more common than you’d like to think. According to studies, almost 60% of married men become involved with a woman other than their wife at some point in a marriage. It may be just a passing fling, a one-night stand or an affair that lasts for years — most of the time, the wife has no idea what is going on. If you want to protect yourself so this never happens to you, or if you think that something dodgy is already going on, you might want to keep an eye out for these 5 crucial warning signs that your husband is cheating on you:

1. He has developed a close and personal relationship with his phone.

Is your husband suddenly more attached to his phone than he used to be? Does he take all his calls in private and then whisper? If you see him get nervous when the phone rings, rush to pick it up, and retreat into the other room, you can be sure that there’s something to worry about. If he has always been like this, then don’t read too much into it. But if this is a habit that he has developed lately, make a point of looking into it. Have a look at his call and text history. Does he delete it every time he hangs up? Does he become agitated when his phone is in your hands? These are additional red flags.

2. His attitude has changed overnight. 

Changes in mood can often occur and it doesn’t always mean that an affair is the reason; a stressful job, financial problems, and many other issues can be what’s hiding behind these mood swings. But if your husband is becoming unexpectedly irritated and for no good reason, then you may want to check it out. Is he picking fights? Is he storming out of the house, disappearing for hours and then coming back home looking strangely calm? If little things seem to bother him now more than they used to, then it means that something has changed.

3. He is always busy and spends little time at home. 

Is your husband rarely home anymore? Is he always working, exercising, hanging out with friends or engaging in activities which never before used to occupy this much time? Are his runs, drives home, or office hours getting longer? If so, then you may want to join him next time he goes out with friends. Or go for a run with him. Confront him on the fact that he’s spending very little time with you and propose that you start doing something together as a couple. If he’s thrilled with the idea, then there was never anything for you to worry about. If he dismisses it, however, then take this as a warning sign that something is wrong.

4. He pays a lot more attention to his appearance.

Most men want to look good, but if your husband has started transforming into a completely different person, then you may want to look into it. It may just be a mid-life crisis… but it could be that he’s trying to please someone else. If he’s also spending a lot of time with you, paying attention to you, and wanting to heat things up again, then he’s obviously making a conscious effort to become the man you once fell in love with. But if he’s exercising more than usual, buying new clothes, spending a lot of time in the bathroom, and dressing up — only to leave the house for long hours, this should definitely be taken as a sign that he might be seeing someone else.

5. He has become overly defensive for no reason.

Is your partner getting angry every time you ask him where he was or what time he’s planning on coming home? Is he challenging you? Is he attacking you before you get the chance to ask anything? These are often signs that something is wrong. If your husband is doing something dishonest behind your back, he will be touchy and overly defensive. He will want to avoid questions and at times even attack you or pick a fight to get the upper hand. He might go as far as to accuse you of having an affair to deflect his own guilt and misguide you. Make sure you keep an eye out for these signs that your husband is cheating on you, and also remember that it often runs in the family. So, if one of your partner’s parents was a routine cheater, you may have more of a reason to worry. Address the issue and discuss the situation with your husband as soon as any of the above signs start to appear.

Re: Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by faithugo64(f): 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
Now i know what my neighbour is up to
Re: Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by BRAV0O(m): 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
faithugo64: Now i know what my neighbour is up to
srry, Do u no cele ? Cele is deceiving u!

1 Like

Re: Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by faithugo64(f): 8:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
BRAV0O: srry, Do u no cele ? Cele is deceiving u!
never knew cele is your..... lipsrsealed
Re: Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by dytbabe: 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
Dunno why I will keep bothering my head abt a cheating man, so long he's using condom.

I no fit shout, life is too short to die young
Abegi

1 Like

Re: Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by DeeOneBangin: 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
Na lie shocked this is the only reason ur hubby maybe cheating on u

grin

(1) (Reply)

Foreign (or White) Wife Vs Nigerian Wife: Advantages And Disadvantages. / "Men Want Sex; Women Want Love". / Please I Need Help Asap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.