Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,546 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? (2861 Views)

Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly / Tinubu Will Destroy Himself, Obasanjo Will Fight With Buhari – PDP Chieftain / Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
jaybee3: I'm firmly pointing my fingers at barcanista simply because, he knows too much not to be in the know tongue
Huh? abeg o... I am only playing my part as a good citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by juman(m): 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
I am worried this our country is heading towards big war.

We are in serious trouble in this country.

A country that became destroyed by deliberate senseless actions of few people.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
luvmijeje: Jonathan. I can't look beyond the independent bomb blast that occured in Abuja. Every government that has ever exited have big issues they have to confront. Jonathan own was boko-haram and he failed to confront and unify the whole country behind him especially those people living in the north. He left them to fend for themselves by playing the tribal card. He left them to die like chickens by been incompetent and corrupt.
Jonathan knows too much for him to be innocent.
Jonathan is that kind of Leader that doesn't want to be blamed. That doesn't necessary mean he's an accomplice though. I have been reviewing the whole incidents and logically, non has been linked to him.

As for Independent blast, Jonathan was too quick to make statement. FYI, MEND is one of the Biggest Critic of Jonathan Administration in the Niger Delta.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
juman: I am worried this our country is heading towards big war.

We are in serious trouble in this country.

A country that became destroyed by deliberate senseless actions of few people.
The same few people we must unearth. I am sure they are not ghosts
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by juman(m): 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
barcanista: The same few people we must unearth. I am sure they are not ghosts

The few peoples that destroyed the country are all kinds of the greedy "leaders".
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
juman:

The few peoples that destroyed the country are all kinds of the greedy "leaders".
LEADERS? I'd rather call them "office holders" rather than leaders
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by juman(m): 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
barcanista: LEADERS? I'd rather call them "office holders" rather than leaders

All kinds of "leaders" like politicians, religious leaders, traditional leaders, tribal leaders, regional leaders, etc.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
juman:

All kinds of "leaders" like politicians, religious leaders, traditional leaders, tribal leaders, regional leaders, etc.
Majority of them occupy the offices to lead their stomach and those of their Families and Friends
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by juman(m): 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
barcanista: Majority of them occupy the offices to lead their stomach and those of their Families and Friends

You are correct.

nigerians lack the willingness and desire to build a functioning country.

The best way out is to divide this country and let each section develop at their pace.

This lumping together of everybody as a country is not working well.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
[quote author=barcanista][/quote]
This is one of the reasonable posters we have on Nairaland.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
juman:

You are correct.

nigerians lack the willingness and desire to build a functioning country.

The best way out is to divide this country and let each section develop at their pace.

This lumping together of everybody as a country is not working well.
Division? Except We divide along TRIBAL line(NOT Region), we'll still face the same problem IF not worse. That s my opinion
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
harde2lah:
See as my head de swell... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by juman(m): 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
barcanista: Division? Except We divide along TRIBAL line(NOT Region), we'll still face the same problem IF not worse. That s my opinion

Of course division along tribal line.

We yorubas in kwara and kogi will surely go with our south west people.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
juman:

Of course division along tribal line.

We yorubas in kwara and kogi will surely go with our south west people.
That should be topic for another. I will rather prefer we practice Regional System of Government
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Sweetlemon(f): 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
From what I has observed so far, BH is most likely sponsored by radicalized non-politicians but politicians especially Jonathan and his loyalists are leveraging on it by using it to divide the country along religious and ethnic lines, even using it as an excuse to keep releasing more money and increasing security votes for personal gains all in a half-hearted attempt at fighting BH.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by jaybee3(m): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
harde2lah:
So damn right you are

I had to follow him ....# no homo

@barca
I like the fact that you are effortlessly able to think outside of the box. That to me is golden. Keep it up!
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by juman(m): 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
barcanista: That should be topic for another. I will rather prefer we practice Regional System of Government

Regional what?

No, no and no.

Kwara is in north central. North central is a volatile region with many attacks between farmers and fulanis. It would be bad to be in that kind of problematic north central country.

Surely we would go with south west people.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
barcanista: See as my head de swell... cheesy cheesy cheesy
its the truth bro. I hold you and Gbawe in high esteem.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
jaybee3:
So damn right you are

I had to follow him ....# no homo

@barca
I like the fact that you are effortlessly able to think outside of the box. That to me is golden. Keep it up!
Exactly. Because this politics section is highly becoming boring with all these per second threads with each Parties dissing each other. I don't know why many of them are averse to logical reasoning and intellectual debate devoid of sentiments.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
harde2lah:
its the truth bro. I hold you and Gbawe in high esteem.
I so appreciate boss.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Kanwulia: 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
barcanista: What is your nationality?

Irrelevant! kiss
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by abdusalam7474: 10:13pm On Aug 30, 2014
Hey guys
Let's think it this way; buhari might have planed this attack on himself in order for him to be regarded as a clean person. Just think about it, why would boko haram want to kill buhari
Its just my own opinion.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by jjcbuthot: 11:06pm On Aug 30, 2014
barcanista: Jonathan is that kind of Leader that doesn't want to be blamed. That doesn't necessary mean he's an accomplice though. I have been reviewing the whole incidents and logically, non has been linked to him.

As for Independent blast, Jonathan was too quick to make statement. FYI, MEND is one of the Biggest Critic of Jonathan Administration in the Niger Delta.

How do you mean by none has been linked to him? I dont understand the point here.

That those arrested have not named him as their sponsor? Do you think it will ever happen that a president will sit down with Kabiru sokoto or shekau (foot soldiers) to plan terror?

No brother. Until key sponsors are arrested we won't know the real people behind the ongoing killing. The sponsors are the ones that can tell us everything about boko haram and for this reason, no boko sponsor will be arrested and prosecuted.

Now we know Ehijirika is a key commandant and strategist of boko haram. He should be arrested.

We know Sheriff is a key boko sponsor, he should be arrested.

When these people are arrested and they tell us why they are terrorizing the country and expose other people involved, it is that time I will believe GEJ is not involved - if they don't mention his name as the hidden man behind the whole saga.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by masu: 2:05am On Sep 04, 2014
I have 10+ questions to ask in all of these:
1) mr.davis mention two names sheriff and ihejirika, but we all are looking for ihejirika to behead and left sherif why?
2) mr davis mentioned that opposition party(Apc) are deeply involved, why nobody speaking about that?
3) mr. Davis mentioned that cbn under sanusi has a hand in boko sponsorship why are we all not asking to know who was that?
4) mr davis said that the opposition sponsor of boko haram maybe the presidential flag bearer of Apc in d coming election, why wont we ask who is that?
5) why is it taking mr.davis eternity to give us names of the remaining bk sponsors he knew?
Why did mr.davis gave two names and refuse to gave us more same time if he love us as he sound?
6) do we really need to trust mr.davis on this info?
7) Can we really trust a finger pointing of a terrorist that are not in any intorogation as truth?
cool why did mr.davis that was paid by fg for a duty decided not to inform the fg the out come but can made it open to the news?
9) how sure are we that mr.davis are not the foriegn link of boko haram?
10) wont naija be the most stupid country to accept info of a foriegner without a proper verification?

More info;
1) fulani/hausa and core northern muslim groups quickly want prosecution of ihejirika no matter his innocence or guilt, why?
2) ibos want ihejirika to be acquited no matter if he is a culprit, why?
3) yorubas atleast here on nl actualy desire for prosecution of ihejirika no matter what, why?
4) Apc has made it a political point asap not minding there name was mentioned too,
but they blv shouting ihejirika will turn northerners away from gej come 2015 election, why?
Are this opposition party call apc really care for common mans security?
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by masu: 2:10am On Sep 04, 2014
jjcbuthot:

How do you mean by none has been linked to him? I dont understand the point here.

That those arrested have not named him as their sponsor? Do you think it will ever happen that a president will sit down with Kabiru sokoto or shekau (foot soldiers) to plan terror?

No brother. Until key sponsors are arrested we won't know the real people behind the ongoing killing. The sponsors are the ones that can tell us everything about boko haram and for this reason, no boko sponsor will be arrested and prosecuted.

Now we know Ehijirika is a key commandant and strategist of boko haram. He should be arrested.

We know Sheriff is a key boko sponsor, he should be arrested.

When these people are arrested and they tell us why they are terrorizing the country and expose other people involved, it is that time I will believe GEJ is not involved - if they don't mention his name as the hidden man behind the whole saga.

What if the australian mentioned tinubu and fashola as bk sponsors, as info he get from boko boys, would u demand for their immidiate arrest as u does to ihejirika no matter innocent or guilt?
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by xwolverine: 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
Politicians and Political Sympathisers have been throwing verbal accusations against each other since the Boko Haram insurgency began. While Majority of Jonathan's/PDP sympathisers accuse the Opposition APC and General Buhari of behind the insurgency to discredit the administration, Buhari/APC's supporters on the other hand accused the Jonathan's Administration and the PDP of being behind it to distabilize the North and blackmail opposition.

As a Neutral-whos neither here nor there, here's my own independent analysis.

1. President Jonathan
: Jonathan is relatively new in Nigeria's political scene. His ascension to Power was "miraculous", which was after the insurgency had began. Yes he lack the sophistication to tackle the insurgency, but it will amount to insanity to link him with it. With the targeted attack on his biggest critic and political opponent, Buhari, it was clear that some people are trying so hard to rope him in. Gej is nt behind it.

2. Gen Buhari: the former head of State may have made reckless statements in the past(or his statements may have been misunderstood), but from the targeted attack on him yesterday, it removed every doubt in my mind that he is behind the group. Add to this, he doesn't have the kind of funds needed to finance such group. Buhari is not behind the insurgency. The perpetrators of the attack deliberately plotted the assassination to implicate President Jonathan for their selfish interest.

3. PDP: Gen Azizi declared that some PDP chieftains are behind it". This statement means a lot and ordinarily shd carry its own weight. While I commend the bold step of Azazi, I expectedd him to have specifically mentioned names and make arrest for prosecution with evidence to back up. I won't believe PDP is behind it, but I want to believe that some Power Brokers within the PDP from North and South have their hands in it. Azazi was "killed" in a crash shortly after, which further raises suspiction.

4. APC: Just like the PDP, there are some Powerful powerbrokers within the APC that are profiting from the insurgency politically and financially. They include gun-runners, office holders, aspirants and praise-singers.

5. The Government: Jonathan once said that BH are in the Govt. Considering the sophistication of their activities, one doesn't need to be a Prophet to know that BH "ogas" are littered in the Executive, Judiciary, Parliament, Military, Police Force, DSS etc. They leak information and intelligence to the "field fighters".

6. Senator Ali Ndume: DSS alleged that the serving Senator made phone calls with insurgents. I commend the DSS but it would have been better if they had done thorough investigation b4 making things public.he remains a suspect.

7. Ali Modu Sheriff: Many has been accusing the former governor but all without "traceable fact".

Its very difficult to ascertain the sponsors and backers. ONE "Group" that will help give us clue are the Policemen that killed Mohammed Yusuf inside Police cell. The Govt should suspend their Prosecution and unravel the reasons behind killing of a suspect in custody. Who gave the Killing Order? We can start from there!

Pls share your own thought, let us see how we can assist the government and the people of Nigeria to apprehend these perpetrators.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

75,000 Nigerians Studying In Ghana / Lindaikeji A Story Of Love Turn Hate / 2015: Fashola Dismisses Speculation Of Being Running Mate To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.