Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? (2860 Views)

Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly / Tinubu Will Destroy Himself, Obasanjo Will Fight With Buhari – PDP Chieftain / Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 24, 2014
Politicians and Political Sympathisers have been throwing verbal accusations against each other since the Boko Haram insurgency began. While Majority of Jonathan's/PDP sympathisers accuse the Opposition APC and General Buhari of behind the insurgency to discredit the administration, Buhari/APC's supporters on the other hand accused the Jonathan's Administration and the PDP of being behind it to distabilize the North and blackmail opposition.

As a Neutral-whos neither here nor there, here's my own independent analysis.

1. President Jonathan
: Jonathan is relatively new in Nigeria's political scene. His ascension to Power was "miraculous", which was after the insurgency had began. Yes he lack the sophistication to tackle the insurgency, but it will amount to insanity to link him with it. With the targeted attack on his biggest critic and political opponent, Buhari, it was clear that some people are trying so hard to rope him in. Gej is nt behind it.

2. Gen Buhari: the former head of State may have made reckless statements in the past(or his statements may have been misunderstood), but from the targeted attack on him yesterday, it removed every doubt in my mind that he is behind the group. Add to this, he doesn't have the kind of funds needed to finance such group. Buhari is not behind the insurgency. The perpetrators of the attack deliberately plotted the assassination to implicate President Jonathan for their selfish interest.

3. PDP: Gen Azizi declared that some PDP chieftains are behind it". This statement means a lot and ordinarily shd carry its own weight. While I commend the bold step of Azazi, I expectedd him to have specifically mentioned names and make arrest for prosecution with evidence to back up. I won't believe PDP is behind it, but I want to believe that some Power Brokers within the PDP from North and South have their hands in it. Azazi was "killed" in a crash shortly after, which further raises suspiction.

4. APC: Just like the PDP, there are some Powerful powerbrokers within the APC that are profiting from the insurgency politically and financially. They include gun-runners, office holders, aspirants and praise-singers.

5. The Government: Jonathan once said that BH are in the Govt. Considering the sophistication of their activities, one doesn't need to be a Prophet to know that BH "ogas" are littered in the Executive, Judiciary, Parliament, Military, Police Force, DSS etc. They leak information and intelligence to the "field fighters".

6. Senator Ali Ndume: DSS alleged that the serving Senator made phone calls with insurgents. I commend the DSS but it would have been better if they had done thorough investigation b4 making things public.he remains a suspect.

7. Ali Modu Sheriff: Many has been accusing the former governor but all without "traceable fact".

Its very difficult to ascertain the sponsors and backers. ONE "Group" that will help give us clue are the Policemen that killed Mohammed Yusuf inside Police cell. The Govt should suspend their Prosecution and unravel the reasons behind killing of a suspect in custody. Who gave the Killing Order? We can start from there!

Pls share your own thought, let us see how we can assist the government and the people of Nigeria to apprehend these perpetrators.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by egift(m): 7:28am On Jul 24, 2014
I hope those saying it was stage will say the if God Forbid it happens to someone else they support?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:28am On Jul 24, 2014
Boko Haram are freedom fighters - Bamanga Tukur, former PDP chairman.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 24, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Boko Haram are freedom fighters - Bamanga Tukur, former PDP chairman.
Politicians make reckless statements, Tukur an 80+ man "may" have said it out of ignorance. I am not holding forth for him though
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 24, 2014
egift: I hope those saying it was stage will say the if God Forbid it happens to someone else they support?
it is a shame that some called it stage managed. It is most shameful that some others were quick to accuse the President.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 24, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Boko Haram are freedom fighters - Bamanga Tukur, former PDP chairman.
"War against boko haram is war against the North " Former President Muhammed Buhari.
"Proscription of boko haram unconstitutional " ACN now APC

So you see not only PDP makes careless and stupid statements, even the mightily righteous Buhari does too.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by macpetrus(m): 7:49am On Jul 24, 2014
The dogs & the baboons will soaked in their own blood- Buhari

Those who make peaceful resolution impossible make violent revolution in evitable- Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by 9jii(m): 7:51am On Jul 24, 2014
If you want understand this issue?See BOKOHARAM as BOKOHARAM or a radical group that want to create chaos to fulfilled their goal.

Politicians are using this unfortunate event to give their opponents a bad name. they hired lie peddlers to spread the rumours to confuse the gullible minds.

Both APC and PDP or these politicians need Nigeria as one to rule, steal and rip the public. But BOKOHARAM Haram are more threatening to this country oneness than anything before.because of this politicians foolishness boko are winning and if they won they 'll grow and consume a lot more innocents live.

Gov't should at least open a door for every concerned citizen to offer solution to this issue.

The way people in north believed Jonathan and PDP are BOKOHARAM and people in the south also see buhari and APC as BOKOHARAM is dumb funny.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 24, 2014
APContherun:
"War against boko haram is war against the North " Former President Muhammed Buhari.
"Proscription of boko haram unconstitutional " ACN now APC

So you see not only PDP makes careless and stupid statements, even the mightily righteous Buhari does too.
yu are so right. BH Sponsors are indeed powerful people. I agree with Azazi that they are in PDP but I strongly believe that they are also in opposition parties. They may be manipulating some Key Figures of their parties with deceptive advice and all. In the party, they are "Trusted" Aides. They are also in the Govt- Yes Jonathan should be very careful of the enemies WITHIN. They are everywhere, including the private sector
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:58am On Jul 24, 2014
barcanista: Politicians make reckless statements, Tukur an 80+ man "may" have said it out of ignorance. I am not holding forth for him though
That won't be an excuse when he appears before the court.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 24, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
That won't be an excuse when he appears before the court.
court will not even admit that as evidence bro. Read his full statement
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Demdem(m): 8:01am On Jul 24, 2014
Does it matter? The bottom line is we have a govt headed by Jonathan that is currently failing in her primary duty to secure lives and properties of Nigerians.
A govt that have seen more innocent Nigerians die since the civil war. A govt that has given so much condolences to her people than the dividend if democracy itself.
A government headed by "His Foolishness, Egbere Retardeeen Jonathan " the chief drunkard of otuoke clan, the chief fool of committe of Presidents worldwide.
That is the koko. Be it killer party, apc, Buhari etc, Jonathan is handsomely being paid even more than the US president to crush evil doers and this he is currently failing in that primary responsibility of his.
The earlier this curse of a leader is booted out the better for Nigerians

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by arewafederation: 8:02am On Jul 24, 2014
The more you see the less you understand.

Only a bold, intelligent and willing leadership can unravel this mystery.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Demdem(m): 8:04am On Jul 24, 2014
arewafederation: The more you see the less you understand.

And that leader we don't have yet.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 24, 2014
Demdem: Does it matter? The bottom line is we have a govt headed by Jonathan that is currently failing in her primary duty to secure lives and properties of Nigerians.
A govt that have seen more innocent Nigerians die since the civil war. A govt that has given so much condolences to her people than the dividend if democracy itself.
A government headed by "His Foolishness, Egbere Retardeeen Jonathan " the chief drunkard of otuoke clan, the chief fool of committe of Presidents worldwide.
That is the koko. Be it killer party, apc, Buhari etc, Jonathan is handsomely being paid even more than the US president to crush evil doers and this he is currently failing in that primary responsibility of his.
permission to borrow your comment please!
You have said it all. cool

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by chimerase2: 8:11am On Jul 24, 2014
barcanista: yu are so right. BH Sponsors are indeed powerful people. I agree with Azazi that they are in PDP but I strongly believe that they are also in opposition parties. They may be manipulating some Key Figures of their parties with deceptive advice and all. In the party, they are "Trusted" Aides. They are also in the Govt- Yes Jonathan should be very careful of the enemies WITHIN. They are everywhere, including the private sector
I always maintain dat if 40% of PDP re in boko haram then 98% re in APC that is the fact Azizi was right and it is dos dat re in the 40% he was referring to

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 24, 2014
chimerase2: I always maintain dat if 40% of PDP re in boko haram then 98% re in APC that is the fact Azizi was right and it is dos dat re in the 40% he was referring to
I see no reason not to believe you but your 98% and 40% is your own view, which I respect. considering the selfishness of Politicians, I won't be surprised If it even exceed the percentage
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 24, 2014
arewafederation: The more you see the less you understand.

Yes I agree but again the Leader needs Intelligent subordinates to assist him. I will not comment on the Intelligence(My View) of the Incumbent, because the purpose of this thread is to assist the Government and the society to find a clue on the People behind Boko Haram, as well as proffer our own solution.

This should not be left to Govt alone.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by 9jii(m): 8:34am On Jul 24, 2014
chimerase2: I always maintain dat if 40% of PDP re in boko haram then 98% re in APC that is the fact Azizi was right and it is dos dat re in the 40% he was referring to

BOKOHARAM want you to maintain this blame game to the level that innocents people will start KILLINGS themselves.pointing finger based on hate will only create tension among the people and can lead to another crisis which will consume far more innocents lives.
For the people wining this war is more important than wining election by either party.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by chimerase2: 8:36am On Jul 24, 2014
The problem is the PDP govt is corrupt
Even the 1B dollars they want to borrow if not utilised properly the problem will still continue
The last election I voted and canvassed for the opposition to win e.g rochas and co
But look nw dey formed a party called APC
No idealogy, blackmail, lies, hypocrites, and evil is what de re knwn for
All dis made me stop hating on PDP
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 24, 2014
This is a mystery that can never be unraveled on the media
let our politicians search their hearts and inner motives because they are in the best position to tell Nigerians the truth

#diarisgod#
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 24, 2014
Demdem: Does it matter? The bottom line is we have a govt headed by Jonathan that is currently failing in her primary duty to secure lives and properties of Nigerians.
I posit that Jonathan has so far not shown the sophistication to tackle the insurgency but I won't entirely blame him. He takes 60% of the blame, 20% of the Blame should go the the Opposition and the Citizens, while the other 20% Goes to Security Agencies and others.

The Opposition as well as the incumbent are guilty of politicizing the insurgency. Giving unnecessary boost to the Terrorists. The Populace on the other hand are either cheering the political gladiators or maintaining a "I DON't CARE ATTITUDE". Politics is Politics. Security of Lives and Properties should supersede Political Aspiration and drive for Power. The Opposition and the Populace should join hands with the Government to FIGHT this common enemy. Governance is not about politics. The Government also should know where to draw the line between constructive criticism and Pull Him Down Criticism.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 24, 2014
9jii:

BOKOHARAM want you to maintain this blame game to the level that innocents people will start KILLINGS themselves.pointing finger based on hate will only create tension among the people and can lead to another crisis which will consume far more innocents lives.
For the people wining this war is more important than wining election by either party.
True... It is the Innocent that suffered casualties not even the elites. BH is enjoying the blame-game thing. Also the media is not helping matters. They are over promoting the BH activities unconsciously
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 24, 2014
chimerase2: The problem is the PDP govt is corrupt
Even the 1B dollars they want to borrow if not utilised properly the problem will still continue
The last election I voted and canvassed for the opposition to win e.g rochas and co
But look nw dey formed a party called APC
No idealogy, blackmail, lies, hypocrites, and evil is what de re knwn for
All dis made me stop hating on PDP
Our Politicians lack ideologies. The decamping and re-decamping of Parties by elected Officials make everything difficult. As a people, we need to strengthen our political parties before the democracy can be strengthened. A Party is not supposed to be owned or controlled by an individual. It is supposed to be an Institution of democracy.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 24, 2014
Barcanista ṁ̭̥̈̅̄y̶̲̥̅̊ brother. Didn't knw U̶̲̥̅̊ survived dis bomb blast on nairaland ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇ợ̣̣̇̇̇ọ̥.

If their is an attack towards buhari, it means two things are involved:
1. Its either a fashion parade, I meant a set up to clear buhari's name off the record of BH sponsors, or
2. He is having problem with his member sponsors/BH.

Now if its the former, 1 thing is involved, it worked, but for some people.

If the later, then 2 things r involved:
1. They want to eliminate him inorder not to have a lose end, and
2. They want to make him realise he will lose his life, if he messes with BH.

If its the former, 1 thing is involved:...
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Demdem(m): 9:18am On Jul 24, 2014
barcanista: I posit that Jonathan has so far not shown the sophistication to tackle the insurgency but I won't entirely blame him. He takes 60% of the blame, 20% of the Blame should go the the Opposition and the Citizens, while the other 20% Goes to Security Agencies and others.

The Opposition as well as the incumbent are guilty of politicizing the insurgency. Giving unnecessary boost to the Terrorists. The Populace on the other hand are either cheering the political gladiators or maintaining a "I DON't CARE ATTITUDE". Politics is Politics. Security of Lives and Properties should supersede Political Aspiration and drive for Power. The Opposition and the Populace should join hands with the Government to FIGHT this common enemy. Governance is not about politics. The Government also should know where to draw the line between constructive criticism and Pull Him Down Criticism.

Just two things I have to say......

1) Add the 20% u gave security agents and others to 60% u already gave Jonathan. He is the c in c of ALL our security forces. He is the one in charge. That means the fool has 80% blame. The core blame goes to him.

2) u said opposition and citizens giving unnecessary boost to these criminals, can u kindly expantiate on this?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by obayaya(m): 9:19am On Jul 24, 2014

His comment is right to an extent.

Boko Haram is fighting to free the north from the shackles of Western education.

That is some sort of freedom. Hence, freedom fighters is not so wrong a name
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Demdem(m): 9:22am On Jul 24, 2014
barcanista: True... It is the Innocent that suffered casualties not even the elites. BH is enjoying the blame-game thing. Also the media is not helping matters. They are over promoting the BH activities unconsciously

I disagree. Is the media stating what is not happening? Their duty is to report and that they are doing. Both good and bad.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 24, 2014
bia, olodo owoh, you think you can always make issues suit your myopic sense of reasoning?
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

His comment is right to an extent.

Boko Haram is fighting to free the north from the shackles of Western education.

That is some sort of freedom. Hence, freedom fighters is not so wrong a name
Really,tell me something! grin
How does an attempted assasination on Buhari's life got to do with fighting to free the north from the shackles of Western Education? Don't tell me only you do not know that Boko Haram has been politically hijacked by PDP to settle scores with the opposition.

Andrew Azazi was not wrong at all! grin
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by obayaya(m): 9:30am On Jul 24, 2014
Barcanista!!!

Nice article. Boko Haram is an insurgency. and just like in every other part of the world, insurgency is sponsored by people. Some of which are persons you least expect.

It all boils down to "who stands to gain from the insurgency?". There will always be conspiracy theories that will answer this question perfectly.

But then, Nothing is ever as it seems.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 24, 2014
Demdem:

Just two things I have to say......

1) Add the 20% u gave security agents and others to 60% u already gave Jonathan. He is the c in c of ALL our security forces. He is the one in charge. That means the fool has 80% blame. The core blame goes to him.

2) u said opposition and citizens giving unnecessary boost to these criminals, can u kindly expantiate on this?
I said trading of blame between the opposition and the ruling party is giving unnecessary boosts to the insurgents. It in a way give the insurgents a feeling of "Victory". My intent is that both parties should separate political rivalry from national security.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Are The APC "Likers"? / Photos: Congress Of Yoruba Nation. A Call For Oududuwa Republic. / List Of People Travelling To The USA With Mr President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.