Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,369 members, 7,954,499 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:31 PM

Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms (440585 Views)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Waiting For The Bouquet By Audrey Timms / Unfulfilled Promises' Ebook On Okadabooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 7:27am On Aug 17, 2014
ifyonoj: wait oh. if dave younger sister is married. how old is dave. oleng is just 22 years. i dnt get
Hehehe! See calculation! Evn me neva calculate am. Dave is two years older than Oleng. Later on, we'll c y d younger sister married early
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 7:28am On Aug 17, 2014
ifyonoj: wait oh. if dave younger sister is married. how old is dave. oleng is just 22 years. i dnt get
Hehehe! See calculation! Evn me neva calculate am. Dave is two years older than Oleng (I think. I no fit rememba). Later on, we'll c y d younger sister married early
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 7:29am On Aug 17, 2014
Whizpeter:

I finally met you guys...
Audreytimms nice story you got there... Keep it up!
Weldone! Tanx dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by adalusha101: 7:30am On Aug 17, 2014
Audrey, stop the torture! Post! Post! Post! Pls put us out of our sweet misery!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 7:30am On Aug 17, 2014
jaybiz007: started around 2 a.m and successfully devoured all d updates, quite a captivating piece...@audreytimms, tnx for making d story worth the while, more bentonite to ur pen.
Weldone. Tanx dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 7:34am On Aug 17, 2014
Gudmorning all. Happy Sunday. Short update now, long one later. (Make I no late go church) *one hour gele tying tinz*
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 7:39am On Aug 17, 2014
##################################
“Hmm. This is delicious. I never knew you could cook so well.” Oleng licked her fingers.

“Now you can see one advantage you’ll have when you marry me.” Dave said laughing.

“I’ve seen so many advantages already but this is a much welcomed one. But I thought you didn't know how to cook.” she said as she cut from the fufu and put it in the delicious egusi soup.

"You assumed I didn't know how to cook. One of my exes taught me." He refuted calmly.

She shrugged and smiled. She had come to spend the weekend in his place as usual. It was two weeks after they went to see his family. They had put the incident behind them and were now planning a quiet wedding at the registry.

After they finished eating, they watched a movie. Oleng suddenly sat up and stared at him after the movie.

“What is it, sweetheart?” he enquired.

She looked down at her hands.
“I’ve something to tell you. I’ve been meaning to tell you but didn’t exactly know how to put it.” she solemnly said.

“What is it? You’re getting me scared.”

“If you don’t want to marry me again after I finish telling you, I’d understand but please hear me out.” She still wasn’t looking at him.

“What? What do you mean by that?” he was baffled.

“It’s about my past. Why I broke up with Eric.”

“I don’t want to hear it.” He turned away.

She held his hand and made him look at her.

“Please you have to. I don’t want any secret between us.”

“But it happened in the past.”

“I know but I still want you to know. Please.”

“Alright. Suit yourself but it won’t change the way I feel about you.”

“Thank you.” She began staring at her hands again as she narrated the story of her life.

“I loved Eric. I loved him very much then but didn’t realize it was love until that fateful night. Remember you all had a graduation party at a club?” she asked and he nodded. “That night was the night I tasted beer for the first time. Eric and I drank beer. He was feeling bad at leaving all of us behind and needed the alcohol to take his mind of it. He asked me to join him and I obliged but stopped because I hated the taste. We later went ahead to take another alcoholic drink and before we knew it, we were tipsy.

We decided to go home when the party was getting heated and people were smooching. We got home and somewhere along the line, he declared his love for me and that was when I realized I loved him too. One thing led to another and we had sex that night. We had unprotected sex. When we did it the next time, we used protection but three months after he left, I discovered I was pregnant.”

“What?” Dave jerked sharply.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 17, 2014
Hmmm,gehn gehn

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by bibie01(f): 9:10am On Aug 17, 2014
Audery see whr u left us, I know u xed its gonna be short but this is super short n u left us here to be pondering over d outcome of their discuss angry well God dey.

Dave, its normal to be disappointed and angry. Very normal but please don't change.

Happy sunday Audery n lovers of unfulfilled promises, God bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by maryhaam(f): 9:23am On Aug 17, 2014
Whew dis Audrey go sabi tease person,see where she hang person.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by jaybiz007(m): 9:25am On Aug 17, 2014
AudreyTimms: Weldone. Tanx dear
Its a pleasure dear. more pls.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by jaybiz007(m): 9:25am On Aug 17, 2014
AudreyTimms: Weldone. Tanx dear
Its a pleasure dear. more plssss.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by goldwaters(f): 9:31am On Aug 17, 2014
Ahn ahn Audrey. How can u just hang us this way on a Sunday morning?
This is a perfect example of high jump. Waiting impatiently. angry angry angry
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by orla01(f): 10:54am On Aug 17, 2014
This is what I call suspense, hmmm...,"suspenseful music playing".Our appetite is wet oh Audrey.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Sarahjoe1000(f): 11:08am On Aug 17, 2014
This is unfair oo... See hanging na?? Audrey... Today na sunday,there z God ooo
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by sammyjay3(m): 11:18am On Aug 17, 2014
AudreyTimms: Good morning all. Thanks for your beautiful comments. I appreciate you all.
i love u sweerie this story just made me fall in love with you the writer..... Wish u are mine
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Dorisbest(f): 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2014
sammyjay3: i love u sweerie this story just made me fall in love with you the writer..... Wish u are mine
sammyjay3 the dreamer. It doesn't suit u. Wake up joor.........
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by aprilwise(m): 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
Wonderful masterpiece. I dis story with speed of 90km/second. am afraid to love cos loving is uncertaintly
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by toykathy(f): 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
happy sunday 2u Audrey timms, abeg na kind church u dey go wey service never finish by now? E no pure how u dey treat us so. Pls come and update on time, u knw u owe us 4 updates cuz 2day is sunday. One gone, 3 updates remainin. Weldone girlie o, luv u plenty.

#Ericoleng#
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by sammyjay3(m): 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dorisbest:
lol y u spoiling my package nw
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2014
audrey wetin dey hapn nau. ...i dey refresh my browser steady still no update...abeg help my ministry nau...
NA BEG I DEY BEG U O.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Dorisbest(f): 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
sammyjay3: lol y u spoiling my package nw
oga sorrrrrryyy!!!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
sammyjay3: i love u sweerie this story just made me fall in love with you the writer..... Wish u are mine
Dts so swit of u bt I'm married and my hubby sabi handle Ak47 wella. Sorry ehn!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 4:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dorisbest:
Hehehe! Abeg hep me pour cold water insyd e ear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 4:45pm On Aug 17, 2014
aprilwise: Wonderful masterpiece. I dis story with speed of 90km/second. am afraid to love cos loving is uncertaintly
Tanx dear. Pls dnt b afraid of love my dear. Its a beautiful thing
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2014
madam audrey!...u're the best...u and james hardly chase...i dunno huz better...

please update soon.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Rhyno02(m): 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2014
Audrey oh we need an update
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2014
toykathy: happy sunday 2u Audrey timms, abeg na kind church u dey go wey service never finish by now? E no pure how u dey treat us so. Pls come and update on time, u knw u owe us 4 updates cuz 2day is sunday. One gone, 3 updates remainin. Weldone girlie o, luv u plenty.

#Ericoleng#
My dear, d tin tire me o! Came bck since 11.30 o! Visitors upon visitors! D type wey u no fit tel make dem com dey go and u no fit disrespect dem 2 hold fone dey press am. Abt 2 update nw sha bt na only 2 o! Wre u 4 c dt ur calculation?
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
fadario: audrey wetin dey hapn nau. ...i dey refresh my browser steady still no update...abeg help my ministry nau...
NA BEG I DEY BEG U O.
sorry! Na visitors cause am o!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by sammyjay3(m): 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
AudreyTimms: Dts so swit of u bt I'm married and my hubby sabi handle Ak47 wella. Sorry ehn!
i dey handle d 1 wey pass ak47..... Anyway nice write up sweerie..
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by sammyjay3(m): 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dorisbest:
oga sorrrrrryyy!!!
i just have a crush on most writers on nairaland
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
fadario: madam audrey!...u're the best...u and james hardly chase...i dunno huz better...

please update soon.
Hmm....tanx dear 4 blowing my mind. Am abt 2 update

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (109) (Reply)

A Man To Call Her Own / The Hole In The Wall / SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.