Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application - Education (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application (319006 Views)

(updated) University Of Ibadan (unibadan) 2015/2016 Post-graduate Application / University Of Ibadan (unibadan)2015/2016 Post-graduate Application / Nigeria Defence Academy(n.d.a) 2012-2013 Post Graduate Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 13, 2015
I beg me self go need the matermaterial ooo
marcos32dh@gmail.com
Thankz
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by ehissi(m): 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
fab7:
Hello lovely people.
I want to use my last year english proficient score cos i reach an advance stage last year up to the department. How do i go bout it? Am i paying 15500 or 13000. Is there anyone who somethin bout this? Tanx

@Ayxmania........In the last admission process of which I benefited from, it was used!! If you scored 45% and above in the English test during the course of last year admissions tes; you were allowed to use it; also the cost of the english test is to be removed from the breakdown.

The real question is if UI will repeat the same process this year? Also you are to notify the PG school via application letter of your intention to reuse your old English result before you can do so (talking based on how it was done during the 2014/15 admission process)!!

My advice will be for you to approach PG school and go to room C4 and acquaint yourself with the proper procedure!! UI will make money from students in many more ways than you can imagine both during the admissions process and after; besides student doing academic Masters programs (which is different from professional Masters) do 2 exams the cost of which is included in the breakdown; whether you do EPT or use old result, you will still pay UI for it; I think exemption from english test means the cost of english test in the total breakdown cost is removed - I believe it should be around either #1,000 -#2,500 thereabout!!!
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
ehissi:

@Ayxmania........In the last admission process of which I benefited from, it was used!! If you scored 45% and above in the English test during the course of last year admissions tes; you were allowed to use it; also the cost of the english test is to be removed from the breakdown.

The real question is if UI will repeat the same process this year? Also you are to notify the PG school via application letter of your intention to reuse your old English result before you can do so (talking based on how it was done during the 2014/15 admission process)!!

My advice will be for you to approach PG school and go to room C4 and acquaint yourself with the proper procedure!! UI will make money from students in many more ways than you can imagine both during the admissions process and after; besides student doing academic Masters programs (which is different from professional Masters) do 2 exams the cost of which is included in the breakdown; whether you do EPT or use old result, you will still pay UI for it; I think exemption from english test means the cost of english test in the total breakdown cost is removed - I believe it should be around either #1,000 -#2,500 thereabout!!!

well, no harm in the person asking them. I'm talking based on my personal experience. 69 last year, was offered admission, I was told that has gone.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Mikkyboy(m): 7:32am On Jun 14, 2015
Hiiii,pls has anybody finished filling the appllication form?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by teejanjan: 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
[quote author=mechango post=34558518]
Pls help me send also......tunji88ng@yahoo.com,thankss
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by teejanjan: 3:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
Pls help me with the English test....tunji88ng@yahoo.com.Glod bless
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by OJAH13: 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
COMFORTABLE ACCOMMODATION IS AVAILABLE TWO MINUTES WALK FROM THE GATE! CONSTANT LIGHT,WATER AND SECURITY. IT GOES FOR JUST 50K

CONTACT ME 08063017529

1 Like

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by okezman(m): 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
Pls house when will u.i release their phd list for christ sake They have not finished with one and they ar starting another admission
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by shadowbox: 12:05am On Jun 17, 2015
okezman:
Pls house when will u.i release their phd list for christ sake
They have not finished with one and they ar starting another admission

I believe that the PhD list is already out. Those that applied for 2014/2015 may have already started their programs. I may be wrong about this.

The best advice I can offer you is: Visit the PG school to inquire about the PhD list. OR If you have someone at UI, speak to him/her to help you get information from the PG school.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by ehissi(m): 6:13am On Jun 17, 2015
ayxmania:

well, no harm in the person asking them. I'm talking based on my personal experience. 69 last year, was offered admission, I was told that has gone.

It could be because there is a stipulated deadline for applications!! If after the deadline to send your application to use the old EPT result is exceeded then you must pay in full and rewrite
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by bjaybalo(m): 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
I would like to know if UI run Part-Time Programme of Masters in Public Administration (MPA) and what is the duration of the masters programme?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
emmahoney I spy u from up here!!! Maximum respect to u sir. Are u back?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Ife4real: 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
Please is der anyone going for Msc GIS?? i need info please
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by ayobami52(m): 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
tnias:
download d prospectus and read it thoroughly. Read eligible candidates 4 biochemistry and d requirements
yes, i have read through ,am just confuse when I found their biochemistry under faculty of basic medical ...and my degree course I have is biochemistry under basic science ....so my question is am I eligible to apply?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by kcwitch(m): 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
ayobami52:

yes, i have read through ,am just confuse when I found their biochemistry under faculty of basic medical ...and my degree course I have is biochemistry under basic science ....so my question is am I eligible to apply?

You should have an idea of the masters programme you want to do. Then check the requirements if biochem is included. it's easy.
wink
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by bjaybalo(m): 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
Pleaseeeeee ooo! What is the required size and spec for the passport photograph I'm to upload?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Bellagrace: 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
Still looking for a suitable apartment around UI and environs? I know what that feels like cos I've experienced it.Give me a call:07037531495 and i'll do my best to satisfy your housing requirements.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by emmahoney(m): 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
emperormero:
emmahoney I spy u from up here!!! Maximum respect to u sir. Are u back?
Yeah Emperor, you are recognised. How are you doing boss?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
emmahoney:
Yeah Emperor, you are recognised. How are you doing boss?
I'm keeping up sir. I linked a guy on this platform- one Peter, to Mr Bode. He got a good facility at Agbowo, but he hasn't gotten back to tell me how far... Sometimes, it doesn't pay to be good!

I'll come check on you though.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by lueskii: 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
ayxmania:

Sir, firstly, it is 'don't give information you HAVE no knowledge about'. Secondly, I can say I have a high level of knowledge about it because I've been involved in the admission process one way or the other since my undergraduate days in UI. When you apply for a pg course, and you are not admitted, then you start all over again the following year. Even if you had 100% in the test of English proficiency you wrote earlier. The only weaver (which rarely happens) is when you are GRE certified, within the last two years. The test is one of the ways they make money from the admission process. Thanks.
both of u might b right bt someone asked this same question in my presence @ d pg sch and was told dat he need nt repeat d ept if he did score 40% and above bt was also told to come to d pg sch and gv this info wen d ept test was fixed. I.e before test is done
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by lueskii: 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
ehissi:
.exactly. Well said

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by emmahoney(m): 9:48am On Jun 19, 2015
emperormero:
I'm keeping up sir. I linked a guy on this platform- one Peter, to Mr Bode. He got a good facility at Agbowo, but he hasn't gotten back to tell me how far... Sometimes, it doesn't pay to be good!

Eiyah!! You have done a great job for him but it is left for him to be grateful. Continue the good work bro, never relent. Regards...
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by emmahoney(m): 9:49am On Jun 19, 2015
emperormero:

Eiyah!! You have done a great job for him but it is left for him to be grateful. Continue the good work bro, never relent. I have been busying with my research work, very rough road for me. Regards...
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Zaen: 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
hello everyone,
I'm tryn to purchase the pg form. Bt accounts numbers are not provided for the available banks. Help pls anyone
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by funso1010: 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
Pls who is applying for MBA I need information.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Tactful(f): 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
Pls kindly send the past questions to me too iretomiwa.ajayi@yahoo.com ..tanks

AderibigbeAAA:

kindly help me send it to

abdullah190492@gmail.com
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
Zaen:
hello everyone,
I'm tryn to purchase the pg form. Bt accounts numbers are not provided for the available banks. Help pls anyone
tried to apply tóo.the pg site is just nt functioning adequately...pls who has successfully applied via the online portal or do we have to go the school and do so
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by AderibigbeAAA(m): 9:02am On Jun 21, 2015
Tactful:
Pls kindly send the past questions to me too iretomiwa.ajayi@yahoo.com ..tanks

I haven't gotten it too

PLEASE ANYONE WITH THE PAST QUESTION ON THE ENGLISH TEST SHOULD HELP FORWARD TO

abdullah190492@gmail.com
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by ComradeTY(m): 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
Xup guys and babes! incase u need an apartment, there is a room in a flat at Aloba in orogun, #30 cab or #50 bike to school, the total package is 70k. Here is my number u either call or whasaap for further details 07039374400
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Bheamzy(f): 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
pls i'v finishd registerin nd all nd i locked ma data nd printed d application form..buh o found out one of ma referees has nt filled d form snt frm UI.i want 2 kno if dat wud b a problem?pls...
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by kcwitch(m): 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
Bheamzy:
pls i'v finishd registerin nd all nd i locked ma data nd printed d application form..buh o found out one of ma referees has nt filled d form snt frm UI.i want 2 kno if dat wud b a problem?pls...

Not really
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Mopricelezz(f): 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
Bheamzy:

Hello dearie, its not a problem yet ok? So be calm. But make sure u keep reminding the person to fill the form as soon as possible. It is important, but not a prob yet. All d best dear. We look forward to having u in ui.

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (122) (Reply)

UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread / Thread For PHD Students / 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.