Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:01 PM

University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application - Education (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application (321016 Views)

(updated) University Of Ibadan (unibadan) 2015/2016 Post-graduate Application / University Of Ibadan (unibadan)2015/2016 Post-graduate Application / Nigeria Defence Academy(n.d.a) 2012-2013 Post Graduate Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by xtywhyt(f): 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
thedarklord:

Lol it's good to know I'm spending the next 18months or so with great minds (I'm faithing it cuz I haven't gotten any mails yet from the comp sci dept).

winkLerax friend, No mail yet from Comp Sci... spoke with a staff at PG school last wk, he said Comp sci list just got submitted to the PG School on 4th or so. prob dis wk or nxt we'd get mail. We are sure in.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by xtywhyt(f): 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
thedarklord:

How do I confirm this recommendation?

Get a call across to Dr. Akinola. His number is beneath the mail forwarded for the Test.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by dmajor1(m): 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
Psittacus:
For it is written,...

and the first shall be the last. I remembered u said Zoology department will be last to send out recommendation. Well...am watching u from my pin hole camera(i hope you take bck ur word)...other departments are still sleeping and snoring. Zoology we are not alone..

I'm waiting patiently in my air conditioned cubicle (synonymous with comfort ), watching to see that happen. Apologies to all zoology applicants (can't call you students yet). Please pardon my misdemeanor sha. I believe almost every department would finalize their admission pretty soon. Note of warning. 1. Don't miss your Clearance schedule 2. Pls go with at least four copies of the print out you are expected to bring. 3. Statements of Results are not acceptable
Only certificates or attestation letters 4. If you're yet to forward your transcript, it's better you get it sent earlier or you go with it on schedule. Wishing you the very best.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by truvine(m): 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
Economics dept, what kind of style is this now ..
who else got this mail today

We are aware that you applied for admission into the M.Sc Economics programme of the University of Ibadan. We congratulate you if you have been admitted.

However if you have not been admitted into the M.Sc. Economics programme and you have scored above 40% in the Test of English we wish to introduce the following courses to you also in the University. All the courses are offered at the University of Ibadan Centre for Sustainable Development.
We still have vacancies and hope that you will find any of the courses below suitable for your future career and academic development.

The courses are:
Master's in Mevelopment Practice (MDP)
M.Sc. Toursim Development
M.Sc. Climate and Society
M.Sc. Indigenous Knowledge and development
Master in Sustainable Integrated Rural development

Or is this suppose to be an intro
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Alexy2014: 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
truvine:
Economics dept, what kind of style is this now ..

We are aware that you applied for admission into the M.Sc Economics programme of the University of Ibadan. We congratulate you if you have been admitted.

However if you have not been admitted into the M.Sc. Economics programme and you have scored above 40% in the Test of English we wish to introduce the following courses to you also in the University. All the courses are offered at the University of Ibadan Centre for Sustainable Development.
We still have vacancies and hope that you will find any of the courses below suitable for your future career and academic development.

The courses are:

Or is this suppose to be an intro
I think say na only me o, I thought that was their way of telling me I wasn't admitted o. I called the number in the mail and he explained everything to me and said he will confirm for me tomorrow .
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by truvine(m): 3:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
Alexy2014:

I think say na only me o, I thought that was their way of telling me I wasn't admitted o. I called the number in the mail and he explained everything to me and said he will confirm for me tomorrow .
bro .. dont begin to develop negative feelings
that mail is general, have connected with about 7 applicants i know and they all confirm they got it.
what I think the dept. should do is directly inform everyone of his/her status rather than advertising some juicy courses for us.
We r graduate and should know what we want/dont want.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Grace101: 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
[quote

author=truvine post=30602566]
that mail is general, have connected with about 7 applicants i know and
they all confirm they got it.
what I think the dept. should do is directly inform everyone of his/her
status rather than advertising some juicy courses for us.
We r graduate and should know what we want/dont want.[/quote author]

i would suggest y'all still hold on and not be tensed. you may also log
into pg website and check your status 'cos most times when one is not
qualified for a particular department, you could be recommended to
another. i'm also in the social sciences but got my recommended mail few
minutes ago.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by truvine(m): 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
Grace101:

i would suggest y'all still hold on and not be tensed. you may also log into pg website and check your status 'cos most times when one is not qualified for a particular department, you could be recommended to another. i'm also in the social sciences but got my recommended mail few minutes ago.
Thanks for that
which course is yours, if I may ask
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Alexy2014: 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
truvine:

that mail is general, have connected with about 7 applicants i know and they all confirm they got it.
what I think the dept. should do is directly inform everyone of his/her status rather than advertising some juicy courses for us.
We r graduate and should know what we want/dont want.
Exactly o, it shall be well and our waiting shall never be in vain.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by cjeriia: 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
Pls has any1 for Msc Geography gotten recommendation yet..
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by nad12: 4:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
[quote author=truvine post=30601392]Economics dept, what kind of style is this now ..

The courses are:

Or is this suppose to be an intro[/quote ]. Since it's clear now dt's a general msg, patience is d virtue we al nid 2 conciously exercise. It shal b wel
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by smileysmiles(f): 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
Food technology applicants. I just got recommended. Anyone else?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by herboshedhe(f): 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2015
follugee:
because thou chooseth inorganic over organic... Av u been able to view admisn letter?
Just uploaded some certs dis evening ni jare,dr wahala is tiring sef
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by kolawolead(m): 9:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
Hi all, please is there any update on Library and information science? Thanks
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by ibukunife: 10:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
Yes! Got a mail today that I have been recommended! Faculty of Education, Social work.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by ifewunmy(f): 10:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
Wots it with medical sciences o...dis is tiring
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by ibukunife: 10:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
TeamUI, for those who are one step ahead of those who just received their recommendation mail. After the recommedation mail, what is the next line of action. Kindly enlightened us to the due processing.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by odebade(f): 11:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
smileysmiles:
Food technology applicants. I just got recommended. Anyone else?

Same here o. Got the mail too in the morning. Whts next?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by oluwatomi91: 12:21am On Feb 11, 2015
follugee:
how was d clearance?
the clearance waz good.i was cleared and i received a mail confirming it just after the clearance.

1 Like

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by kunlebabs(m): 1:56am On Feb 11, 2015
oluwatomi91:
the clearance waz good.i was cleared and i received a mail confirming it just after the clearance.
welcome to ibadan bro. Congrats
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Mopricelezz(f): 6:33am On Feb 11, 2015
dmajor1:

I'm waiting patiently in my air conditioned cubicle (synonymous with comfort ), watching to see that happen. Apologies to all zoology applicants (can't call you students yet). Please pardon my misdemeanor sha. I believe almost every department would finalize their admission pretty soon. Note of warning. 1. Don't miss your Clearance schedule 2. Pls go with at least four copies of the print out you are expected to bring. 3. Statements of Results are not acceptable
Only certificates or attestation letters 4. If you're yet to forward your transcript, it's better you get it sent earlier or you go with it on schedule. Wishing you the very best.

Hello, pls u got the schedule for clearance after uploading those docs shey? And pls wah were d doc they requested for the clearance?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by DrLipid12: 6:34am On Feb 11, 2015
Please is there anyone with useful information about Biochemistry department? I haven't heard anything from the department O!
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by easyson: 7:52am On Feb 11, 2015
ifewunmy:
Wots it with medical sciences o...dis is tiring

I tink say Na only mì don tire....funny enough we don't have any one who can call Pg coordinator like other departments....hmmm e go well oooo
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by aberyomi09(m): 9:08am On Feb 11, 2015
dmack:
I'm beginning to get really tired about this whole thing and all...I don't know how long it takes to get recommendation across...they should stop toying with people's heart.. for pete's sake we've written our own test since 13 th dec, will make it 2months Feb the 13th...mehn,I'm sick of the whole thing...

I'm beginning to wonder why I haven't gone back to the school I graduated from... wiv all these claims about being the best PG school in the country, they should back it up withs swift actions. I'm beginning to miss my OAU.
Truly yours...
Concerned Candidate'
hey,u graduated from OAU MCB? kool,I also graduated from OAU,class Conquistadors,2011. Any nesws from UI,guess you don't wanna go back to OAU, or maybe you're Bablo's cousin.......#winks
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Ballotelle(m): 9:12am On Feb 11, 2015
pls after d u av been recomended mail wat next?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by ibukunife: 9:28am On Feb 11, 2015
kunlebabs:
A
Ballotelle:
Ballotelle:
Ballotelle:
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by ibukunife: 9:30am On Feb 11, 2015
ibukunife:
TeamUI, for those who are one step ahead of those who just received their recommendation mail. After the recommedation mail, what is the next line of action. Kindly enlightened us to the due processing.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by kunlebabs(m): 9:33am On Feb 11, 2015
oluwatomi91:
[quote author=ibukunife post=30624285][/quote]
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by dmajor1(m): 9:42am On Feb 11, 2015
Mopricelezz:

Hello, pls u got the schedule for clearance after uploading those docs shey? And pls wah were d doc they requested for the clearance?

Yes that's true. Not immediately though. It was like after three days. The basic documents are nysc certificate, degree certificate, and o level. If you have got professional certification too, fine.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by dmack(m): 9:46am On Feb 11, 2015
aberyomi09:

hey,u graduated from OAU MCB? kool,I also graduated from OAU,class Conquistadors,2011. Any nesws from UI,guess you don't wanna go back to OAU, or maybe you're Bablo's cousin.......#winks

That was the same set I graduated with by the way..this is benson...may I knw who this is?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by yinkard4me(m): 9:51am On Feb 11, 2015
dmajor1:

Bro, owfa? Pls can I call u?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by oluwatomi91: 10:33am On Feb 11, 2015
kunlebabs:
thanks bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (122) (Reply)

2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia / UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread / Thread For PHD Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.