Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Guys>use a Pic To Show The Best Hairstyle You Like To See On Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys>use a Pic To Show The Best Hairstyle You Like To See On Ladies (2109 Views)

10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady / REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses / Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys>use a Pic To Show The Best Hairstyle You Like To See On Ladies by Dannyxy(m): 11:27am On Jul 24, 2014
yeah, guys, we know ladies like to make their like almost every two, two days and most time they do it so we can compliment them, but what they(ladies) don't know is that we just compliment them so that they feel good, not that we like the hair they have on, I personally don't like all those big, big, scary, forest-like things ladies put on their head all the name of wig, I some times wonder how many cockroaches and rat have dwelt there, hmmmmm.

well I find it attractive when women pack their natural hair very neatly upwards, it so classy.. like the lady below..

Re: Guys>use a Pic To Show The Best Hairstyle You Like To See On Ladies by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 24, 2014
Where can I find a man like this?

1 Like

Re: Guys>use a Pic To Show The Best Hairstyle You Like To See On Ladies by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 24, 2014
Naetochukwu: Where can I find a man like this?
sis abi bros, wetin u wan use person like this do? Well, mah stay here read guys comments cheesy
Re: Guys>use a Pic To Show The Best Hairstyle You Like To See On Ladies by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 24, 2014
missberrypop5: sis abi bros, wetin u wan use person like this do? Well, mah stay here read guys comments cheesy
Na guys like this I dey like ooo
Have someone like dis and your life will never remain thesame.
Biko my people do we have guys like this in the house, help a babe out in her search for happiness...
Re: Guys>use a Pic To Show The Best Hairstyle You Like To See On Ladies by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 24, 2014
Dannyxy: yeah, guys, we know ladies like to make their like almost every two, two days and most time they do it so we can compliment them, but what they(ladies) don't know is that we just compliment them so that they feel good, not that we like the hair they have on, I personally don't like all those big, big, scary, forest-like things ladies put on their head all the name of wig, I some times wonder how many cockroaches and rat have dwelt there, hmmmmm.

well I find it attractive when women pack their natural hair very neatly upwards, it so classy.. like the lady below..
. Naeto c u eeeeh. @ op who told u dat is her hair. Deres a weavon attached to d back ok.

2 Likes

Re: Guys>use a Pic To Show The Best Hairstyle You Like To See On Ladies by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
Dannyxy: yeah, guys, we know ladies like to make their like almost every two, two days and most time they do it so we can compliment them, but what they(ladies) don't know is that we just compliment them so that they feel good, not that we like the hair they have on, I personally don't like all those big, big, scary, forest-like things ladies put on their head all the name of wig, I some times wonder how many cockroaches and rat have dwelt there, hmmmmm.

i look this guy i no fit laff ....aw many of your girlfriends or sistas have a natural hair dats like dat undecided .and who told you dats d womans natural hair gan....nairaland guys neva seem to amaze me with their E-fantasies! ,....msteeew kip dreaming

Bring up a pic of a nigerian sista wif natural hair....and lets hear word jare

3 Likes

Re: Guys>use a Pic To Show The Best Hairstyle You Like To See On Ladies by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Biko my people do we have guys like this in the house, help a babe out in her search for happiness...
babe, u need prayers grin oya kneel down let me pray 4 u angry

1 Like

Re: Guys>use a Pic To Show The Best Hairstyle You Like To See On Ladies by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
rozzay: . Naeto c u eeeeh. @ op who told u dat is her hair. Deres a weavon attached to d back ok.
Lol don't you like what you are seeing? That backside of his eeeeeiii.... grin
Drooling...
Re: Guys>use a Pic To Show The Best Hairstyle You Like To See On Ladies by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Lol don't you like what you are seeing? That backside of his eeeeeiii.... grin
Drooling...
my sister I will not agree wit u on dis one. Dat man fit kill person for bed ooo. See muscle. Hiaaaan! I no wan die now
Re: Guys>use a Pic To Show The Best Hairstyle You Like To See On Ladies by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
Bootybuttchic: i look this guy i no fit laff ....aw many of your girlfriends or sistas have a natural hair dats like dat undecided .and who told you dats d womans natural hair gan....nairaland guys neva seem to amaze me with their E-fantasies! ,....msteeew kip dreaming

Bring up a pic of a nigerian sista wif natural hair....and lets hear word jare
. Miss booty were have u been
Re: Guys>use a Pic To Show The Best Hairstyle You Like To See On Ladies by Xsenga(f): 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
Naetochukwu:
DAT KIND GUYS NO DEY GET PRICK NA.

1 Like

Re: Guys>use a Pic To Show The Best Hairstyle You Like To See On Ladies by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
rozzay: my sister I will not agree wit u on dis one. Dat man fit kill person for bed ooo. See muscle. Hiaaaan! I no wan die now
You got it all wrong... They are the best lovers oo....I just wanna smack that ass menh... cool
Re: Guys>use a Pic To Show The Best Hairstyle You Like To See On Ladies by Tallesty1(m): 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
Naetochukwu: Where can I find a man like this?
using walking stick don dey hungry you.
Re: Guys>use a Pic To Show The Best Hairstyle You Like To See On Ladies by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
Xsenga: DAT KIND GUYS NO DEY GET PRICK NA.
Sometimes I prefer guys with "good hands" than a long prick...
Re: Guys>use a Pic To Show The Best Hairstyle You Like To See On Ladies by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
Tallesty1: using walking stick don dey hungry you.
Don't tell me you don't have muscles too angry
Re: Guys>use a Pic To Show The Best Hairstyle You Like To See On Ladies by Xsenga(f): 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Sometimes I prefer guys with "good hands" than a long prick...
OK. grin
Re: Guys>use a Pic To Show The Best Hairstyle You Like To See On Ladies by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
Naetochukwu:
You got it all wrong... They are the best lovers oo....I just wanna smack that ass menh... cool
. Badt gal!
Re: Guys>use a Pic To Show The Best Hairstyle You Like To See On Ladies by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
I am inlove with angels

Re: Guys>use a Pic To Show The Best Hairstyle You Like To See On Ladies by Tallesty1(m): 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Muscle is different from caterpillar
Re: Guys>use a Pic To Show The Best Hairstyle You Like To See On Ladies by cbrass(m): 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
@op you are right some ladies hair be like sambisa forest I just wander how confortable they are with the hair, as for me if its not NATURAL its UGLY
Re: Guys>use a Pic To Show The Best Hairstyle You Like To See On Ladies by Bootybuttchic(f): 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
rozzay: . Miss booty were have u been
right here on nl smokin dry threads grin grin
Re: Guys>use a Pic To Show The Best Hairstyle You Like To See On Ladies by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
Bootybuttchic: right here on nl smokin dry threads grin grin
u can say dat again sis!
Re: Guys>use a Pic To Show The Best Hairstyle You Like To See On Ladies by Bootybuttchic(f): 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
rozzay: u can say dat again sis!
grin grin
Re: Guys>use a Pic To Show The Best Hairstyle You Like To See On Ladies by nikkypearl(f): 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
Wey d pics
Re: Guys>use a Pic To Show The Best Hairstyle You Like To See On Ladies by Kunleskey(m): 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
Just passing.....if she get the most beautiful hair style and she's not 5yn nko....?
Re: Guys>use a Pic To Show The Best Hairstyle You Like To See On Ladies by mencade5(m): 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
Naetochukwu:
if your toto na gold, then you deserve the man.
Re: Guys>use a Pic To Show The Best Hairstyle You Like To See On Ladies by eghos12(m): 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
native is beautiful

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... / Why Do Most Nija Girls Try All Possible To Be Posted To ABUJA For NYSC & IT??? / MEN: 5 Things That Attract Beautiful African Girls [MUST READ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.