Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Who Can Help Or Knows Who Can Help Wit Money 4 Music,inform Of Finance Promoter - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Can Help Or Knows Who Can Help Wit Money 4 Music,inform Of Finance Promoter (1053 Views)

I Need Marketer, Promoter, Record Label / Does Anyone Knows Who Sang This Song / Who Has Or Knows Where I Can Listen To "yahooze" By Maintain {olu} Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Help Or Knows Who Can Help Wit Money 4 Music,inform Of Finance Promoter by deejaycare(m): 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2006
GREAT AND NEW TALENT HERE WITH POWER PACKED MUSICAL PERFORMANCE AT AREAS OF HIP HOP,RAP,R$B AND OTHERS,BUT IN NEED OF FINANCIAL HELP IN THIS NAIRALAND AND EXTERNAL,AS BROTHER LEVELS PLEASE TRY AND HELP WITH THE POTENTIAL YOU HAVE,OR INFORM ME THE PERSON THAT CAN HELP,JUST IN SERIOUS NEED OF PARTIAL OR WHOLE MUIC PROMOTER IN ANY FORM.LACK OF FUND IS REALY HIDING STARS OVER HERE.
Re: Who Can Help Or Knows Who Can Help Wit Money 4 Music,inform Of Finance Promoter by tanya(f): 9:42am On Jul 20, 2006
Hi go to the website www.tamsrecords.com they promote nigerian artists. contact them
Re: Who Can Help Or Knows Who Can Help Wit Money 4 Music,inform Of Finance Promoter by deejaycare(m): 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2006
GREAT THANKS TO TANYA,I GOT STUFFS FORM HER INFO,PLEASE MORE STUFFS FROM PEOPLE,
Re: Who Can Help Or Knows Who Can Help Wit Money 4 Music,inform Of Finance Promoter by brandedben(m): 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2007
hey men, i feel ur pains.but the truth is wat do we do as potential individuals to help not only you but also other in these race to stardom.well i have an answer and it is ,
i thot abt it and i decided to create a musical club dedicated to promote the music culture of the nigerian youths of any genre.right now we are not yet out to the public but we are still working on it.This is my advise men if you want something great you have got to give something great,just join us in making these dream come true for all of us.
for futher info just kal tope on 08072797772, remember two heads are better than one.
hypeclub.zzn.com or mail webmaster@hypeclub.zzn.com
Re: Who Can Help Or Knows Who Can Help Wit Money 4 Music,inform Of Finance Promoter by zigbo(f): 3:32am On Nov 21, 2007
tanya:

Hi go to the website www.tamsrecords.com they promote nigerian artists. contact them

exactly, infact spot wink. . .u must be ph'd tongue

(1) (Reply)

And Glo Settles The Beef On Who's The Greatest Naija Rapper / Whats This Https://ssl.rapidshare.com/cgi-bin/collectorszone.cgi / Between Kenny Rogers,garth Brooks And Tim Mcgraw,who's Your Pick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.