Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Do You Want To Study In A Cheap University In Europe? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Want To Study In A Cheap University In Europe? (782 Views)

Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? / How To Study In Europe With Free Tuition Fees For Masters Degree / The Best University In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Study In A Cheap University In Europe? by studyfulfill: 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hi nairalanders,

If you want to study or you are looking for a way to study in a cheap university in Europe, I can help and guide you in this process.

Do you know that you can study in a free university in Norway, Switzerland and Finland?

Oh yes you can but if you are applying from Nigeria, the chance of getting a visa is 0-50%
So my best advise i can give is to look for a country where you think you can get high chances of visa.

Below are countries through which you can apply to study as well as have a very high chance of getting visa.

1. Bulgaria: although the process of applying for admission and visa can be tedious but at the end the chance of getting your visa is very high.
2. Czech Republic: Same as the process of Bulgaria
3. Cyprus: easy to apply
4. Belarus: easy to apply
5. Ukraine: used to be difficult but with the new law in Ukraine, student can now apply and get visa
6. Russia: This process is so easy.
8. Romania: Easy to apply.
9. Netherlands.
10. Sweden.

You can apply to study in any of these schools and the chance of getting visa in any of these countries are high.

Here are the processes involved when applying for admission.
1. You must have a valid international passport: This is a must for any student that wants to study abroad. I keep getting funny mail from student who want to study abroad but they dont an international passport and then I tell them to to go get one first before we could start anything. The response i got got me cracking up. This was what I got "Can't I study abroad without an international passport?" And then I replied you cannot get a visa if you don't have an international passport.

Then I got a reply the next day stating "Can't I travel without a visa?" I couldn't hold my laughter anyone and i choose not to reply the mail again.
If you intend on getting an international passport and you have no idea how to go about it, please visit the nearest immigration office in your area. you can visit their website at www.immigration.gov.ng

2. Original birth certificate: This is important. if you dont have a birth certificate, you can get one at National Population census in your area.

3. High School certificate: It could be WAEC or NECO

4. Diploma/University certificate and transcript (For post-graduate).

These are the documents you will be required to submit when applying for admission. However, there are some countries that will tell you to legalize and translate your documents into their language.

Let stop here for now. If you have any questions to ask, you can simply leave it here in the thread and i will answer.

Although most people complain that our services are high. and I agree with them our services are high when assisting students in processing admission as well as visa processing but then we always deliver as at when due. But you can however process everything yourself we will only guide you on how to go about it.

Austin Eze
Educational Fulfillment Consults
www.educationalfulfillment.com

(1) (Reply)

. / Quietness Can Acquire You Success (part One) / OAU Produces 150 Phds, 127 First Class Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.