Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? (33252 Views)

Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Igbos At Sabon Gari Motor Park, Kano Trying To Leave The City This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
egift: we make better choices ahead in choosing our leaders.

Which leader's?
Where are they?
Hope u are not referring to the same set of people we call leader's in these criminal organizations called political parties with the notorious ones in PDP & APC?

If we are still going to chose from these sets of thieves from the above mentioned parties then its obvious we v got no choices to chose from rather we are left with option of recycling these thieves or leader's.

Come 2015, nigerians will be queuing up to vote in a thief or return a thief or votting out a thief and replacing him with another thief for they are our leader's.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by ikevin(m): 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
wasiudvd: when will this stop, or when will the real civil war begin?
and if civil war breaks out are you ready to lay your life down to defend it. Let us stop being alarmist my brother, I understand the polity is really charged right now, let us do our best as youths to cool it off. Long live Nigeria, my home
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by Ogonimilitant(m): 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
Imagine a world without Islam and this so called Mohammed.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by ikevin(m): 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
EliteYouth:
Why don't you just shut up.......
don't mind the bongo lingo bratashi, a start opposite of his NL username, villageyouth. And america has our interest at heart abi? Bongo
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by jjcbuthot: 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
Everybody should beg national assembly now to approve the $1b GEJ requested for.

I know it is a devilish way of blackmailing everybody to get the requested money approved but what can we do? We are already in a one-chance bus. If approval is not giving, bombing will be stepped up across the country.

Just yesterday, Buhari was to be killed to make every jittery and support whatever FG/GEJ proposes.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by feedthenation(m): 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
The whole world is watching how ineffective our government has been.
Our government cannot protect the lives of the citizens, instead they are quick to label any opposition as enemies.

These kinds of carnage cannot happen twice in the developed countries, because they take the protection and lives of the citizens very seriously. I cannot imagine that motor park has got bombed more than 3 times now.

All we get is the same sound bite from the government that they are on top of the situation, yet innocent, peace loving people are dying needlessly.
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
Nigeria is on the brink and all the mega miracle working pastors are silent. witches and wizards have allegedly taken up shekau's matter since all the mega men of God will sit in their air conditioned offices and do nothing. this nation needs serious prayers. splitting Nigeria is not the solution.
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by hok4u(f): 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ogonimilitant: Imagine a world without Islam and this so called Mohammed.

Ode

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by ikevin(m): 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
MadCow1:

Very Immature.

Are you promoting the hate and violence or seeking a solution?!

I just tire for all these boys who can't impregnate a lady. Writing rubbish behind a useless username, I dare the guy to say that on channels tv. I am a christian but I have to respect other religion, all these hate statements would take us no where. Peace
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
youngice:
Arise, O compatriots,
Nigeria's call obey
To serve our Fatherland
With love and strength and faith.
The labour of our heroes past
Shall never be in vain,
To serve with heart and might
One nation bound in freedom, peace and unity

Has anybody ever stopped to meditate and ponder on these words

It lost its meaning the same day it was composed.
What we are experiencing now started with them but graduated to this level.

My opinion.
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by jennyfire007(f): 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
Omg in tears...what's happening
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by Safari29: 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
We don't have a president
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by georgecso(m): 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by ikevin(m): 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Lazy prince is still drunk on his alcoholic water. Wait for him.
there I was chastising a guy for insulting Muhammed though am a christian, here you are spewing rubbish with your free mb. Must you insult other's religion, can you say this in front of BBC or channels? I apologise to all christian who might be feel offended by this comment. He might be a 16 year old self. Peace in Nigeria
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
mizzy007: why if I may ask?

Just obey simple instruction.
He said u should shut up. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by Ogonimilitant(m): 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
hok4u:

Ode
you should be called ode, for getting indoctrinated
In this useless religion. There is no difference between you people
And Boko haram. Check the whole world and see what Islam
Has done to the world God created. Shameless people.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
rattlesnake: bomb on nl with this rant
please that islamic folk should be properly checked 4 bomb or funny devices o. No come bomb us 4 nairaland wey we hide cover our head.
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by sarkinsauti: 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
eaglechild: Northern Nigeria is imploding while the elders sit by and do nothing.

Look at the stark contrast of developmental indices between the north and south and you just see that the north is akin to a diabetic foot that should be cut off.

How can one still blindly follow a teaching that propagates violence?

Why is it that a bomb has never gone off in a mosque in Christian dominated Southern Nigeria?

I do not understand this religion of peace.
I truly do not.

even if to say dissolving Nigeria will solve this, what will happen to we northern christians? what will happen to even the muslims that are innocent in this? I think we will perish then will try and infiltrate the south and if the south still has the same type of government Nigeria has now, then there will be no salvation
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by seunakin231(m): 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
Almost everyday we kip counting dead bodies like arithmetic...are we in Syria, it has gotten to a stage now you ask how many lives are affected..10,20,30 nd u say thank God dey re not much...no value for lives again....SMH

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by ikevin(m): 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Do you know that nobody cares what you think?
I care what he thinks, that makes one at least. Your evil imaginations would never come to past in Nigeria. Keep spewing hate statements man, you would tell me where it would take you?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by georgecso(m): 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by Mbediogu(m): 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
eaglechild: Northern Nigeria is imploding while the elders sit by and do nothing.

Look at the stark contrast of developmental indices between the north and south and you just see that the north is akin to a diabetic foot that should be cut off.

Why is it that a bomb has never gone off in a mosque in Christian dominated Southern Nigeria?

I truly do not.

I am a southern Christian born and bred in the South. My first contact with Moslems was during my NYSC in the middle belt. To be sincere, those guys impressed me to the extent that at a point all my friend were moslems - not by choice but by orientation and non religious affiliation. They were honest and trustworthy. What then has overtaken Islam? Were my friends just pretending or is BH not Islamic?
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by ViewNigeria(m): 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2014

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by ikevin(m): 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ogonimilitant: Imagine a world without Islam and this so called Mohammed.
cmon bro, that is not cool at all, a lot of people have killed in the name of Christ too, let us all just learn to appreciate peace and understand our differences brof

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by MissJones: 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
youngice:
Arise, O compatriots,
Nigeria's call obey
To serve our Fatherland
With love and strength and faith.
The labour of our heroes past
Shall never be in vain,
To serve with heart and might
One nation bound[b]BOMBED
in BONDAGE, peace and unity [/b]
Has anybody ever stopped to meditate and ponder on these words

Fixed

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by ikevin(m): 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
jennyfire007: Omg in tears...what's happening
abi what would one do sef, I just tire mi lady. Yesterday, today, when would it end? Anyways, come here, gives her a warm hug and wipes of her tears with my white handkerchief. Jonathan does the needful, Nigerian youths learns to respect each other's differences, the north gets developed overtime. And mi lady develops warm feelings although I have other mi ladies....
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by Usman212s: 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
Gej stop killing innocent people...

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by IYANGBALI: 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
MizMyColi: Oh My!

Not Again!

For some reason, this whole bomb blast news are beginning to sound like everyday fairy tales to me.It is IRKSOME. angry

EndTime embarassedangry sad lipsrsealed undecided cry
we now use bombs as ring tones in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by Azboy34(m): 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
[quote
author=eaglechild]Northern Nigeria is imploding while the elders sit by
and do nothing.

Look at the stark contrast of developmental indices between the north
and south and you just see that the north is akin to a diabetic foot
that should be cut off.

Why is it that a bomb has never gone off in a mosque in Christian
dominated Southern Nigeria?

I truly do not.[/quote] ignorance z indeed a Big disease o.. aint u aware dat bh isnt a religious issue bt political in nature. Think well bro! nd being a religious bigot..peace!
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by synergycom19: 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
suwailad: Phuck this.civil war is coming.
who's ready to fight it?
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by Ampicillin: 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
georgecso: Just received three reports from friends in Kano that the popular Sabon gari motor park situtated along New road was hit again by another bomb blast... details later.

Sabon Gari, is that not where southerners live in Kano?
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by ViewNigeria(m): 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ogun PDP Expels Obasanjo / Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" / Uduaghan Congratulates Fayemi Amidst Defection Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.