Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,115 members, 7,953,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:01 PM

State Of Interlocked Roads In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of Interlocked Roads In Lagos (889 Views)

One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria / OMG! Lagos To London Is 5,000km & Jonathan Has Built 25,000 Km Roads In Nigeria? / Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

State Of Interlocked Roads In Lagos by Agwaso: 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
Driving on Fashola's interlock roads is very bumpy. One might link the deplorable state of the roads to the soil structure of Lekki - V.I. Axis. My opinion is that Fashola needs help. He needs to use the right people to do quality job. Ajose Adeogun Street, V.I. Was constructed over five years ago and the road is still smooth if Zenith bank can do quality road construction, why can Fashola same?
Re: State Of Interlocked Roads In Lagos by tit(f): 10:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
Agwaso: Driving on Fashola's interlock roads is very bumpy. One might link the deplorable state of the roads to the soil structure of Lekki - V.I. Axis. My opinion is that Fashola needs help. He needs to use the right people to do quality job. Ajose Adeogun Street, V.I. Was constructed over five years ago and the road is still smooth if Zenith bank can do quality road construction, why can Fashola same?

Nepotism
Tribalism
Kworuptism
Re: State Of Interlocked Roads In Lagos by tobtap: 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
Agwaso: Driving on Fashola's interlock roads is very bumpy. One might link the deplorable state of the roads to the soil structure of Lekki - V.I. Axis. My opinion is that Fashola needs help. He needs to use the right people to do quality job. Ajose Adeogun Street, V.I. Was constructed over five years ago and the road is still smooth if Zenith bank can do quality road construction, why can Fashola same?
smh for the op....

(1) (Reply)

Imo State Governor Faces Impeachment! / Bursted: The Likely Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus / BREAKING: Boko Haram Takes Over Gwoza, New Emir’s Whereabouts Unknown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.