Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,474 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? (7094 Views)

Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos / Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) / Military Stops Amaechi From Inspecting Polling Units In The State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 12:22am On Jul 25, 2014
This is Trans-Amadi/Slaughter/Woji/Elelenwo/East West Road. This project began last year October.
The road is to have 3 bridges and one under path bridge at slaughter making it four. So far, two are simultaneously on. The road is also to have retaining walls stretch along some of its path with some as high as 14ft and 8ft depending on the topography of the area.

Without further ado, I bring to you the journey so far since October last year.

YKC-Woji Rotary under construction

Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 12:25am On Jul 25, 2014
Retaining walls and Drainages

Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 12:28am On Jul 25, 2014
more

Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 12:33am On Jul 25, 2014
mire

Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 12:34am On Jul 25, 2014

Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 12:36am On Jul 25, 2014
Relax... Am coming Tmrw with my counter pictures of other important parts of Port Harcourt that lacks credible roads and drainage systems...
Am not against his constructions, am just mad at the snail pace they are been carried out with...
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 12:37am On Jul 25, 2014
more

Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 12:38am On Jul 25, 2014
EMEKA1MILLION: Relax... Am coming Tmrw with my counter pictures of other important parts of Port Harcourt that lacks credible roads and drainage systems...
Am not against his constructions, am just mad at the snail pace they are been carried out with...

because HE LEFT PDP?

1 Like

Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 12:41am On Jul 25, 2014
kel4soft:

because HE LEFT PDP?
Oga I have no business with political propaganda, nothing concern me with APC and PDP .
My own is to expose all of u coming here to post nonsense and mislead those misleadable grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 12:45am On Jul 25, 2014
more...

Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 12:50am On Jul 25, 2014
EMEKA1MILLION: Oga I have no business with political propaganda, nothing concern me with APC and PDP .
My own is to expose all of u coming here to post nonsense and mislead those misleadable grin grin

Are you saying this project that started last year October with this picture is slow? Please come and counter it.

1 Like

Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 12:53am On Jul 25, 2014
kel4soft:

Are you saying this project that started last year October with this picture is slow? Please come and counter it.
This bridge will go a long way reducing the traffic at eleme Road, good initiatives,
But bros do u have drainage in front of ur house??
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 12:55am On Jul 25, 2014
Meanwhile, outside the topic... I passed tru this road to aeroplane drive last week, I couldn't help but laugh at the way the contractors sliced tru people's buildings like bread grin grin
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 12:56am On Jul 25, 2014
Retaining wall
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 12:57am On Jul 25, 2014
EMEKA1MILLION: Meanwhile, outside the topic... I passed tru this road to aeroplane drive last week, I couldn't help but laugh at the way the contractors sliced tru people's buildings like bread grin grin

lol, serves them right.

1 Like

Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 1:00am On Jul 25, 2014
EMEKA1MILLION: This bridge will go a long way reducing the traffic at eleme Road, good initiatives,
But bros do u have drainage in front of ur house??

I live at Woji inside a close and we have something that looks like one
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 1:00am On Jul 25, 2014
kel4soft:

lol, serves them right.
those buildings are virtually useless cos no one will want his house that close to the high way...
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 1:03am On Jul 25, 2014
kel4soft:

I live at Woji inside a close and we have something that looks like one
I'd advice you to come to rumuola and environs to see the garbage that floats around, go to mile 3 on a rainy day and I guarantee you a cool swim to river Nile.. Or should I mention Choba? The pitiable state of the road leading to uniport??
Just to mention a few...
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 1:08am On Jul 25, 2014
EMEKA1MILLION: I'd advice you to come to rumuola and environs to see the garbage that floats around, go to mile 3 on a rainy day and I guarantee you a cool swim to river Nile..
Just to mention a few...

Okay, I don't live at Rumuola, when they didn't do proper drainages there to link water out. By the way,where floods in Rumuola? And Mile3, dont knoq why. The drainages you just saw here do they look like what cant hold water?
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 1:10am On Jul 25, 2014
EMEKA1MILLION: I'd advice you to come to rumuola and environs to see the garbage that floats around, go to mile 3 on a rainy day and I guarantee you a cool swim to river Nile.. Or should I mention Choba? The pitiable state of the road leading to uniport??
Just to mention a few...

Are you sure you have been to these places of late?

Is a smooth ride from Rumuokwuta to Choba. Please provide a video or picture and I will happily eat my humbly pie. MCC has completed that dualisation.
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 1:12am On Jul 25, 2014
12ft retaining wall to prevent soil erosion.

Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 1:17am On Jul 25, 2014
kel4soft:

Are you sure you have been to these places you ve been of late?
I move around a lot, I'd advice you to drive around Ph low towns when it rains and I guarantee you a trip to the mechanic....
If amaechi wants me to commend him, let him go fix the road at choba....
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 1:19am On Jul 25, 2014
EMEKA1MILLION: I move around a lot, I'd advice you to drive around Ph low towns when it rains and I guarantee you a trip to the mechanic....
If amaechi wants me to commend him, let him go fix the road at choba....

Where flood in Choba road? Cos I too, the nature of my job enable to move a lot too.
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by phantom(m): 1:21am On Jul 25, 2014
kel....you try well well. after dem go talk say amaechi no dey work meanwhile things dey go on for ph everyday.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 1:22am On Jul 25, 2014
kel4soft:

EveryWhere floods in Choba road
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by phantom(m): 1:27am On Jul 25, 2014
this woji-akpajo road is probably the most important state owned road in PH now.
i wish amaechi can complete it with the transkalabari highway.
they are both very important roads.
woji boys go happy tire especially all those oil boys wey dey work for onne. grin
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by talktimi(m): 1:29am On Jul 25, 2014
Amaechi has every right to build jangolova for us even if 150 billion naira price tag sounds crazy. Op are you happy now ? By the way ask your scam artist of an oga where our 150 million dollars Clinotech of Canada mega hospital is, tell him that we havent forgotten about it o. You're showing only one stretch of contract as if trans Amadi axis is the only vicinity in Rivers state

4 Likes

Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 1:30am On Jul 25, 2014
[quote author=EMEKA1MILLION][/quote]

Amaechi can't do everything. Besides, if it is that NTA-Choba road he constructed, no flood at that road. Anyway I will be going to see my friend in Uniport tomorrow after work. Hope I can beat Rumuola traffic to get to that road before dawn. So I can get a good view to take pictures.
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 1:31am On Jul 25, 2014
talktimi: Amaechi has every right to build jangolova for us even if 150 billion naira price tag sounds crazy. Op are you happy now ? By the way ask your scam artist of an oga where our 150 million dollars Clinotech of Canada mega hospital is, tell him that we havent forgotten about it o. You're showing only one stretch of contract as if trans Amadi axis is the only vicinity in Rivers state
You've said it all grin

1 Like

Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 1:33am On Jul 25, 2014
kel4soft:

Amaechi can't do everything. Besides, if it is that NTA-Choba road he constructed, no flood at that road. Anyway I will be going to see my friend in Uniport tomorrow after work. Hope I can beat Rumuola traffic to get to that road before dawn. So I can get a good view to take pictures.
stroll to that big market at choba, I'd advice you not to wear white tho

1 Like

Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by talktimi(m): 1:35am On Jul 25, 2014
EMEKA1MILLION: You've said it all grin
I saw these fools praying seriously for us to be daft for them to get away with their shenanigans but their prayer no go work

3 Likes

Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by phantom(m): 1:36am On Jul 25, 2014
EMEKA1MILLION: I'd advice you to come to rumuola and environs to see the garbage that floats around, go to mile 3 on a rainy day and I guarantee you a cool swim to river Nile.. Or should I mention Choba? The pitiable state of the road leading to uniport??
Just to mention a few...
which part of choba because na there i dey use follow go work. MCC just completed a resurfacing not too long ago

though the area in front of royal house of grace is flooded when it rains sha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Presidential Campaign In Uyo A Big Flop Could Not Fill A 5000 LGA Stadium / How Obiano Transformed Awka Capital In 2 Years (photos) / Asiri Dokubo Sick And Cripple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.