Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? (7131 Views)

Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos / Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) / Military Stops Amaechi From Inspecting Polling Units In The State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
Apart from Aba road, Aggrey road and a section of Ikwerre road, Eastern bye pass, Odili road and Airport road. All the major roads. Any other major road was done by Amaechi including the remaining sections of the above roads.

D/Line internal roads and Old GRA major and internal roads including majority of the streets in New GRA.
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
phantom: grin grin grin grin grin grin......no state governor go gree do am especially when na federal project.any governor wey do am go grow bear bear where im dey wait make federal govt re imburse am.
amaechi see problem for that omerelu road na. till date fed govt never settle am.

FG have not reimburse even eleme junction interchange, Obiri Ikwerre and Ikwerre road dualisation.
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by talktimi(m): 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
cheesy grin I've found out what "really" happened to the Clinotech deal from an insider. I asked these bouncers here but they were pointing at other hospitals for me to see so that I will forget what I asked them. No wahala, the scam continues grin FYI my grouse is with the monorail which I still believe is an expensive jangolova since non of you have given me a cogent reason otherwise. Does ph need alternative transportation means like rail ? YES. Is the monorail beautiful ? YES, especially for photo ops, dp's and calenders. Are there more viable options that would have given more bang for money ? YES. 42 billion naira for a 3 bus stop stretch does not make sense in our economy BUT if una say make I shut up, no wahala although its obvious your idea of accountability and criticisms are selective. The person that asked about Abuja towers, abeg I dont live in Abuja, Im more interested in the govt closer to me since their impact is what affects me directly mostly.
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by EkoIle1: 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
kel4soft: I wonder why this is not in FP?

The front page is reserved for trash.
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 9:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
N82bn New Rainbow Town Project Ready, 2015 -CEO

The Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Rainbow Town Development Limited, developers of the new Rainbow Town in Port
Harcourt, the Rivers State capital, Arch Chima Ucheya has stated that the first phase of the project would be completed in the second quarter of 2015. The Managing Director, who disclosed this yesterday during the formal unveiling of the project and media visit to the project site, said the construction of the first phase commenced in 2009,y with an estimated budget of N82 billion. He said the project is already approaching substantial completion with
construction progress at about 60 per cent in the three distinct residential building types, adding that properties around the neighbourhood are already witnessing rebound and upsurge in value. Ucheya explained that the project comprises of 1,181 residential units located in terraces, detached houses and 25 high-rise condominium, with recreational, business, educational, security, healthcare and retail facilities. He pointed out that the project was anchored on public private partnership aimed at achieving substainable urban renewal, housing and economic
development, and stated that First Bank Plc, which is a partner in the project, has provided mortgage facilities for access by investors and purchasers.
In his remarks, the Special Adviser to the Rivers State Governor on Investment, Hon. Abiye Amachree, described the Rainbow project as a flagship project, which demonstrates the importance the Rivers State
Government attaches to housing development for residents and businesses in the state.
Amachree, who commended the management of Rainbow World Project, over the success recorded in the execution of the project, assured the
commitment of the Rivers State Government in providing the enabling environment for the smooth delivery of the project, adding that Rivers State was conducive and strategically attractive for investors.
Also speaking, a lead partner, Bode Adediji, described the Rainbow World Project as another landmark initiative of the Rivers State Government, andcommended the Rivers State Governor, Rt. Hon.Chibuike Amaechi for his visionary leadership and developmental strides in the state.

www.thetidenewsonline.com/2014/07/18/n82bn-new-rainbow-town-project-ready-2015-ceo/

More pictures...

Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
more pictures

Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2014

Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by sluvy4tune(m): 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
talktimi: cheesy grin I've found out what "really" happened to the Clinotech deal from an insider. I asked these bouncers here but they were pointing at other hospitals for me to see so that I will forget what I asked them. No wahala, the scam continues grin FYI my grouse is with the monorail which I still believe is an expensive jangolova since non of you have given me a cogent reason otherwise. Does ph need alternative transportation means like rail ? YES. Is the monorail beautiful ? YES, especially for photo ops, dp's and calenders. Are there more viable options that would have given more bang for money ? YES. 42 billion naira for a 3 bus stop stretch does not make sense in our economy BUT if una say make I shut up, no wahala although its obvious your idea of accountability and criticisms are selective. The person that asked about Abuja towers, abeg I dont live in Abuja, Im more interested in the govt closer to me since their impact is what affects me directly mostly.

See this bayelsa man o, your primary assignment shud be on DICKson not Amaechi. I know you can't run your mouth in bayelsa *rumour mongering committee is working*
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
phantom: meanwhile construction has also started on the M10 highway at greater portarcourt.
i will try and get pictures,its close to my place.

mods why una no wan carry this thread enter front page?? angry angry angry angry angry angry
if na thread where dem dey dey abuse amaechi,una no go waste time.
please do the needful grin grin grin grin

This is the M10 dual carriageway from Prof. Tam West Road through the new stadium to Igwurita junction. Mehn I know fit drive go that lonely place close to Aluu, me dey fear too.

There is a flyover under construction. LCC are handling the contract.

Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sorry I couldn't get another flyover going on.close to Salvation Ministries.

Phantom take out time to drive to the site. Hope you know your way (lol)?

Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
sluvy4tune:

See this bayelsa man o, your primary assignment shud be on DICKson not Amaechi. I know you can't run your mouth in bayelsa *rumour mongering committee is working*

Ignore him, like I told him his state will continue been underdeveloped unless 'dem get sense'
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by talktimi(m): 12:47am On Jul 26, 2014
And the foolish ones have added a new flavor to the mix grin grin
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by phantom(m): 2:03am On Jul 26, 2014
kel4soft: Sorry I couldn't get another flyover going on.close to Salvation Ministries.

Phantom take out time to drive to the site. Hope you know your way (lol)?
no wahala boss. I will find time. e no far from my side.
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by sluvy4tune(m): 6:32am On Jul 26, 2014
kel4soft:

Ignore him, like I told him his state will continue been underdeveloped unless 'dem get sense'

My brother I tire for this Amaechi haters o, anyway have got one thing to assure them .....Amaechi till Gej repent!!!
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 8:04am On Jul 26, 2014
phantom: no wahala boss. I will find time. e no far from my side.

This is the New Obi Wali International Convention Centre.

Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 8:06am On Jul 26, 2014
more...

Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 8:11am On Jul 26, 2014
more....

Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 8:14am On Jul 26, 2014
more...

Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 8:28am On Jul 26, 2014
more....

Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by chukel(m): 9:20am On Jul 26, 2014
looks like this thread is just between kelsoft and phantom. i am thrilled. i am utterly impressed. i am blown away by these projects. kelsoft, u guys shud try and get before and after pictures. Amaechi is really working, no doubt. haters will never say the truth. imagine if odili did just half of what amaechi has done in his 8yrs in government, rivers would have been the pride of the nation by now. i wish my imo state can get much of these projects. keep the pictures coming. broadcast the wonderful works. people are really not aware. when the time is right, i am sure leaving yenagoa for my darling PH. relocation tins on my mind.
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 10:28am On Jul 26, 2014
chukel: looks like this thread is just between kelsoft and phantom. i am thrilled. i am utterly impressed. i am blown away by these projects. kelsoft, u guys shud try and get before and after pictures. Amaechi is really working, no doubt. haters will never say the truth. imagine if odili did just half of what amaechi has done in his 8yrs in government, rivers would have been the pride of the nation by now. i wish my imo state can get much of these projects. keep the pictures coming. broadcast the wonderful works. people are really not aware. when the time is right, i am sure leaving yenagoa for my darling PH. relocation tins on my mind.

Thanks brother, I did this thread cos of wrong impression that Monorail project is stalling projects in PH. The truth is, all these pictures are in his second tenure. Some where started late 2012, and others early 2013. There are more projects pix I should have posted but will do that next time. I didn't upload the completed roads in his second tenure like G.U Ake dualised road which started in 2012 and was completed in 2013. Okru road, Abuloma road and others.

The new School of Nursing going on at Old UPTH site almost completed

Bridges at Unity road (once done in his second tenure)

Iwofe road, D/Line and Old GRA roads

General Hospital at Etche

All 5 model completed and furnished model secondary schools in 5 different LGAs

Talking about Odili, Is so sad that, he is the one rep us and talking about development in the ongoing national conference
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by phantom(m): 10:44am On Jul 26, 2014
lol......when I saw odili at the national conference, I just shook my head. where was tam David west?where was Diete spiff?

kel...what's the latest on the trans kalabari highway? I really wish it can come to fruition.
connecting the Kalahari islands to PH will accelerate development in kalabari land.
the state should not wait for the federal govt to do that.
look at how the federal govt championed by an ijaw son is fooling around on the bonny-bodo road,a major project that will lift rivers state far higher than it is now.
yet our mediocre of a president is touting substandard NDDC projects as federal govt projects in rivers.
Jonathan has done absolutely nothing for his constituency yet the same constituency want to kill themselves to make sure he comes back in 2015. na wa o.
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
phantom: lol......when I saw odili at the national conference, I just shook my head. where was tam David west?where was Diete spiff?

kel...what's the latest on the trans kalabari highway? I really wish it can come to fruition.
connecting the Kalahari islands to PH will accelerate development in kalabari land.
the state should not wait for the federal govt to do that.
look at how the federal govt championed by an ijaw son is fooling around on the bonny-bodo road,a major project that will lift rivers state far higher than it is now.
yet our mediocre of a president is touting substandard NDDC projects as federal govt projects in rivers.
Jonathan has done absolutely nothing for his constituency yet the same constituency want to kill themselves to make sure he comes back in 2015. na wa o.

NDDC projects are not really FG projects but since the President appoint who becomes the members and directors or chairmen there. It is erroneous assume what ever project carried out by the board is a FG project. See, NDDC is funded by the 9 oil producing states and multinational oil companies with the FG to provide 15%. But, since the inception of OBJ till date, the FG is yet to release or fund her thus owing the commission almost 1trillion naira.

Since the centre still call the shot on.NDDC, the state government not loyal to the centre can't do anything. Even the members are drafted from the ruling party. Is sad to see the FG name NDDC projects which is funded by the oil producing states as her project

To me, NDDC is another ATM to PDP god-fathers in Niger Delta. Their substandard project speaks volume of them. The only project NDDC have done I will compliment them is a hostel inside UST campus bar that they are useless. They can't even do Igwurita- Ochokocho- Etche road for years now, what of Elele-Imo road? If you come my community you will see several abandon projects by them. Is sad, that same them complaining of poor funding are the ones building mansions and changing fleet of cars.
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
phantom, work is going on gradually at Trans-Kalabari road, Ombo Isokiariari just finish the sand filling of last year. They started from Tombia axis close to Bukuma, Degema LGA (not Buguma) 10mins away by water from Rumulomeni. I don't know if they are done with the bridge that crosses from Ogbakiri to Tombia. I will find out from a reliable source cos Kalabari peeps here on NL are usually anti-Amaechi, they won't say the truth.

Meanwhile, Rivogo just completed the last bridge to Kalibiama (Opobo) at the on going Unity road. So is 6km remaining to Opobo Main town with just little culverts here and there.

This is the Rainbow construction so far.

Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
more.

Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
more..

Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
more...

Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
more...

Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
more...

Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
more..

Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by texazzpete(m): 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
EMEKA1MILLION: Oga I have no business with political propaganda, nothing concern me with APC and PDP .
My own is to expose all of u coming here to post nonsense and mislead those misleadable grin grin

Please learn to flee from foolish thoughts. Even if you have misgivings about the monorail project, to label the ambitious work being carried out in the woji/trans-amadi/slaughter axes of the state as 'nonsense' is just plain stupidity.

The quality of the work seems very good, and the completed project will bring relief to tens of thousands of taxpayers. Please keep your focus on areas you think the Governor has derailed. Thanks
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Terrorists Seen Heading To Abuja From Kogi State (Video, Picture) / BREAKING News::Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address / Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.