Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

First Families Of The World.(pics) - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / First Families Of The World.(pics) (80296 Views)

Can't We Just Get Married Without Involving Families? / First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) / Top 10 Most Important Nigerian Families Of The 21st Century (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by IloveGH: 3:41am On Jul 26, 2014
peppyluv02: The woman doesnt seem so smart and intelligent. Watched her on the news yesterday and she was reading out her speech like a learner. That was when I knew those gholly wood actors are faking most of their accent! Nurse ko ness ni undecided

@ bolded

How could you say such a thing when your first lady is Patience Jonathan shocked shocked shocked

Wonders shall never end ooo! grin grin grin
Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by DANIELSITOABASI(m): 3:47am On Jul 26, 2014
Symphony007: FIRST FAMILY OF THE UNITED KINGDOM.
The cameron's.
is this a n uclear or extended family?
Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by musiwa93: 4:16am On Jul 26, 2014
cool sad

2 Likes

Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by jones9ice: 4:19am On Jul 26, 2014
why FIRST FAMILY OF RWANDA have big ear like dis of of dem have big ear ba
Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by Nobody: 5:03am On Jul 26, 2014
___

1 Like

Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by abbakacici: 5:05am On Jul 26, 2014
Ashantiking:

Wrong, England Scotland, Wales and and Northern Ireland are not independent countries. They are regions within the United Kingdom. United Kingdom is the country
they have their own parliament and prime minister and their own constitution though almost 90% same with the other countries. yes they are not autonomous but there are independent similiar with kurd in iraq, chechenya in Russia
Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by Nobody: 5:28am On Jul 26, 2014
___

1 Like

Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by Ashantiking: 5:29am On Jul 26, 2014
abbakacici: they have their own parliament and prime minister and their own constitution though almost 90% same with the other countries. yes they are not autonomous but there are independent similiar with kurd in iraq, chechenya in Russia

No they don't have their own parliament and Cameron is the prime minister and queen Elizabeth is the queen.
Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:39am On Jul 26, 2014
Onyiido: Bad boy grin. U should be doing ur assignment now
Eeeeeeeeeeh !!! ah should be the one telling you that ..... Very funny .... Hmmm Assignment Ko, Home work ni, naso una dey downgrade for here
Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by bist: 5:49am On Jul 26, 2014
Symphony007: ROYAL FAMILY OF SWAZILAND.

More of this pls.

1 Like

Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by Edunwa302(m): 5:57am On Jul 26, 2014
Scyllapatron: @ OP - can we have more pics from Swaziland pls wink cheesy cheesy
Hahah bad guy

1 Like

Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by M4gunners: 6:47am On Jul 26, 2014
Symphony007: ROYAL FAMILY OF SWAZILAND.
Team Swaziland
Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by eduxerxes: 7:03am On Jul 26, 2014
Scyllapatron: @ OP - can we have more pics from Swaziland pls wink cheesy cheesy
hahaha, jackASS! See ur mouth. Na Booby u wan see akwaya?

1 Like

Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by M4gunners: 7:08am On Jul 26, 2014
fruityjojo: Saudi Arabia! My Goodness! No Women at all angry. I hate that country, their culture & religion that allows them treat women like inanimate objects cry cry cry
Can you imagine.Women,s are not allow to drive a Car.
Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by baltimora(f): 7:38am On Jul 26, 2014
Symphony007: FIRST FAMILY OF MEXICO.
The pena nieto's

This controversial ass family..
Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by JEITO: 7:53am On Jul 26, 2014
Scyllapatron: Ghana first lady dey bleach grin grin grin
na. Ghana get d black award na. So if u see any fair ghanian, apart frm those half cast like Nadia buari, van vicker, majid michael and d others make u kw say na bleaching things.

1 Like

Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by ibrews: 8:00am On Jul 26, 2014
The best thing to do for all the Ghanaians on this forum like Ashantiking and iloveGH is to just ignore them...they re just to dumb!
person dumb and u dey tell am say make he no die,no be dumbness go kill am befr?
Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by ibrews: 8:02am On Jul 26, 2014
JEITO: na. Ghana get d black award na. So if u see any fair ghanian, apart frm those half cast like Nadia buari, van vicker, majid michael and d others make u kw say na bleaching things.
dis 4Fuucking Ghanaians are so black, they can leave footprints on charcoals!
Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by ladyfeli(f): 8:07am On Jul 26, 2014
frank043: That's cool...do you mind a PM?
No p
Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by tuffgongjo(m): 8:10am On Jul 26, 2014
abbakacici: United Arab Emirates
where is the woman that gave birth to them?
Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by evea: 8:13am On Jul 26, 2014
[quote author=Symphony007]ROYAL FAMILY OF SWAZILAND.[/quote

wait wait wait. I go open my breast as a 1st lady 4 d citizens 2 b looking
Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by JEITO: 8:38am On Jul 26, 2014
Wow kenyans and rwandas, are closely related o.

Abego dis mugabe's childrn are frm his no what wife? Smtime u nid to specify.

Zuuuuumma! See wives evrywia, no space 2fix his childrn. Badt guy! No wonda d 1st wife dey vex.

Morocco nice attire.

British with their large royal family wit evry cousin, uncle, niece a potential heir to d throne eventhough some are 50places away frm it.

Hmm! Australia have a dog as a member of the 1st family.

Beautiful black American family.

President christina The iron lady of Argentina.

No woman for the royal family of saudi arabia?

Thailand! Even to the grandfather sef.

This swazi king sef. Im own no be here o! Na every year e dey marry new wife.

The best of the pack is........President GEJ and the first family of Nigeria till 2019.
Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by tuffgongjo(m): 9:20am On Jul 26, 2014
Ashantiking:

Wrong, England Scotland, Wales and and Northern Ireland are not independent countries. They are regions within the United Kingdom. United Kingdom is the country
I think are they independent of one another to some extent.
Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by Onyiido: 9:38am On Jul 26, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: Eeeeeeeeeeh !!! ah should be the one telling you that ..... Very funny .... Hmmm Assignment Ko, Home work ni, naso una dey downgrade for here
Lol lipsrsealed
Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by makzeze: 9:41am On Jul 26, 2014
First family

Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:18am On Jul 26, 2014
Onyiido: Lol lipsrsealed
Happy Weekend Ni!! Xo whatsup?
Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 26, 2014
The fact that some silly Nigerians choose to insult their president and his wife doesn't make them worse than other leaders. You can't tell me all ghanians love their president. The fact remains that,I watched your 1st lady on TV reading her speech like a nursery pupil,PEJ is better than her.
She proved you people are faking most of your accent because she wasn't speaking that way. PEJ is more powerful and more successful than your 1stlady.

IloveGH:

@ bolded

How could you say such a thing when your first lady is Patience Jonathan shocked shocked shocked

Wonders shall never end ooo! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by Onyiido: 10:58am On Jul 26, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: Happy Weekend Ni!! Xo whatsup?
Am good. How u too?
Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by mytym(m): 11:04am On Jul 26, 2014
Symphony007: FIRST FAMILY OF RUSSIA.
The putin's

So Putin could afford a smile...its so good to have a woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by Tonetonz(f): 11:30am On Jul 26, 2014
Symphony007: give the people what they want!!
so why do we crucify women who flaunt their boobies... see these ones smirking to the cameras,21st century.. my love for the Obamas tho especially malia
Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by Ashantiking: 11:38am On Jul 26, 2014
ibrews: dis 4Fuucking Ghanaians are so black, they can leave footprints on charcoals!

Why do you think we are called the black stars. We are proud to black. Nigerians can continue bleaching their skin. Cancer will take care of them soon is enough. Imagine a country where 70% bleach their skin.

3 Likes

Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by Ashantiking: 11:40am On Jul 26, 2014
ibrews: The best thing to do for all the Ghanaians on this forum like Ashantiking and iloveGH is to just ignore them...they re just to dumb!
person dumb and u dey tell am say make he no die,no be dumbness go kill am befr?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS2PCPKomCc

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? / My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.