Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

First Families Of The World.(pics) - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / First Families Of The World.(pics) (80329 Views)

Can't We Just Get Married Without Involving Families? / First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) / Top 10 Most Important Nigerian Families Of The 21st Century (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by Navyblizz(f): 11:40am On Jul 26, 2014
Ashantiking:

Why do you think we are called the black stars. We are proud to black. Nigerians can continue bleaching their skin. Cancer will take care of them soon is enough. Imagine a country where 70% bleach their skin.
big lie
Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by Ashantiking: 11:43am On Jul 26, 2014
Navyblizz: big lie

Which one is a lie? Continue bleaching your skin.
Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by AbujaBlue: 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
Symphony007: FIRST FAMILY OF FRANCE.
The holland's.

As President Hollande split from his wife, he must be the only single dad from this list!

1 Like

Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by stexsy(m): 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
abbakacici: united kingdom is not a country is country of countries it consist of 4 different independent sovereign contries (England, wales, scotland and northern ireland) while Britain is not a country or political entity is just mare geographical location ( England, wales, scotland ) excluding Ireland because it is located in different Island. while British isle include both Republic of ireland and northern ireland
thanks bro but pls elaborate more. Pls

1 Like

Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
Onyiido: Am good. How u too?
I am okay atleast ... Hope you having a fun filled weekend?
Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by maigemuu: 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
Symphony007: ROYAL FAMILY OF SWAZILAND.

if this is swaziland's firstlady, can we see other firstladies dressed like this to fully appraise the families?. i reserve my votes till i see others.

1 Like

Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by IloveGH: 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
peppyluv02: The fact that some silly Nigerians choose to insult their president and his wife doesn't make them worse than other leaders. You can't tell me all ghanians love their president. The fact remains that,I watched your 1st lady on TV reading her speech like a nursery pupil,PEJ is better than her.
She proved you people are faking most of your accent because she wasn't speaking that way. PEJ is more powerful and more successful than your 1stlady.

LWKMD!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Girl you are very funny, but you need to take a chill pill before you lose it! grin

BTW, I really enjoy watching Patience Jonathan’s speeches on You Tube. They are very, very impressive grin..... As a matter of fact, she beats Michelle Obama hands down. cheesy

#Team Patience for life!!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by IloveGH: 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
ibrews: dis 4Fuucking Ghanaians are so black, they can leave footprints on charcoals!

LOL!
As if Nigerians are not "so black". The fact that you bleach doesn't change what you are. Under your bleached skin, you people are still "so black"

BTW, the Igbos claim they came from Israel..... so I wonder if Yorubas came from South Sudan because the unbleached Yoruba is not different from a South Sudanese, and most of them are even darker than the S.S. people..... So stop this black this, black that nonsense. Inferiority complex at its highest!
Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by adisa204(m): 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
Symphony007: FIRST FAMILY OF NIGERIA.
The jonathan's
the boy looks like a full blown balloon
Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by Kingnonny(m): 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
love smiley tge KENYATTA'S cheesy KENYA family sad
Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by abbakacici: 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
stexsy: thanks bro but pls elaborate more. Pls
just wtach this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNu8XDBSn10
Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by pymseun: 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
that picture of new Zealand is not accurate
Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by BlackHuman(m): 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
Symphony007: FIRST FAMILY OF RUSSIA.
The putin's
#Boss Putin...

1 Like

Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by Onyiido: 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: I am okay atleast ... Hope you having a fun filled weekend?
I am, thanks. Same to u
Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by Imoy(m): 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
Asemo11: oboy dat jona pikin fat oh same with mugabu's son i jos day wonder how many times does dudes day chop a day

i jos love d keeyantas
infact i day eye him daugther
abeg who get her 2go username
Hahahaha, ur mumuness no get part 2

1 Like

Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by ibrews: 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
IloveGH:

LOL!
As if Nigerians are not "so black". The fact that you bleach doesn't change what you are. Under your bleached skin, you people are still "so black"

BTW, the Igbos claim they came from Israel..... so I wonder if Yorubas came from South Sudan because the unbleached Yoruba is not different from a South Sudanese, and most of them are even darker than the S.S. people..... So stop this black this, black that nonsense. Inferiority complex at its highest!

Ode...and this is coming from someone that has never been to Nigeria.... Get outta my face!
Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by Kelewele(m): 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
ibrews: The best thing to do for all the Ghanaians on this forum like Ashantiking and iloveGH is to just ignore them...they re just to dumb!
person dumb and u dey tell am say make he no die,no be dumbness go kill am befr?
Go to hell you stinking ape.

1 Like

Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by jakiedudu(m): 12:30am On Jul 27, 2014
I Smell... Why is my family not listed? angry
Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by tranxo(m): 12:34am On Jul 27, 2014
Symphony007: FIRST FAMILY OF SOUTH AFRICA.
The zuma's.
Mama Zuma is not happy oooo

Re: First Families Of The World.(pics) by DaimlerBen(m): 6:30am On Jul 27, 2014
Is it me or does Mugabe's little son look like Mase?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes / "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.