Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

What Is D Worst Response You've Heard To A Proposal(will U Marry Me?) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is D Worst Response You've Heard To A Proposal(will U Marry Me?) (881 Views)

Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard.. / What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... / The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is D Worst Response You've Heard To A Proposal(will U Marry Me?) by stormybucci(m): 9:29am On Jul 25, 2014
what is d worst response u guys have heard or told sum1to d proposal word
"will u marry me"
Re: What Is D Worst Response You've Heard To A Proposal(will U Marry Me?) by heatmeup(f): 9:39am On Jul 25, 2014
stormybucci: what is d worst response u guys have heard or told sum1to d proposal word
"will u marry me"
i told him he is rushing me and i don't think am ready.pitied him though but i said the truth
Re: What Is D Worst Response You've Heard To A Proposal(will U Marry Me?) by stormybucci(m): 9:48am On Jul 25, 2014
heatmeup: i told him he is rushing me and i don't think am ready.pitied him though but i said the truth
ha ha it's unfair oooo btw i thought girls wanted 2 get married nw so hw ur own take different na
Re: What Is D Worst Response You've Heard To A Proposal(will U Marry Me?) by heatmeup(f): 10:31am On Jul 25, 2014
stormybucci: ha ha it's unfair oooo btw i thought girls wanted 2 get married nw so hw ur own take different na
cos i was not sure of him he is still promiscous
Re: What Is D Worst Response You've Heard To A Proposal(will U Marry Me?) by stormybucci(m): 10:37am On Jul 25, 2014
heatmeup: cos i was not sure of him he is still promiscous
his still promiscuous?? nd he wanna get engaged?? d guy is crazy... maybe he wanna secure his future with u so he won't have problems wen he's through with his fornication
Re: What Is D Worst Response You've Heard To A Proposal(will U Marry Me?) by heatmeup(f): 10:39am On Jul 25, 2014
stormybucci: his still promiscuous?? nd he wanna get engaged?? d guy is crazy... maybe he wanna secure his future with u so he won't have problems wen he's through with his fornication
imagine so its a no no for me
Re: What Is D Worst Response You've Heard To A Proposal(will U Marry Me?) by dyttt: 10:47am On Jul 25, 2014
no
said no severally and i end up breaking up

still baffles me how come i said yes and married

marriage scares the shiiii outta me bt its bn going good sha
Re: What Is D Worst Response You've Heard To A Proposal(will U Marry Me?) by MaziOmenuko: 10:54am On Jul 25, 2014
Hmm... Generally, you should be sure the girl ain't gonna say no before popping the question; vis a viz dating for a long time, understanding the chemistry, making light talks about marriage like; how many kids would u love to have, do u think I can be the man of your dreams if we're to get married? What ring size do u wear? Etc.

From the responses, you would know how deep the river is.
Re: What Is D Worst Response You've Heard To A Proposal(will U Marry Me?) by buchostags(m): 10:59am On Jul 25, 2014
ddnt quite say no just pointed out expertly d areas wch am nt quite ready @...i ddnt take it lightly initially but played out later guess tht ws God orchestrating salvation 4 me
Re: What Is D Worst Response You've Heard To A Proposal(will U Marry Me?) by buchostags(m): 11:01am On Jul 25, 2014
fyi gals always knws whn its in ur hrt to marry em...its wired in em
Re: What Is D Worst Response You've Heard To A Proposal(will U Marry Me?) by Oxone(m): 11:17am On Jul 25, 2014
MaziOmenuko: Hmm... Generally, you should be sure the girl ain't gonna say no before popping the question; vis a viz dating for a long time, understanding the chemistry, making light talks about marriage like; how many kids would u love to have, do u think I can be the man of your dreams if we're to get married? What ring size do u wear? Etc.

Once you start making light talks like the above, you lose the element of surprise which is the key thing in every proposal.

There's no way to be sure man, just read in between the lines and hope for the best!

1 Like

Re: What Is D Worst Response You've Heard To A Proposal(will U Marry Me?) by Gifted4all(m): 11:40am On Jul 25, 2014
Yes i will marry you because of ur range rover sport.

1 Like

Re: What Is D Worst Response You've Heard To A Proposal(will U Marry Me?) by angela98(f): 11:54am On Jul 25, 2014
Oh baby am so happy, sorry I can't decide now hold on let me ask my mother shocked

1 Like

Re: What Is D Worst Response You've Heard To A Proposal(will U Marry Me?) by stormybucci(m): 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
MaziOmenuko: Hmm... Generally, you should be sure the girl ain't gonna say no before popping the question; vis a viz dating for a long time, understanding the chemistry, making light talks about marriage like; how many kids would u love to have, do u think I can be the man of your dreams if we're to get married? What ring size do u wear? Etc.

wow!!!!! bro mazi commented on my thread... dats a good luck sign
Re: What Is D Worst Response You've Heard To A Proposal(will U Marry Me?) by stormybucci(m): 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
Gifted4all: Yes i will marry you because of ur range rover sport.
are u 4 real??
Re: What Is D Worst Response You've Heard To A Proposal(will U Marry Me?) by stormybucci(m): 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
angela98: Oh baby am so happy, sorry I can't decide now hold on let me ask my mother shocked
lol...were u d 1 dat said dis? if i were 2 be d guy i would 4get abt being engaged 2 u
Re: What Is D Worst Response You've Heard To A Proposal(will U Marry Me?) by angela98(f): 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
stormybucci: lol...were u d 1 dat said dis? if i were 2 be d guy i would 4get abt being engaged 2 u
nope am not the one who said it. My cousin told me about his girlfriend responds when he proposed to her. Cheeky isn't it?

1 Like

Re: What Is D Worst Response You've Heard To A Proposal(will U Marry Me?) by stormybucci(m): 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
angela98: nope am not the one who said it. My cousin told me about his girlfriend responds when he proposed to her. Cheeky isn't it?
she is worse than dat... menn i can imagine ur cousin's anguish wen dat childish gf of his gave him dat response
Re: What Is D Worst Response You've Heard To A Proposal(will U Marry Me?) by Gifted4all(m): 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
stormybucci: are u 4 real??

very real

(1) (Reply)

Best 5 Older Women Dating Sites | Top 5 Age Gap Dating Sites / 3 Types Of Girls You Must Never Date / Guys Vs Ladies Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.