Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,677 members, 7,840,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

When Pets Turns Thieves.. - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / When Pets Turns Thieves.. (19801 Views)

What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? / Role of Pets in a Family. / Some Unusual Nigerian Pets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by bonechamberlain(m): 6:33am On Jul 26, 2014
u guys are funny and barbaric killing an animal that can't reason like a human, what do u mean stole a jean? does it have a gun y don't u guys take away the jean from the dog and return it to the owner, you guys just killed an innocent animal, u guys should be put in prison because its pple like u that would lynch an innocent Nigerian and burn that person alive. that animal was a fantastic creature that has no control over its action and was misused by its owner. the owner should be beaten not the lovely dog. Nigerians would continue to behave like homo habilis

8 Likes

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by johnwarax(m): 6:34am On Jul 26, 2014
You trained a dog to steal and you never gave the dog a mask to disguise itself. Na Kunzu loose guard.

1 Like

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by condralbede(m): 6:35am On Jul 26, 2014
No calabar man for that una compound after d lynching?

1 Like

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by lebesgue(m): 6:37am On Jul 26, 2014
bonechamberlain: u guys are funny and barbaric killing an animal that can't reason like a human, what do u mean stole a jean? does it have a gun y don't u guys take away the jean from the dog and return it to the owner, you guys just killed an innocent animal, u guys should be put in prison because its pple like u that would lynch an innocent Nigerian and burn that person alive. that animal was a fantastic creature that has no control over its action and was misused by its owner. the owner should be beaten not the lovely dog. Nigerians would continue to behave like homo habilis

Bros, do you eat meat or chicken?

2 Likes

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by RayMcBlue(m): 6:41am On Jul 26, 2014
Dog Cruelty 101. Killing the dog is not only inhumane but foolish, cuz the unfortunate dog was only respecting the wishes of it's master. How can you kill something that cannot think on it's own? Africans and their primitive ways...

3 Likes

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Daniel058(m): 6:42am On Jul 26, 2014
From pet to thief then to meat..no offence at all
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by point5: 6:44am On Jul 26, 2014
Kunzy is mad and mad is Kunzy..kunzymaddog

3 Likes

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Odunharry(m): 6:48am On Jul 26, 2014
teeo: In OlX voice SELL IT to a calabar man grin
confirm..or make d pet go sleep with police 4 sell..2days without food
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by BlueBase: 6:49am On Jul 26, 2014
Na lie jor

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by tuffgongjo(m): 6:53am On Jul 26, 2014
Everything that you have reflects who you really are.
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 26, 2014
Odunharry:
confirm..or make d pet go sleep with police 4 sell..2days without food

Na so
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by JurassicPark: 6:54am On Jul 26, 2014
Why dem no get the mind to lynch the dog when him oga dey around? Abi dem dey fear "kunzy"?

"Kunzy" will probably get another dog and train it to kidnap for ransom and to revenge for maddog's death grin grin

#superstory

2 Likes

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Uwakuwak(f): 7:02am On Jul 26, 2014
404 special
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Sexytemi(f): 7:03am On Jul 26, 2014
Am so looking for poison to kill the dogs in my estate, the dogs are so dirty, they come to our flats and scatter our dustbins, and poo around without burying it, the worst was when they enter my dustbin and brought out a used pad and started tearing, it was so annoying o, bt luckily, noone was there to see it, I quickly cleaned it up after throwing a stone, but they espcaped it o, we'av gone to report to their owner, instead of saying she'll tie them down, she said they always poo in her living room, so we shouldn't be angry, since then we'av planning on how to kill even if it's one of dem, so that she can learn how to care for her dogs o.

2 Likes

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by yinkuscious(m): 7:08am On Jul 26, 2014
emperortony: Interesting story about the mad dog, abeg after them roast the Dog alive, wetin come happen to the meat grin
who go chop Mad dog? Except the person that is mad and want to continue to be mad
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 26, 2014
lol.Hate the part where he was lynched.Indeed terrible.My dog doesnt steal but bet me that dog understands me better than anyone.She can play with my purse filled with naira,she can take it out with her teeth and et al but she know say if she tear am i go kill am.She understands perfectly well that i dont joke with money.But if its my novel...

2 Likes

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by lawrenceunaa: 7:28am On Jul 26, 2014
emperortony: Interesting story about the mad dog, abeg after them roast the Dog alive, wetin come happen to the meat grin
may be a calabar man buy am
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by ayukdaboss(m): 7:30am On Jul 26, 2014
englishmart: When pets turns thieves.
Turns ko?
Turn Ni?

SPOT ON!!
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Odika1: 7:36am On Jul 26, 2014
I'll be right back.*runs to our backyard,cuts down an unripe plantain*,ehen where is the dog's dead body?it will make a delicious 404.

1 Like

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by myspnigeria: 7:45am On Jul 26, 2014
lovely article
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by shevon: 7:46am On Jul 26, 2014
Smartsyn: hmm

when a pet turn thief, then we should switch to plan B and that is reminding them that they're still meat..

I don't eat dog meat though
Keep eating animals and forget there is Ebola virus running amok. Abi you weren't informed too? Contunu.

2 Likes

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Danhumprey: 7:48am On Jul 26, 2014
This is just heartless nau! Lynching a dog,an innocent animal that merely doing what it was told to do? Why not lynch the real suspect,the dog owner?
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 26, 2014
Sooooo, they tortured and killed the dog because of the actions of it's owner. Classic Nigeria.
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by gaburiel(m): 7:53am On Jul 26, 2014

5 Likes

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by ichidodo: 7:57am On Jul 26, 2014
I love dags,they are truly man's best friend,dags....

2 Likes

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 26, 2014
wetin hapun to the owner na only the dog una kill una don see meat una too na thief join the dog

1 Like

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by IdomaLikita: 8:07am On Jul 26, 2014
Carolinee: My dog (murphy) sneaked into my kitchen and was really licking the pot of soup(ofe onugbu) I specially prepared for my dad..( A new soup o!)..he's quite big...I've neva been so upset like that b4....nevertheless he's still my fav.

What do you expect from an Ekuks?
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 26, 2014
and peple proudly state how they murdered an animal that has done nothing to them....I no blame una...come and try my pit and lets see if you will have any arm left
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Kunzu(m): 8:16am On Jul 26, 2014
@Op, I no fit laff
#but wait, dat guy is bearing kunzu-------na wa oooo
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by macsika: 8:39am On Jul 26, 2014
What! there's no nudity in this story!
#eye one two four Q#
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Kossyne(m): 8:42am On Jul 26, 2014
Carolinee: My dog (murphy) sneaked into my kitchen and was really licking the pot of soup(ofe onugbu) I specially prepared for my dad..( A new soup o!)..he's quite big...I've neva been so upset like that b4....nevertheless he's still my fav.

So what happened to the soup?....

I don't joke with bitterleaf soup oooo....
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 26, 2014
Kossyne:

So what happened to the soup?....

I don't joke with bitterleaf soup oooo....

It became his...a full pot of soup..Chai!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) / The Dilemma Of Veterinary Medicine In Nigeria. / Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.