Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

When Pets Turns Thieves.. - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / When Pets Turns Thieves.. (19812 Views)

What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? / Role of Pets in a Family. / Some Unusual Nigerian Pets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Kossyne(m): 8:51am On Jul 26, 2014
What they did to that dog was heartless, come and try it with my cat. I have a thing for cats. They re just so cute and tender.
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Kossyne(m): 8:57am On Jul 26, 2014
Carolinee:
It became his...a full pot of soup..Chai!

Well the crime is pardonable. My cat once ate my breakfast (Indomie with sardine and fried egg) and I was very hungry after my morning work-out. I wanted to shout but only the look on its face melted my heart. I have to manage with bread and water. But if na my Brother, I go kill am.
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 26, 2014
Kunzu: @Op, I no fit laff
#but wait, dat guy is bearing kunzu-------na wa oooo
I dan catch the owner! See am! gringringringrin
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Anugod(f): 9:14am On Jul 26, 2014
My dog used to steal ehn. I remember one day when it went to my neighbour's house and stole their baby's pant.
Spread clothes on the clothesline and be sure to find them on the ground almost immediately, and if it's not your lucky day, you might have to search for miles before you find the clothes.
Jack was fun and stubborn...until he died. cry

1 Like

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Atk1nson(m): 9:20am On Jul 26, 2014
YoursGEJ: This story sounds suspicious...from the Kunzu name to level of dog training that you claim. Training dogs is an elaborate and expensive process which only trained professionals successfully perform. Just my 2 cents
not true, our dog can do some of those (like fetch, pursue,kills rats and lays it at a particular area and it has a place it defecates) with very little training of which none was professional and some it developed by itself. It's very plausible bro.

5 Likes

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by JEITO: 9:28am On Jul 26, 2014
I wonder why the gate men are always hausas(and they always have kiosk where they sell cigarette, biscuit and sweets) while the house boys are always Akwa Ibomitesundecided

4 Likes

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by JEITO: 9:32am On Jul 26, 2014
Vikkiboi: pictures or AdontBelieveIt
na una dey put person for trouble. Bomb dey blast, bullet dey spray, fire dey burn, una go dey ask eye witness for pishure.

1 Like

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 26, 2014
afreekah:

I HATE YOU PEOPLE FOR DOING THAT TO THE POOR CREATURE, THERE ARE MANY ALTERNATIVES AND THE DOG IS NOT THE REAL THEIF, BELIEVE ME, YOU ARE YET TO CATCH THE REAL BARAWO angry angry

Ya.......so bad to be so heartless to an animal. In islam which I know..if u even want to kill an animal..it must not be sick, also d animal must not see d knife or be hungry or scared. D killing must be so swift and quick dat d pain will be over in literally minutes. Not dis wicked slow death dey gave this dog

1 Like

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by arvinsloane(m): 10:13am On Jul 26, 2014
**in a typical akwa ibom man voice** mbok bring the dogk meatd come here o
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 26, 2014
Kossyne:

Well the crime is pardonable. My cat once ate my breakfast (Indomie with sardine and fried egg) and I was very hungry after my morning work-out. I wanted to shout but only the look on its face melted my heart. I have to manage with bread and water. But if na my Brother, I go kill am.
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by stpat1(m): 10:15am On Jul 26, 2014
Awww but lynching the poor dog was barbaric and insensitive of you guys.
Dogs can be so endearing when raised in the right environment. Way back when I was younger, we had a pure white dog. She never takes food from anyone apart from members of my family (Not even from neighbours).
If no one is home and it starts raining, she goes to the line and gets the clothes (one after the other) and drop them at the balcony (but be sure you'll have to wash them again cos of course she'll have to drag them on the ground). Tell him to get you your shoe and he's off to get it (he knows what belongs to each member of the family), all you need do is just talk to him and you can be sure he understands 90% of what you said.

You dare not quarrel or play roughly with any of us when she is around, cos you have her to contend with.
she has her own small couch in the living room where she lounges. She even had her puppies in the bedroom before I transferred them to their cage. Very cute puppies.

I miss her so much and growing up with her as a member of the family was fun all the way. we had her for almost 10 yrs.

4 Likes

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 26, 2014
Kossyne:

grin cheesy
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by adedayourt(m): 10:18am On Jul 26, 2014
So wherez the picshow
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by dsmooth1(m): 10:22am On Jul 26, 2014
Here goes anoda super storyy.....bak to ma transistor radio..eyin eyinbo ewa fun mi ni visa
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Engrr(m): 10:22am On Jul 26, 2014
No Calabar people around?
.....jst asking!!!!
himkers:

Norin grin
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 26, 2014
Our pet, a dog named Amina grin used to patrol the kitchen like it's none of her business. Sometimes, targeting soup and stew ingredients cheesy cheesy cheesy and if we're careless and unwatchful, Amina will cart away her stolen goods. grin grin grin. She'll in turn be flogged and punished. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 26, 2014
I just remember "Monkey thieves" on National Geographic.

1 Like

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by idu1(m): 10:54am On Jul 26, 2014
Kunzu: @Op, I no fit laff
#but wait, dat guy is bearing kunzu-------na wa oooo
abi na u
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 26, 2014
Cats are the worst. They sneak everywhere. Even the narrowest corner just to sneak something away into holes. grin
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by dhamstar(m): 11:21am On Jul 26, 2014
This is amazing! Why are you romancing a dog when strong healthy men are out there? # Wonders shall never cease!:p:p
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 26, 2014
himkers: [size=12pt]
To cut the story, The Dog was eventually lynched by our compound mates. It was a horrible sight to behold. The dog was sedated, tied, beaten with sticks and rods and was burnt with petrol while it was still alive.

The gut-wrenching bestiality of man! Why didn't they just give d dog a quick death? Devil sef go dey see some human acts and spray himself with holy water for protection. Well, if they can do it 2 their fellow man, then what's a dog?

1 Like

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by MykLANNY(m): 11:51am On Jul 26, 2014
[quote author=Vikkiboi]pictures or AdontBelieveIt[/You dont have to or do you?]
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Kenny4lyfe(m): 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
grin Reminds me of a sly cat who steals our fish me and my brothers wan use smoke garri (smoked titus fish oh!) some 17 years ago (the cat does that everytime we buy smoked titus fish). The cat will sneak into our kitchen, steal the fish and we'll then find the nylon and the fish bones out side.
To cut the long story short...
My older brother, enraged by the cat one day, caught her and tied her up to a pole in the back yard and told us that whenever we wanna throw dirty water away we should throw it on the cat.
That was how the little pussycat freezed to death (meanwhile, it belonged to a feared old granny in the village). grin undecided

2 Likes

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
He who pays the piper dictates the tune kunzu is the real thief, mad was just a victim doing the masters bidding as an animal does not know the difference between right and wrong........
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Babalegba(m): 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
himkers: During my second year in the university, a guy named Kunzu in my compound had a Dog pet named 'Mad,' he trained it soo well that the Dog understands virtually all dog commands and even some human codes.

Mad can roll balls, spread mat on the floor (to lie on it), and the best of it all, Mad always digs the earth to defeacate and covers it afterwards. It was amazing and awesome to behold MAD do all those tricks.

Kunzu became soo obsessed with his dog, that he began to teach the dogs crazy things e.g: running after 'beautiful' ladies just to make them soo scared (kunzu will order the dog back after he's done laughing). Even though Mad never bites anyone, the harm he caused soo many ladies made the dog became notorious in our hood. We started calling the dog "Mad Dog."

Kunzu graduated from teaching the canine how to chase and scare off ladies to teaching him how to steal stuffs and brings same to him (kunzu). Mad Dog started stealing stuffs from us; He also stole things on many occassions from Aminu, Our gate keeper who had a little kiosk that services our compound and the neighbourhood.

There was a time (if na lie, make I quench) I witnessed mad-dog steal a jean baggy short that was hung outside to dry; He took the same short to kunzu and till today, kunzu never returned the short to the owner.

To cut the story, The Dog was eventually lynched by our compound mates. It was a horrible sight to behold. The dog was sedated, tied, beaten with sticks and rods and was burnt with petrol while it was still alive. Kunzu wasn't aware as he was off to town for his weekend leaving the Dog behind.

A once intelligent, cute and nice dog later became the notorious and merciless Mad-Dog. If your Dog has the extra ability to perform some wonderful tasks, please never abuse those abilities else, your Dog (or any other pet for that matter) may end up the way of Mad Dog. I've also seen some hausa guys (no offence pls) sent their monkey pets to steal monies, fruits and any other things from passers-by; Pets are not to be turned to thieves. Never abuse the right of your pets and Never turn your pet to an illegal money spinner. Be wise!

This is a true life story and it all happened in Gwagwalada, Abuja.

. Neanderthal savages
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
JEITO cry:
na una dey put person for trouble. Bomb dey blast, bullet dey spray, fire dey burn, una go dey ask eye witness for pishure.
u dey mind them cheesy grin sad
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
smoothsk: He who pays the piper dictates the tune kunzu is the real thief, mad was just a victim doing the masters bidding as an animal does not know the difference between right and wrong........
My thoughts, too.
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by uzoexcel(m): 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
so many dog threads on nairaland nowadays

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) / The Dilemma Of Veterinary Medicine In Nigeria. / Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.