Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman (36261 Views)

Troops Arrest Boko Haram Logistic Elements & Kids Wearing Their New Uniform(pics / 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky / Male Suicide Bomber Disguised As Female Arrested In Chad - See Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by canalily(m): 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
ignis: Our security agents are really trying....
Thank God the idiot is caught...
...are you a type of rock?
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by aryzgreat: 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
useless aboki angry angry angry

slaughter the ram, no tym wasting!

Boko are rams
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
C as d guy b self
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by canalily(m): 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
Janeify: And these people are always malnourished,ugly and dirty...i cry when i see pictures of rams killing Gods wonderful creature because of their selfish reasons.

I love both religion,but mai the killing and bombing end for north ooo
...hav u been with them b4?
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by VantagePoint: 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
They won't get anything out of him.
We need to fly in Jack Bauer

2 Likes

Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by kobonaire(m): 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
Did he have a bomb on him? For all we know he may have been a cross dresser at the wrong place and wrong time.

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by mikeobk(m): 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
Emmanuelbruno: Yesterday's news today.
I smell a rat.
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by Toktee(m): 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
The army should not hand him over to police,else they will kill him and claim that he wanted to escape.
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by Toktee(m): 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
The guy resemble BEAF abi na sincear9ja.
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by jude33084(m): 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
Well, what I have read I don't think the guy was involved. There are a lot of gay prostitute in Kaduna. Maybe the has walked astray grin
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by Janetozi(f): 7:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
Akshow: And how has d south south that is ruling better life of d masses?

Is it thru d removal of subsidy? Political witch hunt? Anti masses policies? Uni, poly, fce strike, rise in unemployment and d melee of the immigration recruitment that till date no one is punished? Is it thru the fear we have whenever we are at church, market, school or any crowded place? Perhaps its cos of the over two hundred kidnap gal, 97 slain yobe fgc student, thousands that have died to this insurgents that Gej has better d lives of the masses.

Until Nigerians see past tribal and ethnic lines and vote for a man that is man enough to rule us, we will continue to waddle in this insecurities and problems. And goin by the support of gej from d south and south east, we are still in a one chance bus.

I don't bloody care if the next president is a xtian or muslim, urhobo or idoma, from east or west, from d minority or majority, we need someone that has d qualities and will to move us forward. Enough of incompetence and mediocrity nuff said!
or woman that is woman enough to rule us. Let them give women a chance jare.
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by jude33084(m): 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
aryzgreat: useless aboki angry angry angry

slaughter the ram, no tym wasting!

Boko are rams

BOKO ARE RAMS Nice concept wink
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by meforyou1(m): 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
Living in the same habitat with almajiris is lord lugard's greatest undoing to igbos

2 Likes

Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by meforyou1(m): 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
kobonaire: Did he have a bomb on him? For all we know he may have been a cross dresser at the wrong place and wrong time.
just shut d hell up, heartless boko sympathiser
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by Amuga(f): 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
I hate commenting on a thread like this because of APC&PDP E warriors. On a secound thought, hope this guy is not a DAN-DAUDU? We have them here in kaduna, but its just that most of them dont put on bra,you still see them on their trousers but they tie wrapper on it.
someone wrote on this thread that she was sent a joke about a ibo man trying to escape from the hausa's dressed in female attire, last i check there was no religious crisis on the day we had that bomb blast, so what was he doing dressed that way. Both muslim and christain are in kawo and everyone dresses the way they want.
But whosoever is doing this act of wickedness, God's judgement is coming speedily.

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by Janetozi(f): 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
Maybe the guy wants to go and visit his girl friend, dressing like a woman to deceive the girl's father or mother. Chaii!!! He must be regretting his action

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by JEITO: 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
Blame it on madara sukurdie and lope
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by leofab(f): 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
berem: I thought some PDP e-rats said the bomb blast was stage managed by Buhari himself to seek for pity? undecided

Nawao!!
and so? Even if it was masterminded, shouldn't people execute it? Or you expect ghosts to execute it because it was arranged by Buhari. Let's see where the investigation goes.

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by leofab(f): 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
Boko Haram + Ebola virus = (Future Nigeria)
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by godG: 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
Decibel: Dividends of Hijab lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You are part of the problem of this country, sir. I'm sorry.

The fact that someone used Hijab to perpetrate an evil act doesn't mean every user of Hijab is evil. The fact that some pastors are corrupt doesn't mean all are.

Are you now telling me that all those that use Hijab should desist from using it? There will always be a Judas, don't forget. It's high time we desisted from all these jaundiced views about what we represent for the love of Nigeria.

Any-day, anytime, I stand for Christ but not by forcing what I believe on anyone or by laying claim to absolute truth. If I preach Christ and you turn me down, it is your choice. We all are what we are by choice.

When we learn to respect what we believe, we will mutually co-exist.
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
Decibel: Dividends of Hijab lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
i don't think u nid someone 2 teach u hw 2 blame correctly and conceal ur want of enviable knowledge
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by Decibel: 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
godG:

You are part of the problem of this country, sir. I'm sorry.

The fact that someone used Hijab to perpetrate an evil act doesn't mean every user of Hijab is evil. The fact that some pastors are corrupt doesn't mean all are.

Are you now telling me that all those that use Hijab should desist from using it? There will always be a Judas, don't forget. It's high time we desisted from all these jaundiced views about what we represent for the love of Nigeria.

Any-day, anytime, I stand for Christ but not by forcing what I believe on them or by laying claim to absolute truth. If I preach Christ and you turn me down, it is your choice. We all are what we are by choice. When we learn to respect what we believe, we will mutually co-exist.
well as you can see...

Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by Wale112(m): 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by Decibel: 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
Tazmode: i don't think u nid someone 2 teach u hw 2 blame correctly and conceal ur want of enviable knowledge
wetin consign me

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by doctokwus: 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
In d hurried bid to claim in d war,having severely battered its image,d nig army is arresting anything dat looks funny and branding same as suspects.
In Pete's sake,what makes dis guy a suspected bomber?Was any bomb detonating object found on him?Was any smell of bomb device perceived?Does his fone show any evidence of communication wt a known or perceived suspect?
Its also a shame dat some posters on nl are not questioning on what concrete basis,apart frm dressin as a woman he was arrested.
I may be wrong,but until so,I just feel he is either a gay or a crossdresser found in d wrong place,in d presence of some army men who seem to be clearly out of their depth in dealing wt issues dat confront d nigerian state.

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by todayguest(m): 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
waternogetenemy: Bit.ch a.s.s Nigga...See wat Northern rule produce.

Never again should the North be allowed to rule our Nigeria.
You're looking for trouble. I don't have where to run to.
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by kobonaire(m): 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
meforyou1: just shut d hell up, heartless boko sympathiser
I asked a question and instead of providing an answer this is your hostile response .... you are as brain-dead as many of our security operatives which is why the f'king boko run riot with ease in all the cities/villages they target.
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by san316(m): 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
The guy may just be an innocent ''dan daudu''(gay) who was goin for an AP with his boyfriend and got mixed up in the incidence. I thought Buhari was trailed by the bombers in a vehicle? How cm this one was walking. *Oya start bashing me, i don wear helmet. Pls dnt go below d belt*

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
caesaraba: What will they say now? That Buhari planned the attack on himself and then sharply gave the guy bra to wear and escape.

Chapter 1: 1st they said that the leaders and inhabitants of all the North called together a great gathering and said, ``Let us make for ourselves a terrorist group and instruct them to attack the North and only the North in order to make the Lord God of the Gejites look bad.`` ...and it was marvelous in their sight.
However, after a while, the argument seemed to have died down in some quarters.

Chapter 2: Then they said, ``Boko Haram is being sponsored by Buhari later named Buhari. ...and this spread great Joy in their lands. There was singing, dancing and rejoicing for many nights on end and the harvests were aplenty.

Chapter 3: Meanwhile the Arch-Angels and the advisers and the high priests of the Lord their God persuded Him to go into hiding for many days and nights refusing to believe news of the seizing of hand-maiden in the land of Chibok, west of the Nile until an Angel from the land of the Arabs appeared unto him, persuading him to do otherwise and the scales fell off His eyes and all around him could finally see and believe that indeed, it had happened

Then the prophet Ephraim saw all that was and all that happened and said out loud to himself, ``If the Lord God of the Gejites with all His Arch- Angels, Advisers, High Preists and the Royal Guards of the Chariots could only be so wise, how foolish could His followers and worshippers be?``
trust me, u cud have passed ur msg without being irreverent 2wards 'God'. Hw can u attribute d King of Kings to persons who r nothing b4 Him?

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by kobonaire(m): 8:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
san316: The guy may just be an innocent ''dan daudu''(gay) who was goin for an AP with his boyfriend and got mixed up in the incidence. I thought Buhari was trailed by the bombers in a vehicle? How cm this one was walking. *Oya start bashing me, i don wear helmet. Pls dnt go below d belt*
that is exactly the same thing I said and one brain dead NLer started lashing out (see post just above yours)
Re: Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman by san316(m): 8:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
The guy may just be an innocent ''dan daudu''(gay) who was goin for an AP with his boyfriend and got mixed up in the incident. I thought Buhari was trailed by the bombers in a vehicle? How cm this one was walking. *Oya start bashing me, i don wear helmet. Pls dnt go below d belt*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari / Buhari Angry As El-Rufai's Action Dents Tinubu's Peace Moves - Independent.ng / I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of His App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.