Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,328 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

My Own Theory On Buhari's Assasination Attempt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Own Theory On Buhari's Assasination Attempt (699 Views)

Read What Happened That Made Dakuku Peterside Escape Assasination Attempt(pics / $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt / Assasination Attempt On Wole Soyinka? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Own Theory On Buhari's Assasination Attempt by Saifullah01: 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
Since every body is postulating, hypothesising and theorising about the kaduna bomb blast, from the far fetched, to the incredulous and ones bordering on stupidly. I deemed it fit to put forth my own theory.

The basis of this argument that these atrocious events are perpetuated by the enemies of the north because

- nobody will kill his own people to prove any point
- the fallacious argument that Buhari and other northern leaders finance BH does not hold water, as indicated by this attempted assasination
- the assets and structures of the ruling party has remained intact in all these attacks while innocent lives and oppositions are targeted

The theory is whoever is pushing this troubles in the north or is gaining from it has failed woefully, because the plan is to turn the north against itself on a grand scale, but this hasn't happened, they've killed christains and blamed it on Muslims, they've killed Muslims and blamed it on christains, yet this two communities having fully taking up arms against themselves. So now they've resort to attacking key cleric and key opposition figures to insight riots on grand scale and that has also failed. And May Allah destroy the evil plotters and their plots.

2 Likes

Re: My Own Theory On Buhari's Assasination Attempt by djfaithy: 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
Amen.
Re: My Own Theory On Buhari's Assasination Attempt by Saifullah01: 12:51am On Jul 26, 2014
I know this will not make front page coz it's the truth
Re: My Own Theory On Buhari's Assasination Attempt by fitzmayowa: 1:18am On Jul 26, 2014
Make I spread mat here they observe...
Re: My Own Theory On Buhari's Assasination Attempt by Saifullah01: 5:28am On Jul 26, 2014
cheesy
Re: My Own Theory On Buhari's Assasination Attempt by Saifullah01: 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
I wonder why my theory hasn't reached front page, yet those calling for Buhari arrest are
Re: My Own Theory On Buhari's Assasination Attempt by usba: 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
Where is that dïseased spatum, idumouse,? Why isn't this in the front page? Seun, you must put this on: the front page else we would believe u r a biased hypocrite with no sense of dignity and fairness.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

. / Omisore Hires Prayer Squad For Osun Election. / APC Has Fraudulent Members — Ikimi; May Declare For PDP Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.