Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Natural Phenomena Showing The Oneness Of Allah (pics) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Natural Phenomena Showing The Oneness Of Allah (pics) (3202 Views)

99 Names Of Allah And Their Benefits (good For Your Prayer) / Oneness Of Worship Of Allah In Bible And Qur'an / The Essence Is Tawheed (oneness Of God) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natural Phenomena Showing The Oneness Of Allah (pics) by HAkorehdeh(m): 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
So many signs from plants, animals, and other creatures are found portraying the oneness of Allah. I'll share some of them, please add yours!

Re: Natural Phenomena Showing The Oneness Of Allah (pics) by Emessy(m): 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
Assalamu Alaikum , I want to share my life experience with all my Muslim brothers and sisters and also the unbelievers on this forum you may choose to deny the signs of Allah but Allah says he will continue showing them signs until the last day ,when i was in JSS 2 a christian friend of mine was sitting with me for lunch and he found a very strange piece of meat , he found inedible so he showed it to me , being a muslim I clearly and hurriedly understood that it was Allah's name written on it so we decide to show it to everyone , that day I saw it with my own eyes and my friend also did , well he is still a christian which proves Allah guides whom he wishes and blinds whom he wishes , Here are some for more you can google ,youtube

Re: Natural Phenomena Showing The Oneness Of Allah (pics) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
HAkorehdeh: So many signs from plants, animals, and other creatures are found portraying the oneness of Allah. I'll share some of them, please add yours!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1576650_mracle_jpeg_jpeg547bef67438a7b1b924c4a182abc0c7f
What part of the world is that pic from?
Re: Natural Phenomena Showing The Oneness Of Allah (pics) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
[Hh
Re: Natural Phenomena Showing The Oneness Of Allah (pics) by Emessy(m): 8:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
Emonkey1:

I heard that this pic is just a painting
You heard wrong
Re: Natural Phenomena Showing The Oneness Of Allah (pics) by HAkorehdeh(m): 10:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
This is the pattern of air tubes in the lungs of all human beings. This pattern has been worked out with extreme precision on a computer in Saudi Arabia. The air pipes are distributed in the shape of the declaration of the Islamic creed in the arabic language that affirms the Oneness of Allah and the Prophethood of Muhammad(P.B.U.H). It reads "La Ilaha Illallahu-Muhammad-ur-Rasullah" (There is no deity but Allah and Muhammad(P.B.U.H) is the Messenger of Allah). (Photo by courtesy of Dr. Syed Ashrafuddin, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia)

(1) (Reply)

Strange Reason Why Blacks Are Black / So Mohammed Was Jewish After All. / When Muslims Were Tired Of Fighting, Allahh Said Peace Was Not An Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.